Official Community Forums Home

Has A Friend Of Your So Hit On You?

Tyger

So, has a friend or even relative of your SO (past or present) hit on you? What did you do?

My ex's brother hit on me constantly. He always flirted with me. Very suave too. Had a sexy voice. Anyway, he hinted several times that he liked me other than a "sisterly way". Always complimented my ass, clothes, breasts, playing with my hair. Even on his wedding day (of course I was dressed up nicely), he came up behind me and said he could just eat me up. :blink: I knew this guy since he was like, 11, so it was kinda weird. Flattering too, but weird.

My BF (at the time) knew how his brother felt, but trusted me enough to know that I don't go from brother to brother, or friend to friend for that matter. So, I never had to come out and tell him. I didn't want to stir up trouble either, by telling him what his brother said. No harm, no foul I guess.

• Members

A couple of my husbands friends, and relatives have hit on me, many times. It's fustrating sometimes, because you don't want to be a "witch" and go off on them, since you're going to have to face them whenever your husband invites them over. My husband knows, but just laughs it off because he trusts me, which is good, since I wouldn't EVER cheat on him. Normally when they are invited over, we'll have fun hanging out, doing dinner, or whatever the night called for, but I never let myself be found alone with them. I trust myself, but I don't trust them too much. :unsure:

• Members

On several occasions my hubby's friends have. The most recent was last Christmas when we went out with a couple. While the hubby was dancing with his friend's spouse, his buddy and I were talking, laughing, etc. Next thing I know, he grabbed my boob. I was shocked. I asked him what the hell he was doing?! He looked at me mortified and begged me to please not tell my husband. He was afraid that my husband would kick his ass, and he's right. My husband is a big guy and can definitely put the hurt on someone. Especially, since the friend is no bigger than I am. This guy is a business partner and friend so it was especially shocking. I have never told my husband. If the situation ever arises again, I will and let the ass whipping commence.

• Members

It does not take an ass whipping,,,,sounds like everyone might of had a few drinks,,I dont say he was right but just tell him no and thats it. Take it as a complement and no more. I know guys who will fuck a rock if their dick will fit it. Some guys are just stupid. Other ones that are smart dont act like that.

• Members

Yes, we had a few drinks, but nothing over the top at that point. That point was definitely reached later on the evening. Jack in the Box was relieved of all of their tacos.

What bothers me is that if he was willing to grab my boob, what else has he done behind his wife's back? If I had engaged him back, would he have pursued the matter? Probably. I am still friends with them, as well business partners. I will not trust him though. It did taint my image of him.

• Members

My girlfriends' husbands always flirt with me. But we all know it's harmless and neither would act on it. In fact my one girlfriend told her husband that there was no way I would take him, I deserve better than he could ever give me!

Too funny.

• Members

My husband's brother-in-law has hit on me before, but as far as his friends, they were all too loyal of friends to him for that. Now, have I ever had the hots for any of his friends....but that was just appreciation of the male body and I never did anything about it either. I loved my husband way too much for that, but a girl can't help but look. And no, I never got mad when my husband looked at other women. I feel it is natural. Just look but don't touch!

• Members

We live on the beach,,we both aggree that if a good loking girl goes by I can look,,I dont drool. Same for her,,we are human not dead! Some times I tell her she(my wife) would look better in that outfit and we laff. I would not hit on someones elses wife or SO. Thats just wrong. Im not the jelous type and if a guy(or a hot girl) looks at my wife I kinda like it. When that stops I'l be disappointed! She is 5'4" 130 lbs and a size 6 or 7,,nice legs and natural boobs(not too big). Very nice package and Med long brn hair,,all the guys at spa love to work out behind her(has a nice heart shape ass). Enjoy attention but just say in a nice way "No Thanks".

• 10 years later...
  • Members
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2006 at 10:52 AM, mustang1 said:

It does not take an ass whipping,,,,sounds like everyone might of had a few drinks,,I dont say he was right but just tell him no and thats it. Take it as a complement and no more. I know guys who will fuck a rock if their dick will fit it. Some guys are just stupid. Other ones that are smart dont act like that.

I do not understand your post. 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

My husband was the best man for him and we had an affair going for several years and my husband found out about us and wanted to kick his ass after several months apart he wanted me back and we have been together now for 47 years  . Can't say that I don't think about cheating again(want a big thick cock) but I think that my husband would just kick me to the curb. He has health issues now and can't  penetrate but he has a hollow strap on and he can then take care of business, he takes great care of me in other ways too :kiss: