Official Community Forums Home

Finger

ladypc

• Members

hey straight men out there i had a friend ask tell me he like is assfigerd a little and lick as that cool . if so how much finger and do i need to trim my nails? some one reply.

• Members
hey straight men out there  i  had a friend ask tell me he like is assfigerd a little and lick as that cool . if so  how much finger and do i need to trim my nails? some one reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As longs the nail is not too sharp. I could take the hole middle finger and love it. licking isn't cool it is HOT. I love to be finger and tongue fucked.

• Members

Any man into anal play can take any number of fingers and as deep as he likes. Just like dildos and vibrators! My current wife does not like to give rim jobs but she sure enjoys them!!! :P I can take 14" Vibrator and no I'm not GAY!

• Members
hey straight men out there  i  had a friend ask tell me he like is assfigerd a little and lick as that cool . if so  how much finger and do i need to trim my nails? some one reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My husband is as straight as they come, and he loves to have his ass played with - especially during a blowjob. Intensity. Lots of intensity :)

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the finger in the ass while getting a blow job or fucking if you can manage it is GREAT.there is a place the finger can get to that gives a great sesation it will almost make him cum with it alone.it is around the prostrate gland find it and applay a little pressure and i think he will enjoy it let me know if you do it and how it turned out

• Members

ty and yea i'll let u allknow how it goes .i see him on the 13

whis me luck and doing something i never done.....lol

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck!! I'm sure he will love it!! Have some lube available as well and take it slow - he will let you know how far to go!

I have been trying to get my wife to do this to me for a couple years now - and suggestions? I am not gay at all, but something about the thought of a sexy woman playing with my ass, or especially using a strap-on just gets me hard!!

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LadyPC:

The first time I did this to my husband, he popped immediately. It wasn't something he was expecting nor did he have any idea I was going to do it. I wasn't sure how to approach him (it's been many years ago now). So, basically, I spent the entire day flirting with him before work, on the phone while at work, on the cell phone during his lunch, and again on his cell during drive time home. He was so worked up by the time he got home I didn't think he would make it through supper. I didn't tell him what I was planning to do. Instead I became the aggressive one, the instigator if you will, and by the time I hit the right spot he blew having barely known what happened. All he knew afterward was he wanted more of it.

Some advice from experience, make sure you use a very slippery lubrication because if he has never had this done to him before, he is a virgin at it. Just as we, as women, can't get there in a hurry, neither can men. I find it works best during what hubby's refers to as the blowjob from heaven and hell. Work him into a frenzy. If you keep the lubrication close at hand but out of his sight, you can get to it without him ever knowing what you are about to do. Once you begin to slip your finger into his anus, he will be so hot he won't care what you do as long as you don't stop.

Guys correct me if I am wrong, but I think that spot is just inside toward the front on the inside area where his balls are located on the outside. A little pressure there while applying a little pressure just under his sac while taking him full length using your mouth and you can feel everything he is feeling seconds before he loses control. That alone is a major turn on for me too.

SS

• Members
LadyPC:

The first time I did this to my husband, he popped immediately. It wasn't something he was expecting nor did he have any idea I was going to do it. I wasn't sure how to approach him (it's been many years ago now). So, basically, I spent the entire day flirting with him before work, on the phone while at work, on the cell phone during his lunch, and again on his cell during drive time home. He was so worked up by the time he got home I didn't think he would make it through supper. I didn't tell him what I was planning to do. Instead I became the aggressive one, the instigator if you will, and by the time I hit the right spot he blew having barely known what happened. All he knew afterward was he wanted more of it.

Some advice from experience, make sure you use a very slippery lubrication because if he has never had this done to him before, he is a virgin at it. Just as we, as women, can't get there in a hurry, neither can men. I find it works best during what hubby's refers to as the blowjob from heaven and hell. Work him into a frenzy. If you keep the lubrication close at hand but out of his sight, you can get to it without him ever knowing what you are about to do. Once you begin to slip your finger into his anus, he will be so hot he won't care what you do as long as you don't stop.

