Official Community Forums Home

Great Article To Read

Rob

Mikayla, TooTimid's Sex Educator wrote a great article on this subject.

Please feel free to read it Guide To Having a Threesome (click here).

This is a great place to ask other members questions and to share your own personal experiences.

Thanks to Tygerfor suggesting this forum!

Rob

• Like 1

Thank YOU Rob!! :)

• Like 1

• Members

Great article! Touches on all the good and not so good things that can happen.

I've fantasized about the FFM and am willing to give it a try IF all the circ umstances were just right. ;) Tried the MMF many years ago, which was great because it was all about me but, nothing I really desire to do again.

I agree that the couples rules about what is allowed need to be worked out beforehand, implicitely. For me. I see it being more about sort of 'vacation sex'... something that happens if the planets line up just right and it's something you do for each other.... with NO chance of her stalking your man after the fact.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Members
it's something you do for each other.... with NO chance of her stalking your man after the fact.

In this day and age your man is hot the only one to have this worry. It is gaining in acceptance for same sex hook-ups.Don't let your guard down!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I read your article when I first came to the site and I absolutely loved it. I told my hubby to read it before we did this and it has made me think alot harder about it. Is there anywhere on the site where you give actual detail about one of your ffm threesomes? I would really like to read one from someone who has been there and knows everything about it. Also, what type of relationship should you have to be successful in a threesome based on your experience? After the first time, were you insecure? Just wondering. As I said in all other posts, we haven't done it yet and I am very curious. And thanks for the article and for taking the time to give so much input. I am so thankful you are here to talk to about this.THANK YOU!!!!!! :D

• Like 3

• Members

Your comment about the other female not stalking your guy afterward is a very valid one. I know of 2 different sets of couples who tried the 3-some or just swap off sessions each setting the ground rules beforehand, but in each case afterward there was a member who wouldn't leave it at that and they went on to "indulge" with one of the participants on there own, and it turned frequent. In both cases these marriages broke up and it was not pretty! Be careful and think it over carefully. Best to ya!

• Like 1

• Members

OK, well let me try to answer. THe first FFM threesome I had was at the insistence of my boyfriend. We had a very, very kinky and open relationship and he was constantly trying to 'up' the kink and risk factor. He asked if I would consider being with a woman, and I knew I was attracted to women so I said OK. Yes, I was nervous, but very excited at the time. I was young, early 20's, and anxious to try out my bi-sexual urges. The night of the threesome this woman came in, a little older than me, gorgeous and she was very much the instigator and orchestrator of the night. We started out our time together and things came very naturally to me. I easily touched and pleasured her, and when my boyfriend integrated himself into our twosome I was annoyed by his presence. I was enjoying our time together and personally did not want him interfering. He did, however, and when he finished, we were still going. I ended up having a relationship with her, Mia, some time after this. We met on the side for more twosomes, and had one more threesome at my bf's insistence.

The next FFM threesome I had was with a different bf. He wanted to try since I had told him I had done it previously. It was more of a 'if you did it for him, you will do it for me' sort of thing. I was not as into this girl, but had a good time, and I noticed during this threesome that my guy was much into her - more than she was into him. It ended up being that he kept asking for another threesome with her, and called her on his own to 'talk about it.' That was the end of my relationship with him. I was not jealous, but I sure was not stupid enough to think that the threesome was just a one time thing for him.

The MMF threesomes never ended well. Even though all of them were at the insistence of my boyfriend, there was too much testosterone in the mix to work out. Either my bf would become jealous, or the other guy would try to hook up with me. It was not a good situation either way.

When I was single I was the third person in a few FFM threesomes, and of those that I had - ALL but one ended up with the guy contacting me to get himself a little more on the side, or to set up another (even though the girls didn't want to). I lost friends over those threesomes and learned very quickly that men always want more, more, more! No matter what, the other woman (me) was looked at as the one who asked for it. One moan, one look, one comment will place the seeds of doubt into the minds of the others.

Now that I am married, and in love with a wonderful man, I would NEVER bring another woman into the mix. My hubby has never asked, and I would never offer. I am smart enough to know that placing a cupcake in front of a diabetic is most likely to cause sugar shock! I now fondly and not so fondly remember my days of sexual freedom, and choose to keep that under lock and key in my memory! I also have to think about my children.

