Official Community Forums Home

Pee For Pleasure

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Smiles4me I know you responded under the other thread but I thought you would find this one interesting. We have tried it while sitting on the toilet. That is actually the first place we did it. A lot of people are not into this which is fine. Everyone has their own things.

My SO and I decided from the beginning that we would try anything at least once before passing decision on something. Granted yes there are two things we know we won't be trying which are beastiality and skat.

As far as water sports. We have done it in the shower, toilet or the tub. We tend to enjoy it in the tub. Sometimes both of of perform and receive sometimes it is just one doing each. Either way we enjoy it. Normally I sit on the edge of the tub while he is seated between my legs. While I am peeing he is licking my pussy, finger and at times swallowing as well. As far as when I am receiving I sit on my knees in the tub while he starts on my tits and works his way down. Then eventually I start licking and sucking him while he is peeing.

Yes about a year ago I was like no I can't see myself doing this but it started by him coming in while I was peeing and decided to go with me and it just turned me on and went from there.

• Members
Yeah, I'm still getting pee'd on (G'ma to six boys) and I'm still not liking it.

Ick. <_<

I can't count how many time I've been peed on by my babies.

just can't see my self getting into it.

• Members

not my sort of thing either.. being in my field of work I have dealt with kids urinating all over the bathroom, other kids, staff. I have had diapers thrown at me, you name it, it has happened. I have enough of bodily fluids being tossed about at work, I dont really want it tossed about at home. Besides there is the germ factor. I know urine is sterile, but, no thanks.

• Members

Like I was saying it isn't for everyone. Hell I didn't think it was for me either back when. Just something we have come to enjoy together. I respect anyones opinions pro or con on it. Hell there are things that people don't like as well. It is what makes us all different and gives us the ability to have a lot of converstaions on here due to the varying views.

• Members
Like I was saying it isn't for everyone. Hell I didn't think it was for me either back when. Just something we have come to enjoy together. I respect anyones opinions pro or con on it. Hell there are things that people don't like as well. It is what makes us all different and gives us the ability to have a lot of converstaions on here due to the varying views.

As everything in life, you need to learn about it, so you can make an informed decision. Thanks for sharing you own story with us.

• Members
As everything in life, you need to learn about it, so you can make an informed decision. Thanks for sharing you own story with us.

I had a gal I work with confess to me she liked to be peed on and I confessed I had the same interest, she didn't sound ashamed to mention it at all. I not sure how she discovered it but Ifind more people turned off by anal then water sports

Glenn

• Members
I had a gal I work with confess to me she liked to be peed on and I confessed I had the same interest, she didn't sound ashamed to mention it at all. I not sure how she discovered it but Ifind more people turned off by anal then water sports

Glenn

interesting, I would think the reverse.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It been awhile but I finally made it back, Since last april 2009 I moved to a house that we shared with my in laws. They lost their home in foreclosure. Then My father in law and I lost our jobs. I regained employment with the bank and my wife and I purchased a house back in April, they moved in, we had a baby ( Number two) in June, and a few days ago the in laws moved out. LOts of changes.

We did manage to emplore this fetish alittle more, wife is even allowing me to pee on her some. She seems to go more often when I shave her, then start licking ( can not resist) and eventually she just lets lose and we soak towels. I noticed she really enjoying this as I go down on her. Usually results in a nice reward after I'm done.

Glenn

• Members

That is great to hear. I know you and I have talked at length about this before. The other half always used to joke with me telling me my pussy was shy as at times it would take her a little bit of teasing to get her going as well, but once she did....look out. I am glad that your wife is trying this as well.

Best of luck with everything and congrats on the baby.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I thought that I would bump this one back up as I was talking about it some the other day. I figured since it was last discussed on here we have gained new members. Definitely is something that I still enjoy.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I thought that I would bump this one back up as I was talking about it some the other day. I figured since it was last discussed on here we have gained new members. Definitely is something that I still enjoy.

Been along time since I been on, work and familly but I back

Glenn

• Members

Welcome back. I hope that all is well with you guys. I was actually thinking about this topic the other day since there are a lot of new members. Maybe it can bring some views to the subject. I know I still enjoy it a lot.

• Members

It's not something that turns me on, and I've never wanted to include it in sex play. But there was something intimate about my ex being so open about it. She didn't hesitate to drop her pants and pee in front of me when we were camping. She helped me "aim" a few times and again, it wasn't erotic, but it felt good that we were that open with each other.

• Members

It's not something that turns me on, and I've never wanted to include it in sex play. But there was something intimate about my ex being so open about it. She didn't hesitate to drop her pants and pee in front of me when we were camping. She helped me "aim" a few times and again, it wasn't erotic, but it felt good that we were that open with each other.

