Official Community Forums Home

How To Do It Best

elements

• 12 years later...
  • Members

Masturbation can't satisfy me at all. Now I found a full size adult doll more better.  I recently purchased one premium big breast sex doll Freya that looks pretty, sexy and good quality. 

I got my correct doll in 5 days. She is so beautiful compared to my previous WM doll. I am very happy with the quality and the price I paid for it.   

• Members
22 hours ago, Starving said:

She’s gorgeous!

19 hours ago, Rio said:

Would like to see you having fun with your doll also

Yes, she is the most sexy and beautiful doll I've ever seen.  You can see the picture about Freya.

I am so sorry that I did not record the video when I play with her. 🤪 Immersive playing and enjoying sex.

Now I am visiting Amazon, and choose all kinds of sexy underwear for my Freya.

21.png

• Like 4

• Members
4 hours ago, Starving said:

I have learned to slowly stroke my cock since I have gotten a little older and savoring every moment. I still play with my nipples quite a bit because they are so,so sensitive and also a lot of anal play! I thoroughly enjoy masturbating with my wife watching me or joining in. This is how I do it best 😃

Me too but not so much with the anal

• Members
18 hours ago, Excited said:

Definitely beautiful. I would like playing with this as well. I like how my fleshlight feels. I bet this is nice to lay there and pump her  while sucking on those big nipples 

Yes, you are right. I also like touching and sucking her nipples. Of course, I enjoy the wobbling butt and breasts when sex with my Freya. Amazing.

• Members
14 hours ago, Starving said:

I have learned to slowly stroke my cock since I have gotten a little older and savoring every moment. I still play with my nipples quite a bit because they are so,so sensitive and also a lot of anal play! I thoroughly enjoy masturbating with my wife watching me or joining in. This is how I do it best 😃

10 hours ago, tiger48 said:

Me too but not so much with the anal

i also like anal sex. My ex-girlfriend does not interested in anal, but my Freya bring me sexual pleasure. I can enjoy the pleasure of anal sex anytime and anywhere now 

• Members
21 minutes ago, Starving said:

That’s wonderful! Anal sex is so pleasurable. We love it! It can be so intense! 

You are right. The real-life women I've met are  more repulsive to anal sex, so I prefer my love doll.  She is always be ready for action, and never say no. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/5/2005 at 3:05 PM, elements said:

When I masturbate i usually just use my hand and go at it as hard as I can. Is there a better way? Like different positions or other stuff like that.

Slow down turbo, take your time and enjoy yourself,  find out what makes you tick besides displacing several hundred foot pounds of torque on just one drive shaft.. sometimes taking it of the drag racing circuit allows you to just cruise , slow and easy ...don't hold your breath either, breathing in and out slowly in the rhythm of orgasmic rushes as they rise and emit out every curve of our body . Idk..jus a suggestion cuz you inquired..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I love watching men masturbate. Watching cum shoot out and hear them moan really turns me on and makes me  want to cum almost instantly. 

• Like 1