Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Crossdressing Ffor Excitment

JoAnne TV

• Members

You see, when I was young, real young, my Mom used to take me shopping with her. I used to watch the women go in and out of the dressing room.I used to look at the lacy panties, and such. I knew how it felt. I wondered how it would feel wearing iy. As the years went by, my curiositykept working. I would go into my Mom's drawers, and touch her stuff, rub it on my face, and other places, too. It was so exciting!Eventually I started trying it on, and ultimately wearing it outside, with a big ol' erection. Ah man, did that feel good!

One day I was getting resdy to fool around. When I opened the drawer, there was a note that said, KEEP OUT OF THIS DRAWER! Damn, busted! I was on my own, I had to find my own clothes now. I was a peperboy, The Chronicle. I had to get up at 5 or 6, every day. There were shortcuts down alleys, etc. Well, one day as I was passing a dumpster, in an alley, I looked in and there was a pair of pantyhose.

This is making me excited as I am writing it. Right now I am wearingsheer pantyhose, a black half slip 28", a tan camisole, and some B-cup silicone breast enhancers. I took off my wig. I still have make-up on. My love muscle is standing, on it's own. Yummy, I won't be able to finish, unless I go take care of myself.

That paper route got to be pretty neat, I found some bushes where I could go sit and put on the nylon. I remember rubbing them on my unit.......harder.......and

harder. Until...........something squirted out.

Right now, I have two hair ties, those elastic rubbers, that you put on ponytails. I took a stocking and ran it through them, Both ends of the stocking open. Then, I rooled the stocking up around the two rubbers, for comfort. I took another stocking and scrunched it up, like I was going to put it on. Instead I put it on my cock, over my balls too. Now I put the two rubber bands over that. so, the stocking is being held over everything, the only way that I can touch myself there, is through the stocking. Mmm, it feels good that way, always has, for 40 years.

I love Jacking off! NOONE can do it better than I can. The best piece of ass that I ever had, I was alone!

Back to the story, nylons in dumpsters. I knew the girl that lived there, she was pretty. I stuck that crotch up to my nose, you know what? Ever since then they all smell like that!

To this day, I LOVE to wear pantyhose. Sometimes I'll cut out the crotch, so I can feel myself through some pretty panties. I've been sitting here fiddling with myself, and sometimes I wish I had a man, a boyfriend. I don't, but I would like to, so I could feel what it feels like to take him into my mouth. To make him hard, while I am fiddling with myself to make me hard. When we are both hard, I want to get up, and let him have me. So he will take me, just like a woman. Reaching around to massage my clit, grabbing it, and jerking on it!

Until............OH God! I'm cumming! Mmmmmm, yes! I've never been witha man, but I would. With the right man. I have to go clean up, thanks for your time!

It has never stopped being exciting! JoAnne

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I also am a male who gets off on womens panties. I have about 15 pair that

i have stolen over the last 2 years. They are all skimpy and sexy. I like to drive to different spots and switch panties. The more risky of a place to getcaught the better.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

hey babe i caught my ex bf wearing my bra and panties so i got out my strap on and made him my little slut that night made him suck it til his jaws were sore then fucked his man pussy till he could'nt walk

• Like 2

• Members

hey babe i caught my ex bf wearing my bra and panties so i got out my strap on and made him my little slut that night made him suck it til his jaws were sore then fucked his man pussy till he could'nt walk

• Like 1

• 12 years later...
  • Members
On 2/26/2007 at 6:51 AM, sexyblond6969 said:

i found this great, i bet he was pleased to be ur bitch for the night.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/26/2007 at 10:51 PM, sexyblond6969 said:

That's hot as, I need a woman like you in my life

• Members
On 2/26/2007 at 5:51 AM, sexyblond6969 said:

I'll be your slut if you stick that strap on in my ass