Official Community Forums Home

Strangest Sex Toy

• Members
Spur of the moment? Sounds like a day's work. I think I saw this project on the DIY Network! I salute your creativity. You should patent this item.

This took less than an hour to make. And par of the idea came from a book on homemade sex toys so that kind of blows the patent out of the water. Though the pedestal part wasn't mentioned in their idea!

• 4 months later...

:P Hi E1 or should I said Ladies. I am so releived to see that I am not the only Woman out there that uses whatever I can get my hands on that i feel would be very safe to use that is. but when u r felling aroused and then when U really start getting into the feelings and the motions then u just grab and start pumping it in and out. thnx for allowing me to share and thnx for not making me the only *freakyunusualsextoyuser* hope to hear lots of replys and give some too. tc 2much4u2handle69

• 1 month later...
  • Members

we always had one of those detachable shower heads when i was growing up, once or twice it broke and i just told my mom we needed a new one so i could clean my large aquariums.

probably the oddest thing i've used was an oversized plastic syringe (think horse medication lol) with the tip sanded down. it was pretty effective.

11550c.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • Members

They used to make a novelty toy. Sort of hard to describe. If you Google "rubber water sausage facebook," there is a facebook page that shows a picture of them.

Think of an elongated donut, or a fat sausage with a hole up the middle. Made of plastic or rubber and filled with water. If you squeeze one end it sort of turns itself inside out and jumps out of your hand.

Anyhow, I used one of these as a substitute vagina once. The hole up the middle was tight and pinched my pecker and hurt a bit, and I was a little afraid it was going to burst and I almost gave up a few times. The sensation from it was interesting; rather than sliding contact, it was more of a rolling cotact as the thing rolled on and off over the dick. Because of that it took a long time to reach orgasm, but when it came it was a pretty good one.

(I don't have it any more; would sort of like to try it again, though.)

• 2 years later...
  • Review Team

Waaaay back in the day, I discovered that if you turn your pager off, hold down both buttons, then turn it on again, it will give a constant vibration until you let go of the buttons.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

And remember, fruit is good for you!!! laugh.gif

Mmmm...:-)

• Members

I have used a strand of pearls with a past lover. We also tried hair brush handles, electric toothbrush, and once the sprayers from the kitchen sink.

• Members

I once put my cell phone on vibrate, wrapped it in cellophane, and called myself over and over and over... tongue.gif I am not even kidding.

Me and my Girlfriend did that too:) We called each other, wasn't as good as it sounded for me. She loved it:)