Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sex Toys For Men..

Tyger

So, are you looking for a sex toy for a man, whether it be for yourself, or for the special man in your life?

If the answer is yes, what do you think you/he would like? What would you like to see in a sex toy for a man?

• Members

I wrote an article all on this - called Toys for Boys - did a podcast too (actually, my hubby did the podcast!)

Check it out!

Mikayla

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

When the wars first started, the company I sold toys for had an item that was sold out and back-ordered for a while. It reminded me of those water toys that looked like a log and kinda rolled around...use to play with them as a kid. ANyway, they were a silicone sleeve that was soft and with lube slid smoothly up and down the shaft. Must have been a good thing to be sold out so much. I feel for you guys though; some of the toys out there for men are scary looking!

• Members

Hi All,

I believe that there is plenty of exploring to do for guys in women's toy arsenal. Most of them work for men, I'm sure. One way or another - it just may take a little improvisation. And you really have to get into it; I will gladly let my girlfriend try pretty much anything on me (excluding kitchen blender) as long as both she and I are really going for it.

Regards,

CGEM, you can always make me laugh!! "Except the kitchen blender"!! LOL It's the whole visualization thing with me.

Shygal, I do believe we sell a toy similar to waht you're talking about, some of which can be found on this page:

Male Jelly Masturbators

;)

I enjoy the site and have been reading posts for almost a couple of years now. I just done much in the way of posting. Here's a good start. :P

My wife's toy chest is overflowing with toys. Some can and are used by her on me, but mostly I have fun using them on her.

I found a new "men's" toy by Doc Johnson called "Men's Pleasure Wand". Unfortunately, Too timid does not yet carry this one.

It is made to simultaneously massage the scrotum and prostate. I can tell you that it does the trick. ;)

However, my wife doesn't let me have all the fun. It does a great job at finding her g-spot. Yes, we know that it must be washed very well between uses. She particularly likes it during DP play, with me in her anally and the the pleasure wand in her vaginally. She says and I can easily tell that it drives her absolutely bonkers. It has now become her favorite toy to use during DP. She also uses the wand portion, that is supposed to massage the scrotum, on her clit.

Bill

• Members
CGEM, you can always make me laugh!! "Except the kitchen blender"!! LOL It's the whole visualization thing with me.

Shygal, I do believe we sell a toy similar to waht you're talking about, some of which can be found on this page:

Male Jelly Masturbators

;)

Yup! Pretty much looked like most of those! ;)

:lol:

OMG!! Ball scratcher!! My husband would burn several of those out!!!!! :P

• 1 year later...
  • Members
So, are you looking for a sex toy for a man, whether it be for yourself, or for the special man in your life?

If the answer is yes, what do you think you/he would like? What would you like to see in a sex toy for a man?

I'd like to see a dildo or dong of some type that would give me a gauranteed assgasm that would blow my sox off within 15 minutes of initialising rear entry. I would just about campout for something like this. :P

• Members

I'd like to see a dildo or dong of some type that would give me a gauranteed assgasm that would blow my sox off within 15 minutes of initialising rear entry. I would just about campout for something like this. :P

• Members
I wrote an article all on this - called Toys for Boys - did a podcast too (actually, my hubby did the podcast!)

Check it out!

Mikayla

I read and listened awhile back, it helped me.

• 8 years later...
  • Members

I recently use male masturbator and pocket pussies to give a day off on the hand jobs. They help stimulate and tease the nerve endings in the penis better than a hand could ever do. I found the satisfaction I need and it gives the perfect sensation I ever had. They have a collection of sex toys for men and I see a good trust in using them.

If you need more information on this I recommend to visit their homepage click here and find out what makes you good to you

• 2 years later...

The Fleshlight Kayden Kross USA is by far one of the best, most easy-to-use toys on the market. And it’s not scary at all! Its shape is perfectly designed for easy insertion, with handle bars to stimulate the perineum, too! This toy is great for an added boost to masturbation or you can just leave it in during partner play.