Official Community Forums Home

How Often Is Too Much?

christi

• Members

I am new at this, i was wondering, how many times a day is "normal " or "average" to masturbate??? My husband ( i am 33) and for the first time i did this a few weeks ago, says i have 33 years to make up for so what ever i want to do and how ever many times is fine, but, i dont want to "deminish" being with him becasue i am always taking care of it myself. I am doing it at least once a day, sometimes twice, not always getting to the finish line, but stil feelin good, so i dont mind so much, is this normal??!!~

christi

I am new at this, i was wondering, how many times a day is "normal " or "average" to masturbate??? My husband ( i am 33) and for the first time i did this a few weeks ago, says i have 33 years to make up for so what ever i want to do and how ever many times is fine, but, i dont want to "deminish" being with him becasue i am always taking care of it myself. I am doing it at least once a day, sometimes twice, not always getting to the finish line, but stil feelin good, so i dont mind so much, is this normal??!!~

christi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote

Christi,

Personal I think it's totally normal. I didn't start masturbating til about the same time in life as you did, and when you first discover how good it feels,, LOL, it's addictive. Don't worry, if it feels good, it can't be bad, right?

• Like 1

• Members

Christi-

Once I figured out how to bring myself to an orgasm I went at it at least once a day (man was it a great way to relax before bed!) Whatever YOU are comfortable with is what is normal. Don't worry about what other people say--let's remember there are people out there who say masturbation is evil!

As far as deminishing your sex drive? There are really two sides to it. For some people masturbating does deminish their drive. I, myself, like to build up a bit of "umph" before sex so I don't masturbate as often as I used to. For some masturbating is simply foreplay and does not diminish anything! Masturbating is also fabulous for discovery! It allows you to discover what turns you on and gets you excited!

Play around (pun intended) and see what works for you! There really is no right or wrong!

Good luck!

Jen

• Like 1