Official Community Forums Home

Do It With Bf

Guest MacKenzie

Guest MacKenzie

I love it. It's a way to relieve all the sexual tension since my boyfriend lives out of town and don't see him everyday to have the hard core sex we usually love. I love it when I can try new things whether it be the largest dildo ever or taking a smaller one anally. My boyfriend and I love to do it in front of each other. We get so turned on and by the time we finish, we are ready to fuck each other so hard, most of the time we fuck all night long. If you haven't tried it, I urge you to!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest five finger
I love it.  It's a way to relieve all the sexual tension since my boyfriend lives out of town and don't see him everyday to have the hard core sex we usually love.  I love it when I can try new things whether it be the largest dildo ever or taking a smaller one anally. My boyfriend and I love to do it in front of each other.  We get so turned on and by the time we finish, we are ready to fuck each other so hard, most of the time we fuck all night long.  If you haven't tried it, I urge you to!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your boyfriend is a lucky guy!

• 1 month later...

;) I totally understand that! My bf is in the military and we are apart quiet a bit. I put on a little masturbation show when we are together so he has something to remember when we have phone sex and masturebate over the phone. I love Kamasutra love oil ambrosia....

I love it.  It's a way to relieve all the sexual tension since my boyfriend lives out of town and don't see him everyday to have the hard core sex we usually love.  I love it when I can try new things whether it be the largest dildo ever or taking a smaller one anally. My boyfriend and I love to do it in front of each other.  We get so turned on and by the time we finish, we are ready to fuck each other so hard, most of the time we fuck all night long.  If you haven't tried it, I urge you to!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

If you have a nice tub get yourself positioned with your legs up on either side of the faucet. Have the warm water slowly drip down on your labia and it feels soooo good. After awhile your labia will slowly open and the warm water will in time cause you to have super gushing. It is a super good way of foreplay when you are by yourself. It will relieve any tension buildup and be so relaxing. If it hurts your back then position yourself over a towel to cushion the hard tub bottom. Be sure to have the "water" "not too hot" but just on the "warm side."

• Members

Anna2323 if U want a good one get one of the clear glass ones. They (most should ) have a good guarantee on breakage or not being porous to pick up any bacteria and never wear out either. Look at your diff sex shop sites and see what they say. ASK and u will find out. They may be more expensive but if u have to buy 3 or 4 others it will save in the long run. If Ha Ha someone comes at you they will sub for a billy club too.

• Members

Anna2323 if U want a good one get one of the clear glass ones. They (most should ) have a good guarantee on breakage or not being porous to pick up any bacteria and never wear out either. Look at your diff sex shop sites and see what they say. ASK and u will find out. They may be more expensive but if u have to buy 3 or 4 others it will save in the long run. If Ha Ha someone comes at you they will sub for a billy club too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank for the advice. I will try it out

• 2 months later...

You appear to be a confident woman. My wife and I are distantly apart as I returned to school in another country and she is home. I have tried to get her to masterbate and use a vibrator when I'm not there to satisfy her needs, but she is reluctant to do or use the toy when I'm there or gone. I could use some advise on how to perduade her to use these items and pleasure herself. Any ideas how this can be done? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
You appear to be a confident woman.  My wife and I are distantly apart as I returned to school in another country and she is home.  I have tried to get her to masterbate and use a vibrator when I'm not there to satisfy her needs, but she is reluctant to do or use the toy when I'm there or gone.  I could use some advise on how to perduade her to use these items and pleasure herself.  Any ideas how this can be done? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sean i simply love my toys hubby uses them on me as well we love them.. its fun to have him use the vibrator on me as he is inside me try that sometime it drives me wild :P:P:D:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Sean i simply love my toys hubby uses them on me as well we love them.. its fun to have him use the vibrator on me as he is inside me try that sometime it drives me wild  :P  :P  :D  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My husband likes to use them on me too. We use it for forplay alot. And he really gets off on watching me masturbate myself with them. I find them helpful when he's doing me doggy style, I don't get contact with my clit, so I use a vibrator while he is doing me from behind.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
If you have a nice tub get yourself positioned with your legs up on either side of the faucet. Have the warm water slowly drip down on your labia and it feels soooo good. After awhile your labia will slowly open and the warm water will in time cause you to have super gushing. It is a super good way of foreplay when you are by yourself. It will relieve any tension buildup and be so relaxing. If it hurts your back then position yourself over a towel to cushion the hard tub bottom. Be sure to have the "water" "not too hot" but just on the "warm side."

My wife does that and she tells me it's one of the most intense orgasms that she has.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I masterbate together while watching group sex DVD'S. Usually we cum from intercourse or oral, but sometimes we cum from masterbation when I will cum on her boobs. I love to watch her dildo go in and out of her vagina. Really hot!!!