Lady007

Masterbating Men

Last2Long    52

Crazy Cat -- What happened with the whole "showing of this site" to your hubby? I haven't heard since that post & I don't get PM'd from you anymore.

I hope your relationship has gotten better (closeness with him) this past week?

What's up?

Crazy Cat    433
2 hours ago, Last2Long said:

Crazy Cat -- What happened with the whole "showing of this site" to your hubby? I haven't heard since that post & I don't get PM'd from you anymore.

I hope your relationship has gotten better (closeness with him) this past week?

What's up?

Well things have been quiet and tense. I have moved out to the RV. He really cared less about the site. And has never mentioned it.

Leaving next week. driving up to MI for a Bob Seger concert with one of my sisters. Then when I get back I will have house guests for another 4 weeks. Hopefully time apart will be good. And having company will keep us from arguing. 

Last2Long    52

I'm sorry so tense for you. That's shocking that he couldn't care less about this site -- especially seeing partially nude pix of his wife posted publicly. I just assumed that's why you deleted them (his disapproval). Enjoy the MI trip & concert! I'm sure Bob Seger will be great (though he's gotta be old). That's great about the house guests & I hope having them around does deter the fighting. Wow, house guests for FOUR weeks? I don't think I could handle that, regardless of who they are....well, unless it involved sex. LOL

Gadget Geek    245
17 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Well things have been quiet and tense. I have moved out to the RV. He really cared less about the site. And has never mentioned it.

Leaving next week. driving up to MI for a Bob Seger concert with one of my sisters. Then when I get back I will have house guests for another 4 weeks. Hopefully time apart will be good. And having company will keep us from arguing. 

MI? Well now.... :D

Crazy Cat    433
7 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

MI? Well now.... :D

Hahaha so does that smiley hint that I am headed in the right direction. Lol you know I would love a hands on demo of that whole full latex thing. 😺

Last2Long    52

Passing through Chicago on the way to MI by chance?   (devilish grin....)  

Crazy Cat    433
46 minutes ago, Last2Long said:

Passing through Chicago on the way to MI by chance?   (devilish grin....)  

Hahaha sorry hanging a right at Gary. 😺

Gadget Geek    245
13 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Hahaha so does that smiley hint that I am headed in the right direction. Lol you know I would love a hands on demo of that whole full latex thing. 😺

Indeed you are! lol. Now if only I could convince my wife of a FMF..... :P

Last2Long    52
10 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Hahaha sorry hanging a right at Gary. 😺

I wonder how far away I am from Gary, IN. Hmmm....I see Gadget is in MI. I wonder how far. Maybe we can meet at his place & have a tag team! 

Gadget -- if your wife isn't ok with that FMF, would she be ok with a MFM?  Come on! Crazy Cat needs our help!

Crazy Cat    433
1 hour ago, Last2Long said:

I wonder how far away I am from Gary, IN. Hmmm....I see Gadget is in MI. I wonder how far. Maybe we can meet at his place & have a tag team! 

Gadget -- if your wife isn't ok with that FMF, would she be ok with a MFM?  Come on! Crazy Cat needs our help!

Love the "Crazy Cat" needs our help. Take one for the team, effort. 😹😹😹

Crazy Cat    433
1 hour ago, Gadget Geek said:

Indeed you are! lol. Now if only I could convince my wife of a FMF..... :P

You two sound like an amazingly kinky couple...I really would be fine being a voyeur quietly masturbating in the corner....OK you got me, there would be nothing quite about me being in the corner. Lol🙀

Gadget Geek    245
3 hours ago, Last2Long said:

She is ok with MFM! <evil_grin>

Gadget Geek    245
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

You two sound like an amazingly kinky couple...I really would be fine being a voyeur quietly masturbating in the corner....OK you got me, there would be nothing quite about me being in the corner. Lol🙀

....and my wife would be totally ok with that too. lol

Last2Long    52
9 minutes ago, Gadget Geek said:

She is ok with MFM! <evil_grin>

I need a little clarification now. The MFM that your wife would be ok with -- would she be the F or is Crazy Cat? I'm not sure who we're tag-teaming. Also not sure who to fantasize about now. LOL

Gadget Geek    245
34 minutes ago, Last2Long said:

I need a little clarification now. The MFM that your wife would be ok with -- would she be the F or is Crazy Cat? I'm not sure who we're tag-teaming. Also not sure who to fantasize about now. LOL

Ok, I'm officially confused too. Aroused, but still confused. lol. My wife would be the "F" in the MFM. :P

Crazy Cat    433
3 minutes ago, Gadget Geek said:

k, I'm officially confused too. Aroused, but still confused. lol. My wife would be the "F" in the MFM. :P

I Love to watch 🙀

• Like 1

Last2Long    52

Ok. Where are her pix? :rolleyes:

So the plan is you & me tag-teaming your wife..... What's Crazy Cat going to do? 

