Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Orgasm

kohr349

• Members

I have just recently become divorced and met a gentleman who I have become very attracted to. We met for a weekend and he gave me an experience i had never heard of. Just by using his fingers he brought me to orgasm with my nipples. Now that is where we start and work down from there.

Is this unusual or do many other women have them.

HE is more than willing and enjoys watching me as much as anything else we do.

• Like 2

• Members

Welcome Free at last!!!! I myself just recently experianced an orgasm just with nipple play. I would always get excited of course when my husband played with my nipples. This time however, I was playing alone with the new turbo vibrating nipples clamps and they brought me to have an orgasim. This was the first time I have experianced. So yes it is normal, since then my husband has played with my nipples longer and sucked on the harder etc... And he was able to make me have an orgasim just by sucking and playing with them, along with the talking he was doing to.

• Like 1

• Members

My husband has brought me to orgasm with my nipples only. It is amazing how many different ways a woman's body will orgasm.

And I'm also glad to know the turbo nipple clamps work. The review with it is rather vague, but I have been interested in them. Thanks for adding that in your reply. They are going on my wish list.

• Like 1

• Members

Yes, I can have nipple orgasms sometimes, too. Welcome to the club! My husband gives them to me by sucking my nipples and breasts. I seem to be able to do this only in the two or three days before I get my period. My nipples are definitely more sensitive then. For some reason I have to have a nipple orgasm in my left breast first, then he'll switch to my right breast and I'll have one there, too. It never works if we start on the right. I have no idea why.

Something else you might want to try: after I've had nipple orgasms and we've done a few other fun things, my husband will slide his cock deep inside me and just hold it there, not thrusting, and I'll hold my breasts up for him so he can suck my nipples. Nipple orgasms with a nice big hard cock in my pussy are out of this world!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG For those of you who orgasm through nipple stimulation, try getting one or both pierced!! This will enhance the sensitivity greatly and sometimes just by my sweatshirt rubbing, I orgasm. I love my piercing and want to to get the other one done ASAP!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Hey, just for the record, "some" guys love having their nipples sucked, too!

some of us enjoy sucking their partners nipples

:P

Yes, I can have nipple orgasms sometimes, too. Welcome to the club! My husband gives them to me by sucking my nipples and breasts. I seem to be able to do this only in the two or three days before I get my period. My nipples are definitely more sensitive then. For some reason I have to have a nipple orgasm in my left breast first, then he'll switch to my right breast and I'll have one there, too. It never works if we start on the right. I have no idea why.

Something else you might want to try: after I've had nipple orgasms and we've done a few other fun things, my husband will slide his cock deep inside me and just hold it there, not thrusting, and I'll hold my breasts up for him so he can suck my nipples. Nipple orgasms with a nice big hard cock in my pussy are out of this world!

Thanks for the idea, Elise. I filled her pussy and remained still while i sucked and licked her nipples. She could hardly hold her hips still! mmmmmmmm!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i was with a lady for 6 months and i would do the same thing to her, roll my thumb and finger around her nipple and she would have an orgasm. when i did this to both of her nipples and made love to her is was an orgasm that she would nearly pass out from. if i sucked on her niplles or nibbled with my teeth. look out!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My new boyfriend loves nipple play but I do not have sensitive nipples at all. Does anyone know of a way that I could increase my sensation levels so that I can more fully appreciate his attention?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

speaking of this topic maybe someone can chime in with real life experience my DF and I enjoy nipple play with her and i love pleasing her in general sexually moreso than recieving pleasure .. thats a different topic but we do plan ot have kids eventually and we both want her to breastfeed our children and im kinda concerned that i wont beable to play with her nipples with the same result ( usually multiple orgasms ) cause they will become desesitized with the baby( ies) feeding any information would be greatly appreciated

• 9 years later...
  • Members

I never knew nipple orgasms were possible, until my wife had one one afternoon. Surprise!!

Takes some time, but hey, I can play and nibble and suck on those things for hours! After that first one, started going for it often!

:lol:

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/6/2007 at 5:08 PM, CattieGirl said:

My new boyfriend loves nipple play but I do not have sensitive nipples at all. Does anyone know of a way that I could increase my sensation levels so that I can more fully appreciate his attention?

This question was never answered.  Anyone have some possibilities to share?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Shelly69 is correct I got my nipple peirced on a dare and oh am I ever glad I did. I love nipple play and biting almost to the point of pain. But with the nipple ring just pulling it is amazing. If you are considering getting one or both I highly recommend it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:41 AM, wanabig1 said:

my partner love s me to suck and pull and twist his nipples,it gets him sooooo

that is what I want you guys do to me nipple so erecr

• 3 years later...
  • Members
On 10/22/2016 at 11:36 AM, Cyn said:

This question was never answered.  Anyone have some possibilities to share?

Yes you can take a washcloth and rub you're nipples every day for a couple weeks for 30 mints at a time . They will start to become a lot more sensitive to the touch. Try it you will love it!!! Mandy C

• Members
On 1/29/2007 at 7:09 PM, Guest Edge said:

Hey, just for the record, "some" guys love having their nipples sucked, too!

Definitely. I am one of them.

• Members

I not only like my sucked on like mine bitten on. Love it when my wife starts nibbling and then really starts biting down on them. When she does that I grab the back of her head and pull her down on my nipples harder

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

I not only like my sucked on like mine bitten on. Love it when my wife starts nibbling and then really starts biting down on them. When she does that I grab the back of her head and pull her down on my nipples harder

That gave me quite a visual there imagining it.