Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What Do You Use To Masturbate With?

Tyger

• Members
Speaking of erotica, when I was younger and turned 18( it now 21) I purchased a variety of mags and swapped them with some old high school buddies. Penthouse forum was a faverite, then there was smaller booklet type publications like: Oui letters, turn on letters, penthouse forum, hustler fantasies, turn on letters, kinky letters, etc. They suppose to be letters from readers sharing there experinces but mostly they written by professional writers putting it in that kind of format. Still there great reading, very short, some pictures are added next to phone sex advertisments, and used to get me off in short order. I havn't bought one in along time, so yesterday I toured through an old book store I knew that has an adult section. It took me awhile to find it with the lay out of the store, very well hidden. There wasnt much on the shelf and the only ones I saw come in a pack ( assortment of old back issues from a few years ago) of 3 for about $7 like a sampler. Out of the pack, there usually two sorry publications printed in canada showing pics that are over 10 years and usually vol one issue one. In between is a old copy of say penthouse forum or hustler fantasies.

Like I said it been years since I bought one of those little bookies and my wife and I got on a discussion of them. she said she would like to read some of them. Now I do not really know all that is in print these days, so I was wondering if anyone here reads any of them small booklet mags if they could recommend there faverites.

Glenn

Glenn, in some of the better stores and even some of the Asian or Arab owned C-stores you can find these ine 3-7 pks. We always look at the outer ones and then hope we can see the side labels on some at least! Nasty Letters, Naughty Letters, Penthouse Forum or Letters are basically what we look for. Wicked Fetishes is another that we get every once in a blue moon! You may have to trash 1-2 to get what you want or if you know a roughneck they'd probably take the rest off your hands! After a hole or two those girls get wore out don't you know!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Guys masturbating on Xtube, mostly.

• 2 months later...