Guys correct me if I am wrong, but I think that spot is just inside toward the front on the inside area where his balls are located on the outside. A little pressure there while applying a little pressure just under his sac while taking him full length using your mouth and you can feel everything he is feeling seconds before he loses control. That alone is a major turn on for me too.

SS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ty all for your inputs...........nowmy nearves.............lol

• Members
ty all for your inputs...........nowmy nearves.............lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well all went well today ty all

but the finger did not go...lol i was to nerveise,but when we had the bullet out it fell by his ass ,,,he did not move he smile..lol.

it was all good we had one hell of a time 5 hr of him was not enought.

he ask about the bj

i do not realy do it

but with all the info u all had .. i did it over and over .. now i wouder why i never did .

i was missing a whole lot...........thanks againe all :P

• Members

but the finger did not go...lol i was to nerveise,but when we had the bullet out it fell by his ass ,,,he did not move he smile..lol.

it was all good we had one hell of a time  5 hr of him was not enought.

he ask about the bj

i do not realy do it

but with all the info u all had .. i did it over and over .. now i wouder why i never did .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like it was a great night regardless! ;) I have a feeling the two of you have many more great nights coming up in the future - figuratively speaking that is. :) Practice will get you there and hey, the important part is you're having fun getting there. Five hours? I would love, I am absolutely LOVE five hours with my hubby.

Starshine

• Members

it was all good we had one hell of a time  5 hr of him was not enought.

he ask about the bj

i do not realy do it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ty star

and it was 5 hr in the day time ....wooohooo

and ty for not calling me a whore like some one else did

all becouse a women did it and not a men i am a whore now....

well if i am it was great . and i do it a gain with the same person

• Members

[email=HTM41@excite.com]HTM41@excite.com[/email]

hey straight men out there i had a friend ask tell me he like is assfigerd a little and lick as that cool . if so how much finger and do i need to trim my nails? some one reply.

[right][post=830]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Almost anything is cool if there's good chemistry or especially love between sharing parties. As for anal play, yes clip your nails, don't want to perforate the colon/rectum, most disdain pain & blood, also not hygienic. Depth varies depending on experience and style. Never jam it all from the start. Experiment and openly communicate while doing so to discover personal preferences and techniques. Lube is a must, types also available for experimentation. Pussy juice is a definite turn on, let him watch you dip from your drip.

As for licking, a definite personal favorite!! As long as its clean dive deep and enjoy. Licking the balls and area between the anus and balls also enhances the pleasure. If you like the way each other kiss orally. Kiss and lick it just like regular mouth kissing. Also imagine your tongue as a penis and have intercourse. If his nipples are sensitive play with them during as well. Ooo la la. Happy diving

• Members
ty star

and it was 5 hr in the day time ....wooohooo

and ty for not calling me a whore like some one else did

all becouse a women did it and not a men i am a whore now....

well if i am it was great . and i do it a gain with the same person

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are definately not a whore. With all the concern that you show that you want everything to be right, I comend you. I wish my wife took some lessons from you and was willing to experiment that way!!

• Members
You are definately not a whore.  With all the concern that you show that you want everything to be right, I comend you.  I wish my wife took some lessons from you and was willing to experiment that way!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey

thanks but is i was a whore i be in the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........lol

and it is lust i love it we are very well or knowing what we have and what we gotthis not a everyday thing we just injoy each other.and if that is so wrong know one would have much to say or this site.....happy jumpimg all.

• Members
hey

thanks but is i was a whore i be in the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........lol

and  it is lust i love it we are very well or knowing what we have and what we gotthis not a everyday thing  we just injoy each other.and if that is so wrong  know one  would  have much to say or this site.....happy jumpimg all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This conversation reminds me of something my ex-mother-in-law used to (and still does) say. She said that too much sex "hurts a woman" "is not good for a woman", etc.... She is from the dark ages. I think and believe personally that we each should get as much as we can stand as long as we are in a loving relationship where there is mutual respect and love. Sex is not a dirty word. It is something that is so enjoyable it goes beyond words.

During the times I think back to hearing that old woman's idea of sex, I almost feel sorry for her and the women of her day. Geez think of what they missed out on? I'm surprised divorce rates were not higher back then than they are now.

