Official Community Forums Home

Piercings And Oral

• Members

Ok, so I am leaving this one for yalls to answer.

Last year I got my tounge pierced on a whim, (I heard rumors about better blow jobs)

Anyways, I never got to try out my piercing until a couple of months ago, and it was on my boyfriend.

The problem is, that none of his ex girlfriends or his ex wife ever gave him oral, I was the first!

I gave him oral and finally had to pry him off the ceiling after about 5 minutes, which really is a shame, I was just starting to enjoy myself. :(

Ok, so the question is, does the pierced tounge really make a differance in your abilities to give good oral?

• Members

I find that the look with a pierced tongue can look sexy, depending on the girl. The feel of cold steel on my hot rod is definetly not sexy though. Grant you, even if it were plastic, I still wouldn't like it in comparison to a non-pierced tongue. For me, I'd last longer if my girlfriend was pierced. The sensation isn't the same, akward really, feeling that nub glide against my penis.

Your boyfriend never had oral so he wouldn't know the difference. Also, he didn't last long because of his entry into this realm of sex.

Well, whatever his stamina is presently, you can take the accessory out of your tongue and see which he prefers, pierced or natural.

To each his own. He may prefer the pierced tongue or it may make no difference.

Make him close his eyes or not look down when you give him the test, just so he doesn't see the wound in your tongue. I don't know, but that could turn him off or even freak him out a little. Which ever his preference, he'll still love head. :)

• Members

I got my tongue pierced once and it lasted all of one day. I came down with the flu, my tongue became swollen and I couldn't stop throwing up. Miserable I tell ya! As for tongue piercings and blowjobs--I think it all depends on the guy. Some men prefer to feel the nub of the piercing on their penis while you perform oral. Different textures can do different things to an erect penis. There is also an extremely high erotic feeling--which if you have ever been pierced you know what I am talking about.

Of course different strokes for different folks, many of my guy friends are not huge fans of the tongue piercings during oral.

Good luck.

Jen

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a close friend in the piercing buz. She said women of all ages get tongue piercings and also some think it is not so hot. As for giving head she said it is about 50/50. I take that to mean some men like it and it turns them on and others just the opposite. She said the biggest turn on for her is a labia piercing. It also tends to turn the partner on a little more. It is also an asset for both when performing and receiving oral sex.

Myself I think tongue piercings are ugly but everyons taste is diff (no pun intended).

As for infections it is best to follow the instructions of the one doing the piercing. They are nothing to play with and think they will heal overnight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Chris4u,

You are so right, He LOVES oral now.

I did as you suggested and took the piercing out the last time he came over for a visit.

I had taken it out when he wasn't looking.

Now keep in mind I had given him oral earlier that day with it in,

When I did it again, he looked at me kinda funny and told me to put my tounge ring back in LOL

He thinks it is a huge turn on and he likes it much better with than without.

Thanks for the idea!

Now if I can just keep him from crawling the walls 10 minutes into it....

• 8 years later...
  • Review Team

I got my tongue pierced when I was 13, so now that I have had it for 10 years I find that I can't perform oral the right way without it. Feels way too weird for me.

To be honest though, I have had it for so long that I actually can't even talk right without it in because my tongue is so used to the heaviness of the metal.

Just like your man, whiskeywoman, my boyfriend will also instantly notice if it isn't in when I start to give him head.

I tried to give it a break two years ago, for the sake of my poor teeth, but ultimately we both missed it too much.

I was wondering about the Girl on Girl feeling with or with out piercing when the ball hits the clit

love to hear a ans. to that

scouter, I totally prefer being eaten out by a girl with a tongue ring.. it really does feel so incredible to have the hot metal ball bouncing around off your clit.

Having a tongue ring in while I am eating a girl out makes me feel like I have more confidence in what I am doing and it also helps me to feel ultra sexy about it.