Official Community Forums Home

Outdoors

outdoor sex  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had sex outdoors?

• No, but I fantasize about it and would like to.
    • Of course!
    • No, I'd be too afraid of being caught.

• Members
I have had it out side my wife wived on a farm and we went on a pickneck to the field and got back to nature on the blanket. One other time we did it in the pond just below the house that was great

pickneck? lol! Is that a redneck picnic?! haha!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Heh, the only time we've done it outdoors was kinda accidental. Hubby wanted me to learn to drive his manual truck, and I am terrified of doing so. I already get distracted enough driving an automatic! I'm pretty stubborn, and I ended up crying in the middle of the yard. He felt bad, and tried to cheer me up. Well after a few minutes we were kissing and he asks if I wanted to do it. I was nervous about it because we are in a weird spot. There is a strip of woods between our house and the neighbor's house as well as a street. (Technically we're out of town) But she has a horse and its pasture comes right up to our driveway. Its shed is very close to our driveway, and the horse spends most of its time there. So when she's checking on the horse or feeding her, whatever, the neighbor is right there. Also, we have a field between us and the neighbor on another side. So they can see our house from their house.

So needless to say, I was nervous about people seeing or hearing us. We moved to a spot where they couldn't see us, but the threat of people possibly hearing us was pretty hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I'm w/ Iha. Doing in nature what nature intended. Living in the south, we have lots of mountains to search for places to have sex. I once had sex on Bald Rock. It's 7,000 feet up. Fabulous!

sexualpeak

I've done it in a tent, in the woods , in the backseat of my car, in the backseat of my other car, in his truck(the cab), the back of his truck (left hellacious bruises on my back), on our patio late at night when the neighbors were asleep (or at least we hope), In the swimming pool,On a gravel road, In the front seat of my car, on the hood of my car, oh hell let's just say all over my car except on top, (which gives me a naughty idea lol). I love outside sex but I do have to say that since we have started a family (meaning children) all that has calmed down tremendously....but oh how good it was.

• Members

I actually lived my fanasty.  I went camping with some friends, and was horny and there was this neat looking guy camping afew spots away.  i followed him for awhile, came across this meadow and stayed.  I stripped down, and laid on a beaach towel I brought along.  After about a hour, I heard movement, turned over onto my back, and pretended to be asleep.  I heard a cough, then nothing.  Next a tickle feeling on my stomach up to my breasts, which I first brushed away, then opened my eye to find this man standing there, holding his fishing net, with the cord danging.   He asked if I needed help, and I said yes, if he could provide the help I wanted. Wow, what a anfternoon that was.  He tickled me forever with that cord, then I asked him if he was going to get comfortable, and what a smile he gave me.  I helped him undress, giving him a little head, and then we made love.  God, i will never forget that afternoon

• 2 months later...
  • Members

This is one fantasy that everyone who has it should try to make happen. There is nothing like it. It's like skinnydipping..just take off that scrap of cloth called a bikini and the water takes on a whole new feel, much more sensuous. Having sex outdoors is like that feeling. The sun and wind on your naked body feels fabulous. It's a great turn-on for me because it feel like going "back to nature".

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I'm w/ Iha. Doing in nature what nature intended. Living in the south, we have lots of mountains to search for places to have sex. I once had sex on Bald Rock. It's 7,000 feet up. Fabulous!

sexualpeak

HAHAH I have beeen there many many times....thats funny.......

• Members

Actually this is something we are working on right now. My SO and I were talking about things and I was telling him that I would really love to do it outdoors....as I never have. SO he said about doing research on places in the area. I have been doing that and think I have found a really nice place. I am also thinking we might do a little with this next week when we get together for some fun on Wednesday night. We are staying somewhere that has a balcony and I made sure that when I made the reservation I asked for an upper floor so that we will have the balcony. They also have a pool so I sent him an email about how we should go take a dip. I will see what he has to say about that one.

• Members

Absolutely I want to do this outside, it's nature and all. And just warm summer night breezes, the stars and the crickets.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Awww...this makes me sad. He used to have a big truck, I lived in the dorms and he with his parents so that was our "bed" that got the most use.

• Members
It was out doors sort of...... On the balcony of a Hotel, does that count?

You where out in the open air, that counts!

We live on a small farm, and have a stone fire pit. We have campfires a few times a week. Some nights, we sit out there on our blanket,

talk, laugh, ect, waiting for the dear step son to leave for work. (DSS works the nightshift)

As soon as his car leaves the end of the road, we *enjoy* that fire from all angles!

• Members
You where out in the open air, that counts!

We live on a small farm, and have a stone fire pit. We have campfires a few times a week. Some nights, we sit out there on our blanket,

talk, laugh, ect, waiting for the dear step son to leave for work. (DSS works the nightshift)

As soon as his car leaves the end of the road, we *enjoy* that fire from all angles!

Good!!!! I'm not such an outside girl(what a surprise); I have the fantasy about it but, I don't think it will ever be...

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My husband and I lived on 7 secluded acres last year in central Texas and the kids were with their grandparents for the summer. Hubby and I were hanging laundry outside and we just went at it like rabbits. It was awesome. I wanted it so bad that there wasn't much foreplay required. KWIM? We actually took advantage of our seclusion quite a few times last summer.

• Like 1

• Members
Good!!!! I'm not such an outside girl(what a surprise); I have the fantasy about it but, I don't think it will ever be...

Since this post, in the ocean in broad day light. It was very unnoticeable.

• 6 years later...
  • Members

Me too, , we do it in the backyard sometimes

• Review Team

sex in the great outdoors is awesome ive done it in a cemetery, under a tree near a river , even in a cave on the side of a mountain , cant wait to be out doors with my GF pleasing her ah natural in nature :D :D :D :D :D

• Members

When I was younger I used to pick up women and I had a trail made where I could ride with my 69 Dodge Charger and go way up in the woods and come out by a bamboo forrest and we I had a hut that I built and we would lay there and , well you know what happens next!!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I grew up on Lake Michigan so there was plenty of opportunities for sex in the big sand dunes or private areas under the stars. Of course there were always the times for a little oral play on hikes in the woods or sexy play on a beach, on the boat, or on an island in the middle of the river.