Official Community Forums Home

Clothes For The Bedroom

Guest Ollej25

Guest Ollej25

So i am looking into buying some hott outfits to add to our bedroom fun. Does anyone know of an online site that sells them, or am i stuck with heading to a costume store? Thanks!

I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Are you talking lingerie, sexy costumes (like a sexy nurse or maid), or are you talking slinky, sexy clothes that you can also go out in public with?

Many of the larger adult shops carry a variety of things you can wear in and out of the bedroom, costumes, lingerie, and accessories (like what I like to call Stripper Shoes~those shoes that have their very own FLOOR LOL).

If you have something specific in mind, by all means, Google it.

• Members

trashy.com has some of the best costume-style outfits I've ever encountered. Most of them are exactly what you'd expect, but they have a few that are just fantastic. They used to have this one vinyl Snow White piece that I would have purchased in a heartbeat - and then scandalized the neighborhood with - were I more comfortable with my midsection.

• Members

Hipsandcurves is an awesome site, they just did me a huge favor and hooked me up! if you want details just pm me. another great site is

www.henryandjune.com

they have both womens and plus and a decent selection.

• Members
Oooo CL, I think I love you. Hehe!! Thanks for posting that site! :):):)

No problem!! I love their products and the ones I've ordered are VERY well made. I'm off to peruse www.henryandjune.com!! Thanks Mike!!

• Members

CL, tell me what you think of Henryandjune, I really think they are more reasonably priced than some of the other places around. I still say that Hips and Curves has the best customer service I have found on the web for lingerie!

Just so as I don't offend anyone, I have never had to use TT customer service the products work so well. So from all the places I have dealt with Customer Service online, HandC is the best.

• Members

Great topic and even greater suggestions. I too am a bit 'curvy' and had ordered some things that were "one size fits all", I had my doubts, and I was right, one size does NOT fit all, even if you are only a 14... :(

I think I am going to order some nice things for our new master bedroom we'll soon be moving into. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Don't forget to check out www.fredericks.com ... they have a wide range of sexy items from role-play costumes to sexy lingerie to shoes to outerwear. Their selection is constantly changing, so if you don't see what you want today, check again in a couple of months.

Also, www.trashy.com (Trashy Lingerie) has some of the most amazing sexy lingerie and costumes I've ever seen. They are pricey, but they make each item to your size and pretty much guarantee they will fit.

• Members

I have a huge thing for shoes, and neither of those sites have shoes for the petite foot :( I'm also wondering how "One size fits all" works for us smaller people too. Any suggestions for the other end of the spectrum?

Edit: Just saw Fredericks has 5.5 shoes :)

• Members

While trying to find a Halloween costume last year, I found there's a TON of sites that carry sexy outfits... and that time of year is upon us again!! The only problem is that these costumes seem to be aimed at the smaller girls of which I am not one... so if you're a smaller gal, go ahead and google haloween costmes or even adult costumes and see where it takes ya.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know that there is a site for this one but a Catalog for T's called Transformations has many corsets, shoes, lingerie and a million other items. It may take a bit of looking to find an address but I'm sure you could at least get an idea of it's whereabouts by Googling. Other than this one you have a lot of others ideas to work with.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Don't forget to check out www.fredericks.com ... they have a wide range of sexy items from role-play costumes to sexy lingerie to shoes to outerwear. Their selection is constantly changing, so if you don't see what you want today, check again in a couple of months.

Also, www.trashy.com (Trashy Lingerie) has some of the most amazing sexy lingerie and costumes I've ever seen. They are pricey, but they make each item to your size and pretty much guarantee they will fit.

i have to agree about FOH being my favorite site. They are the originals. Have a bit of everything.

D

• Members

Thank you for the site suggestions. I am off to look around. Only wish I had some extra cash to spend at the moment, but at least I'll get some good ideas of what I want to buy and can show the hubby see what he likes. :D

• Members

You may want to check Flirt, Victoria's Secret, Christie's Toy Box and Priscilla's. Not sure if they all have sites but they have what you are looking for!!

• Members

I love wickedtemptations.com!! They seem to have quite a variety and reasonably priced

In general, I have a serious weakness for things that lace up (even just a simple chemise with side laces). :D

• 9 months later...
  • Members
Hipsandcurves is an awesome site, they just did me a huge favor and hooked me up! if you want details just pm me. another great site is

www.henryandjune.com

they have both womens and plus and a decent selection.

I have purchased from henry and june also. They have a wide range of size selection and priced fairly.

Guest eminatic

that henry and june site looks interesting, although i doubt i will fit anything :(

its so frustrating finding cute lingerie because they are always too big and never look as good on me as they do on the model :<

my measurements are 32 bust 26 waist 32.5 hips and most sizes start at 33 if im lucky :angry:

• Members
that henry and june site looks interesting, although i doubt i will fit anything :(

its so frustrating finding cute lingerie because they are always too big and never look as good on me as they do on the model :<

my measurements are 32 bust 26 waist 32.5 hips and most sizes start at 33 if im lucky :angry:

I really think some of the stuff may fit you check out the models who are wearing them.