I am very glad to live in a society where a woman can be as seductive and instigate sex with her husband or significant other and it be a normal healthy thing. It is a great stress reliever and it has been proven that having sex during pregnancy, with exception of complicated pregnancies, makes labor and delivery easier on the woman.

Time are changing, albeit slowly, but finally women are seen as sexual prowess as much as men and men are learning that we as women have needs to be met too. It's getting better and better. Personally, I'm ready to take a quick nap myself. Hubby had to run out to the shop this morning but he took a couple of hours of private mom/dad time without kids bothering us and it has certainly changed the mood of the entire day. ;)

As for the finger nail question, yes do keep them neatly trimmed and if they are longer, use the area where say your finger print is at to massage that area so you don't cause any perforations or cuts. My nails stay very short because I am an avid writer and computer user. If we have a function that requires long nails and fancy dresses, I visit the nail salon a day or two prior to get the acrylics and then they are removed soon after the dinner or charity function.

SS

• Members

Yes I agree, also that keeping the finger nails shorter is important, especially for myself when I play. And you know what I have not yet seen a definitive study done yet showing a corolation between being more open on sexual matters and divorce rates.. so I think we're all pretty safe! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Steph:

That may be the issue there within itself. He may fear if he likes it then subconscously or unsubconsciously he thinks he may be gay especially if he is one of those "man's man" types. In my opinion, and many medical psych reports back this up, many men are uncomfortable around gay men out of fear. It is simply a fear of not being comfortable with their own sexuality.

My own husband is one of those homophobic men and he can't stand, though he always remains polite, to my gay male friends. I love gay men. I am at ease with them and we can talk like you would with a best girlfriend but at the same time, they can also be a best friend to a man with nothing sexual in the air. That is where many straight men have a problem. They can't seem to separate the bedroom and outside life from one another when it comes to homosexuality.

Now what I really don't understand is how men such as these have absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with seeing two women together. In fact, they even dream of it, wish for it, and beg for it. Go figure. Maybe there is an answer out there on the women's mentality of wondering what is going through the men's brains on that one. I actually have a few lesbian friends too and I don't feel uncomfortable around them. MOF, I was flattered once when one came out and told me she thought I was beautiful even though I liked men instead of women.

Perhaps simply talking about it and giving him some time will peak his interest and he will come around, pun intended. It's a shame he doesn't want to even try because from what input I get from my hubby, it provides one of the best mind-blowing orgasms he gets from me.

SS

• Members

thanks starshine, i'll make sure he reads it. he's actually the guy who posted inbetween my two posts from earlier, Jeremy. i myself am not even sure if i'd be willing to experiment with it, although i think it would be kinda fun. but the fact that he can do that to me but i cant do it to him yet is a little funny. im sure ill get to do it sometime, maybe even soon. he agreed to it earlier but im not sure if he meant it or was just joking. i definately agree with you on the girl on girl perception that guys have. im going to show him the post now so i have to stop writing. thanks again :)

• Members

I actually dont really like "girl on girl" and I have a few gay friends, and in no way am I homophobic. I mean I'm convertible with my sexuality thats not the problem. Maybe I just don't want my butthole to hurt.

I'd probably let stephanie do it after some drinking.

ha!

• Members

Ok, so I have read Steph & Jeremy's posts, and I have to say that I am on the other end of the scale. I am also not homophobic, but I don't feel I have anything to prove to others - so I guess that does not make me a "man's man" either.

I found the delights of playing with my ass while I masturbate early in my teens. I kept it my secret until I was 25 when one of my girlfriends decided to penetrate me with her finger while giving me a BJ. It was awsome!!

All these years later, I am now married to a different lady (almost 7 years now) and have told her of my "secret desire" and she will not do it. I would love to have her experiment with me and my ass in any way she wishes!!

Jeremy, I am jealous!! Take your women up on her offer - you won't be dissapointed! Just remember to take it slow, start small and use lots of lube. After your first orgasm this way - you'll be hooked!

Steph - good luck and be gentle ;)