I agree to me that is part of it. That we share anything and know that we are completely comfortable with each other. I wil say that is a small part of the attraction of it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Anyone ever gotten turned on by the sight or sounds of watching someone pee. I have come to discover that it is a very common fantasy and turn on by a large number of sexially adventurous people.

I'll share an experience, somewhat related.

My current GF has opened my eyes to a lot of different things. Sexually I guess we are both growing together. So one night we are out together, Admittedly I had a couple drinks, and I excuse myself to relief the build up. As Im standing at the urinal, alone in the Mens Room, I hear the door open, I turn and see me GF walk in. WTF is she doing, as I am still facing the urinal, pissing, now with my jaw on the floor. She very casually walks over behind me and grabs hold onto dick, as I continue to urinate.

For whatever reason, I became immediately sexually aroused, as my somewhat limp dick became raging hard with the soft handling of my GF's touch, and YES men can piss with a Hard Dick.

She took me totally by surprise and maybe that was the turn on, as it was in a public restroom and totally unexpected. Though nothing else happened right there, I was extremely aroused throughout the rest of our dinner. Needless to say that night when we finally arrived home, we fucked liked jackrabbits. B)

• Like 1

That's awesome Ready! I guess just the sheer forbidden "No Girls Allowed" of the mens room really turned you on. :P

• Members

That's awesome Ready! I guess just the sheer forbidden "No Girls Allowed" of the mens room really turned you on. :P

I dont believe that was it. I believe it was more that I have never had anyone grasp hold of my " Dick " while urinating. Actually it was quite a surprise as I didnt see or hear her come in, nor was it expected. I have asked her to accompany me again, but she has refused. Maybe she wants to catch me off guard (so to speak) again. :o

• Members

I'll share an experience, somewhat related.

My current GF has opened my eyes to a lot of different things. Sexually I guess we are both growing together. So one night we are out together, Admittedly I had a couple drinks, and I excuse myself to relief the build up. As Im standing at the urinal, alone in the Mens Room, I hear the door open, I turn and see me GF walk in. WTF is she doing, as I am still facing the urinal, pissing, now with my jaw on the floor. She very casually walks over behind me and grabs hold onto dick, as I continue to urinate.

For whatever reason, I became immediately sexually aroused, as my somewhat limp dick became raging hard with the soft handling of my GF's touch, and YES men can piss with a Hard Dick.

She took me totally by surprise and maybe that was the turn on, as it was in a public restroom and totally unexpected. Though nothing else happened right there, I was extremely aroused throughout the rest of our dinner. Needless to say that night when we finally arrived home, we fucked liked jackrabbits. B)

This gave me an interesting idea to try. I never thought about holding him while he is peeing. Thanks for an idea. That is the great thing about bringing old threads up. Something else we have found to enjoy is him peeing while inside of me. That is something we will be adding from time to time.

• Members

This gave me an interesting idea to try. I never thought about holding him while he is peeing. Thanks for an idea. That is the great thing about bringing old threads up. Something else we have found to enjoy is him peeing while inside of me. That is something we will be adding from time to time.

Details, Details, Details...Let Us know how it turns out.

As for peeing while inside a woman, though I have often felt the urge, not because I was excited of the idea, but I just merely had to go, Ive never participated in such water sports. Not sure if it would be appealing to me, not to mention the mess it would most likely make.

But if it happens with you and your SO, please inform Us of the out come, sort of speak.

:D

• 8 months later...
  • Members

He has peed while inside of me. The feeling sent me right into orgasm and it felt so good. Also the feeling of such close intimacy I think was another reason it put me into such a strong orgasm. We look forward to doing this again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think I gonna try and do it next time and do without asking, I have to wash them anyway and I do so much laundry with the kids peeing (they young) who going to notice. If I can just do it without slipping out

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Great thing about doing it in the shower, you can wash off immediatly.

Glenn is right about that, my former girlfriend and I loved watersports in the shower, turned us on further. And was clean enough, soap right there as well!

• Members

I the long time since I had last been to the TT forums, I have come to enjoy watersports, first with my former girlfriend and well now by myself :( I like to keep really clean, thus as always clean up is important. I prefer doing it during anal play though, the thicker and larger the dildo, the more it sends me over the edge and into anal orgasm and or pissing, and often both of them go together for me. It turns me on insanely, and I want to do it more and more.

• 3 months later...

So many times when i masbrbate at home in my room. I image fucking a couple of guys who are bi sexual, standing over me rubbing each others cocks and kissing while watching me masbrate also. Peeing and Cumming all over me.....