Official Community Forums Home

Cream Pies

vh5150

• Members

Good for you! My husband has never done this but he we have snowballed so I don't think that it is a matter of him not being willing but rather him not being able after he cums. He is typically pretty exhausted for several minutes, and by the time he gets his breath back, at least one kid has knocked on the door. sad.gif

I can truely relate to this!!!!!

• Members

Glad this thread showed up today. I gotta share this one with hubby!

Mmmmmm

Please do, let him know how turned on you are of the thought of him going down on you after he cums.It takes some encouraging after ejaculation but it can be done. I recommend letting him cum on the outside of you then making him taste it and as you do it show him how hot your getting from the sight of it. Keep dropping hints and hopefully in no time you will be enjoying this regularly.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Lick her out after I cum in her with out telling her first. This way it will be a big surprise which I believe she will like.

• Members

Lick her out after I cum in her with out telling her first. This way it will be a big surprise which I believe she will like.

we'll want to know about it afterwords.... inquiring minds love to know. B)

• Members

we'll want to know about it afterwords.... inquiring minds love to know. B)

Well this will happen next week :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Sorry was busy then forgot. I had no trouble the taste was not bad. Plus I really surprised her with going down on her after I came. She also said she really enjoyed it.

I am willing to do it again some time once in a while to toss things up. :)

• Members

My last partner LOVED to do this...he was not squeamish at all, and the sensations for me were out of this world! Having been fucked thoroughly and having cum a few times, when he would then go down and orally please me after my clit was all sensitive and swollen....well, it was amazing!

Now I am dating a new guy who does not want to do this. This is OK too, as I never want to push anyone, but I will always suggest new things to try!

• Members

I curious how you got on the discussion Mikayla...LOL

I found the best way for me is just sticking my tongue there and barely moving it, just reach out and touch the spot you know drives her nuts. At first you realize you just sticking your tongue in and not even moving it then in about 20 to 30 seconds she twitching, grinding and moaning abit. The cum just flows in and not really like you slurping it up but dang the gal go nuts.

Something about a guy eating his own cum just seems to do it for alot of ladies but i know alot of guys who wont admit it or oppse however there seems to be lots of interest growing in it, I wonder if anyone knows of any videos that show cases this event

Glenn

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I've "snow balled" my wife for the last three nites.. personally, I love going down on her after making love and cumming inside of her.  My wife was never a big fan of me cumming in her mouth thru oral sex but seems to enjoy my cum when it comes from my mouth as we kiss afterwards.  She also loves when I alternate using my finger to play with the cream pie as my cum creates a high sensitivity when I spread it on her clit.  It's such a hot act, this snow balling.. love it !!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/28/2017 at 2:15 PM, Stronghands said:

I've "snow balled" my wife for the last three nites.. personally, I love going down on her after making love and cumming inside of her.  My wife was never a big fan of me cumming in her mouth thru oral sex but seems to enjoy my cum when it comes from my mouth as we kiss afterwards.  She also loves when I alternate using my finger to play with the cream pie as my cum creates a high sensitivity when I spread it on her clit.  It's such a hot act, this snow balling.. love it !!!

Next time, grab a dildo, and spread it around! Then slip it in her pussy, while you lick her clit!

It's a wife pleaser!!! 

• 3 months later...

I have the problem of being spent after sex, so I have never eaten my wife after a full load.  However, I can do this thing she loves (she calls it controlled release) where I stop at just the right moment, and give her a mini load(s).  The first time I tasted my own cum, was when I released on her clit, and as I went back in her she rubbed her clit and fed me her fingers.  Since then I have eaten after releases, and she seems to really enjoy it as much as I do, but we both long for the full load.

• Members
12 hours ago, The_Gunslinger said:

I have the problem of being spent after sex, so I have never eaten my wife after a full load.  However, I can do this thing she loves (she calls it controlled release) where I stop at just the right moment, and give her a mini load(s).  The first time I tasted my own cum, was when I released on her clit, and as I went back in her she rubbed her clit and fed me her fingers.  Since then I have eaten after releases, and she seems to really enjoy it as much as I do, but we both long for the full load.

It's just mind over matter. If you ever do it the first time, and she loves it and cums like crazy, the post ejaculation blues will go away quickly. 

For me, it was so quickly, I was hard again in minutes, and we did it again! 

You just need to get past that first time. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

I SOO want to do this to my wife. However, like The_Gunslinger, I'm spent afterward and it's never happened. :-(

Still just a thing about doing it!

I didn't plan on it the first time, and had no idea how my wife would react. It was just a case of I had cum, but she hadn't, so I figured I'd make her cum the beast way I know how! I did it, pushed through it,  even though I didn't want to. I'd a rather rolled over and gone to sleep, but that wasn't fair at all. 

It was a learning experience for sure!  I didn't know if she would think I was a pervert or what. Turned out it was something she wanted me to do for a long time, but wouldn't say anything about it, as she was thinking that I would think she was a pervert! 

So....due to popular demand, and highly powerful orgasms, and multiple orgasms, it's a regular thing. Throw away that 'She cums first' rule! 

You'll never know unless you force yourself to try! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I want to eat her cream pie but balk when it's time. Should I jerk off and try myself that way first or just dive in?

• Members
3 minutes ago, Davepat said:

I want to eat her cream pie but balk when it's time. Should I jerk off and try myself that way first or just dive in?

Dive in. 

• Members

I'm also one that wants to lick my wife after filling her, just can't make it happen yet. I have begun to kind of clean her up with tissue getting closer. Need help !!!!

• Members
1 hour ago, Davepat said:

I'm also one that wants to lick my wife after filling her, just can't make it happen yet. I have begun to kind of clean her up with tissue getting closer. Need help !!!!

It’s not like you don’t like her getting a mouthful is it? 

Just do it! 

• Members
Just now, Davepat said:

She's not interested in my cum unfortunately😩

I understand. My wife wasn’t either, until after I was eating her out after cumming in her all the time. (I liked her reaction when I did it)

It’s just cum....no big deal!