Official Community Forums Home

Get It Lickity Split...

whiskeywoman

• Members

I own several Micro Vibes, and the Clit Lick is by far the best.

OK, to start off, it has a “tongue” attachment that has these bumps for extra stimulation, and stimulate it does!

The tongue is very soft to the touch and very comfortable to use.

Personally, I like the attachment, it helps diffuse some of the vibrations which are extremely strong.

I prefer my vibrations on the lower end of the scale,and this was very intense, almost too intense for me.

I put in the 2 of the 4 watch batteries that came with it, turned it on, and placed it against my clit, within the first 2 minutes I had a series of extremely strong, toe curling, leg shaking, eye rolling orgasms.

Yes, it really was that good.

I used the attachment the second round, and had a series of eye rolling, toe curling orgasms within the first 5 minutes of use.

I know some of you are wondering how well the attachment holds onto the vibe.

Well, mine kept slipping off, it could be because I had just washed the attachment and it was not completely dry inside.

Or it could have been from where I was in the midst of an orgasm and continually ground myself into it.

Either way, it probably holds fairly well, there is no need for lube to attach it onto the vibe, it goes on and comes off extremely easily.

For those of you wondering if the tongue simulates oral, no, although one nice thing about the “tongue” it warms to your body temperature relatively quickly, so you won't have a cold toy killing the mood.

This is defiantly one toy that will stay at the top of my toy box.

Better get yours Lickity Split

Edited by Mrs.BettyCrocker
Link was broken, redirected to general Tongue Vibes page!
  • Like 2

• Members

How long do the watch batteries last? Are they common ones that you can pick up at Wal-mart, etc.? I have always shied away from toys that have watch batteries in them.

• Like 1

• Members

So far, mine have lasted me about 2 days, but, I am prety sure this is because I orgasm so quickly with it.

Yes, these are common watch batteries that can be found at most retail stores that sell watches.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

LOL There are actually several toys here that try and mimic the tongue, and most of them are grrrrreat!

• Like 2