CCat -- so this is where you're hiding & watching, while loudly masturbating? It'd be hard to just let you go alone while it's his turn with/on/in his wife (all 4 of us in the same room). Can I come over & help you? I'll help you get even louder.

Crazy Cat    433
4 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

ndeed you are! lol. Now if only I could convince my wife of a FMF..... :P

I am an excellent cook....Perhaps it should be discussed over a quiet candlelight dinner. 😽  A little wine. A little lube opppsI ment music. Lol

• Like 1

I really love watching him stroke it. He sometimes like to cum and then he can last a lot longer in bed. He has a huge sex drive that even after a night filled with fucking, he wakes up still naked and beats off beside me. He then cuts on me!!!! I love it. 

Gadget Geek    245

My wife and I masturbated together recently and it was incredibly hot. I love watching her fuck herself with a big, thick dildo!.

Last2Long    52
8 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

My wife and I masturbated together recently and it was incredibly hot. I love watching her fuck herself with a big, thick dildo!.

I absolutely love the same thing! I mean watching my S.O. -- not your wife (though I'm sure if given the chance, I'd love that too, but that's beside the point. Lol). Hmm...what was my point? Oh yeah -- watching my little honey take whatever I pump her with. For me, nothing is hotter to see. Recently, we've been doing something different. For her, one orgasm & she's all done. Sex becomes uncomfortable. For me, one's rarely enough. That means after sex, I've got to stroke myself. Watching me masturbate turns her on a lot, but not so much once she's already cum.

What's been different lately is that she's been holding off on taking out her clit vibe (she can't cum without it) until I've "shot off" 1-2. If my "grand finale" (in her) is before she cums, then I get to fill her hole(s) with various toys while she vibes her clit to orgasm. I love watching any toy sink inside her, but it's especially erotic when I'm the one controlling the toys. I tend to lean toward the bigger ones and really stretch that pussy. For her, even better than that is my standing over her, stroking it.  One of her favorite fantasies is for me to walk in on her masturbating and then stroke myself in the doorway & then next to her, both of us masturbating as we enjoy each other's show.

Gadget Geek    245
On 9/14/2017 at 2:26 PM, Last2Long said:

I absolutely love the same thing! I mean watching my S.O. -- not your wife (though I'm sure if given the chance, I'd love that too, but that's beside the point. Lol). Hmm...what was my point? Oh yeah -- watching my little honey take whatever I pump her with.

Hahaha! ..and I'm sure she would love that too! 

Last2Long    52

Absolutely she does! Every time! I haven't tried a toy that's too big yet! (However, I do have a huge one that's just waiting for the right moment).

Hmmm....you didn't mean me with your wife, did you?:rolleyes:

Gadget Geek    245
1 minute ago, Last2Long said:

Hmmm....you didn't mean me with your wife, did you?:rolleyes:

lol. I meant my wife wouldn't mind if you watched.

Last2Long    52

I'd much rather participate (we could even have a contest. lol), but I'd be up for watching. I've never done that before. I wonder how I'd respond to watching. Of course, I'd be stroking myself while watching, regardless, but don't know if it'd be relieving & satisfying or if it would just make me hornier not being allowed to touch. With my g.f., mutual masturbation always involves me manning the toys.

Have you & her ever done that or anything similar?

We've never actually tried adding a third person, male or female, in the bedroom. Of course, there's no way in hell she'd even think about FMF, but she does have a favorite fantasy that's she's had for years about a stranger joining in. She'd be riding me, up & down, getting more and more turned on and, unbeknownst to her, a stranger would walk in & stand in the doorway, watching. (a common one would be some sales person that I'm training that got tired of waiting for me in the car). He'd silently watch, enjoy & stroke himself, there in the bedroom doorway for a while until I'd give him a nod, non-verbally telling him he could join us. He'd come over right next to us on the bed, lube up his cock with coconut oil we keep on the nightstand, sneak up behind her and surprise her with his cock sliding up her ass. Sometimes we actually act that out when she climbs on top of me. One of us will bring up the topic of having two cocks (usually me, since I know she loves that fantasy so much). She'll whisper something about wanting that, so in no time at all, I'll squirt some lube in my hand, reach around & smear it on her ass-hole -- Or I might even simply pull my dick out of her, as long as she's wet enough & side it back & forth against that 2nd hole. At the same time, I'd grab her Blue Dolphin (just over an inch wide, so not too big) out of my "bag of goodies", flip it on 'high', reach around & slide it in.

She always goes nuts with both holes filled & she cums quickly.

Ok, I just spent a lot more time than I meant to with that whole scenario than I wanted, so I've go to go. Of course, I'm now so horny that I have to hurry up & squeeze off a round before getting back to work I was doing.

I'd be curious to know your answer to the above. Feel free to describe in detail, if there was a scenario that you & she have had along those line, whether real life or fantasy.

Anyone else wanna chime in with a similar story?