Does that mean that I do not have the feelings or the desires for some hot sex like that? Of course not, but now I use other means to satisfy those urges. This might work out for you differently, but if I were a betting woman, I would suggest to you that a marriage is not worth betting!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 3 years later...
  • Members

OK, well let me try to answer. THe first FFM threesome I had was at the insistence of my boyfriend. We had a very, very kinky and open relationship and he was constantly trying to 'up' the kink and risk factor. He asked if I would consider being with a woman, and I knew I was attracted to women so I said OK. Yes, I was nervous, but very excited at the time. I was young, early 20's, and anxious to try out my bi-sexual urges. The night of the threesome this woman came in, a little older than me, gorgeous and she was very much the instigator and orchestrator of the night. We started out our time together and things came very naturally to me. I easily touched and pleasured her, and when my boyfriend integrated himself into our twosome I was annoyed by his presence. I was enjoying our time together and personally did not want him interfering. He did, however, and when he finished, we were still going. I ended up having a relationship with her, Mia, some time after this. We met on the side for more twosomes, and had one more threesome at my bf's insistence.

The next FFM threesome I had was with a different bf. He wanted to try since I had told him I had done it previously. It was more of a 'if you did it for him, you will do it for me' sort of thing. I was not as into this girl, but had a good time, and I noticed during this threesome that my guy was much into her - more than she was into him. It ended up being that he kept asking for another threesome with her, and called her on his own to 'talk about it.' That was the end of my relationship with him. I was not jealous, but I sure was not stupid enough to think that the threesome was just a one time thing for him.

The MMF threesomes never ended well. Even though all of them were at the insistence of my boyfriend, there was too much testosterone in the mix to work out. Either my bf would become jealous, or the other guy would try to hook up with me. It was not a good situation either way.

When I was single I was the third person in a few FFM threesomes, and of those that I had - ALL but one ended up with the guy contacting me to get himself a little more on the side, or to set up another (even though the girls didn't want to). I lost friends over those threesomes and learned very quickly that men always want more, more, more! No matter what, the other woman (me) was looked at as the one who asked for it. One moan, one look, one comment will place the seeds of doubt into the minds of the others.

Now that I am married, and in love with a wonderful man, I would NEVER bring another woman into the mix. My hubby has never asked, and I would never offer. I am smart enough to know that placing a cupcake in front of a diabetic is most likely to cause sugar shock! I now fondly and not so fondly remember my days of sexual freedom, and choose to keep that under lock and key in my memory! I also have to think about my children.

Does that mean that I do not have the feelings or the desires for some hot sex like that? Of course not, but now I use other means to satisfy those urges. This might work out for you differently, but if I were a betting woman, I would suggest to you that a marriage is not worth betting!

That breaks it down very well. I too have had MMF and FFM threesomes, but it was never with anyone I was serious with as far as Females. Though one female did try to hook up later, I didnt follow through and their marriage broke up also, but not because of me.

They were fun while I was single an un~attached, but I wouldnt risk it with anyone I in a serious relationship with. For one) I am too possessive of my GF and always have been when in a relationship, it wouldnt work.

But very sound advice given Mikayla1.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

. . . For one) I am too possessive of my GF and always have been when in a relationship, it wouldnt work. . . .

Would you be possessive of GF in a FFM threesome? That is, would it bother you for her to do things with another girl?

• Like 1

• Members

Would you be possessive of GF in a FFM threesome? That is, would it bother you for her to do things with another girl?

Actually Yes, I still would be too possessive of her. Though the situation would have to present itself, I couldnt plan something like this. Also, my GF is as possessive of ME as I am of her, so I doubt this would ever transpire. Silly I know, but some of Us are just made that way.

But as Ive stated in other forums, threads, I have been involved in threesomes previously, while single and un~attached. Never with a Woman while in a relationship.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Review Team

Hi cyn I'm glad you found the thread on threesomes, hope you found it to be very helpful 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/8/2016 at 12:17 PM, Cyn said:

Yes it really helped me look at the pros and cons.  

This is VERY important!!!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I hv a question for this topic.  

This act of 3 people coming together in a sexual way is what I've been reading BUTTTTT what if the 3rd person wasn't even there but say it's thru video?????? So u hv a husband n wife team in one location n they video dialup another female somewhere else.  I mean how could that even  be called a 3some???  It sounds like the cpl just wants someone to watch them right? Is that called  Voyeurism??? But I'd appreciate any info from anyone who wants to answer.  Thx members ❤️

• Like 2