Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Masterbayter

When my wife gives me head (and she is the best)she holds the cum in her mouth and gives me a big wet kiss.I think that sharing my cum is very erotic.I have come to enjoy the taste and it is a very big part of our lovemaking.I can't find too much info on this technique on the web.Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this or can anyone tell me where to find any sites that feature this

• Like 1

• Members

I've wanted to, but always back away at the last moment. What does it taste like...well does it taste like the natural lube guys produce or does it taste bad?

I don't know why, maybe it's the look of it that makes me queezy when attempting to lick it.

When my wife gives me head (and she is the best)she holds the cum in her mouth and gives me a big wet kiss.I think that sharing my cum is very erotic.I have come to enjoy the taste and it is a very big part of our lovemaking.I can't find too much info on this technique on the web.Is there anyone else out there that enjoys this or can anyone tell me where to find any sites that feature this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think about it just do it.The first time for me I didn't know that my wife hadn'i swallowed and she surprised me with a mouthful.I was shocked but I swallowed it all and it has become a regular part of our lovemaking.It is hard to describe the taste but I enjoy it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I've wanted to, but always back away at the last moment.  What does it taste like...well does it taste like the natural lube guys produce or does it taste bad? 

I don't know why, maybe it's the look of it that makes me queezy when attempting to lick it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At first the thought of that in my mouth was pretty horrific. But when I saw how much pleasure my man received from my doing that, it actually is a real turn on for me, too. Most of the time, I swallow all of it, but he wants to kiss me almost as soon as he cums, and there's always some left in my mouth - and it just sends him crazy! Something about tasting himself in me. And, he loves to go down on me after he's cum in me - and sometimes he'll purposefully cum just before I'm ready to, just so that he can bring me to orgasm orally and then he gets the taste of my cum mixed with his - anyway you look at it - it's wonderful and incredible!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hELLO ALL i'M BACK...ONLY HAVE A MINUTE BUTT I WILL BE BACK TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY 5 1/2 HOUR SESSION YESTERDAY AFTERNOON....AND I FOUND A GAY BAR NEAR ME AND JUST MAY CHECK IT OUT TONITE...MAYBE I CAN SCORE A HOT HOT GUY TO GIVE ME SUM GREAT HEAD....OH OH OH...OOOOHHHHHHH.............LOL 12GAUGE:WUB:

• Members

I personally wouldn't care if she swallowed or not. It might be a subconcious boost to the ego, but it definetely isn't vanilla ice cream flavored stuff. I wouldn't blame her if she spit it out. but if she wants to kiss you after you cum in her mouth, by all means, I'd kiss her. Hell, if she can stomach it, so can you, right? ;)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My man gets really turn on knowing he gets to cum in my mouth while i give him a blow job. i don't really like the cums in my mouth...and i definitly will never swallow it! i think the look and feel of it grosses me out. i like to see him cumming and the slippery feeling of it ...on my hand . Not in my mouth! I do it anyways knwing it pleases him.....it does'nt harm me in any ways. But definitly no swallow for me here!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I have always swallowed.

Even at an early age, I thought it was exotic.

The feeling of the cum on my tongue, tantalizing the taste buds, holding it in my mouth, just to savor it a bit longer, only to want more.

And yes, what he eats and drinks, does make a difference.

High salt diet= salty cum

Beer diet= bitter cum

Balanced diet= mild,pleasurable cum

• Like 1

• Members

Ah, snowballing. I haven't actually met too many guys who were interested in this. What about it do you think makes it such a turn on?

• Members

I love to kiss my wife after she sucks on me and she does not mind. I have gone down on her after I cum inside her but she is a liitle uneasy about it, I try to get her to let me know when I am dripping out of her so I can lick her clean, on just to sit on my face so i can lick her. I love it and I don't always do it but if you like it just do it. I t is a real turn on for me....

• Members

I used to never give blowjobs unless it was a special occasion, ie birthday, etc. The hubby is now getting them on a regular basis. I swallow, not because I like it, but because it's just easier. It also makes the hubby happy.

• Members

It's called snowballing. I've done it many times with my previous partner and he loved it. If my memory serves me right, it started because he use to love eating my pussy and then share my juices with me. One day I asked him why he liked to do that and he replied that it was a turn on to see me taste myself, so I asked if he would drink his cum from my mouth and he said he wouldn't mind. So the next time he came in my mouth, I gave it all to him. From that point on it because common place in our love making. He would ask me to share his cum with him; or after he came inside of me, he would eat me out.

You have got to love a man like that. I don't imagine many men would be willing to do that.

God, I miss him!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
hELLO ALL i'M BACK...ONLY HAVE A MINUTE BUTT I WILL BE BACK TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY 5 1/2 HOUR SESSION YESTERDAY AFTERNOON....AND I FOUND A GAY BAR NEAR ME AND JUST MAY CHECK IT OUT TONITE...MAYBE I CAN SCORE A HOT HOT GUY TO GIVE ME SUM GREAT HEAD....OH OH OH...OOOOHHHHHHH.............LOL 12GAUGE:WUB:
:rolleyes: Good Morning All- My old gf surprised me once with a wet kiss right after I had cum in her mouth. I had told her earlier some folks did this as part of their lovemaking. Still when she gave me my cum back that first time I have to say I thought it was very erotic and sexy. I was always pushing the limits of vanilla sex with her to try new things. I can understand why some women refuse to swallow or spit it out immediately. My cum was pretty :( ickky. But my sweetie always swallows my load and I thank her for that. I have never told her this but sometimes her pussy juice is as ickky as my cum can be. She and I eat a fair bit of garlic and chocolate and junk food. :( I like the taste of my precum tho. Too bad there's not more of that. :D Many many moons ago I had a gf whose diet had to be quite bland because of a previous medical condition. She could not have salt or garlic in her food. But there was a wonderful side effect to this....her pussy had a most pleasant taste. I can't describe it in words other than to say it was not tangy or sharp but very smooth. I could eat her for hours on end. We both loved to 69. She was also very skinny with small tits. I wish my sweeties' pussy tasted sweeter....tho I do love the fact she has large pussy lips that I can suck into my mouth. And tho it has taken a fair bit of cajoling from me She is becoming more kinky for me and She seems to be enjoying it. :D:P:D There will be more of the kinks later....peace 12G

• 8 years later...
  • Members

I eat my wife out after  cumming and it is the biggest  turn on for her and when she gives me head we always share the cum

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/28/2005 at 7:54 PM, Matthew Dark said:

I personally wouldn't care if she swallowed or not. It might be a subconcious boost to the ego, but it definetely isn't vanilla ice cream flavored stuff. I wouldn't blame her if she spit it out. but if she wants to kiss you after you cum in her mouth, by all means, I'd kiss her. Hell, if she can stomach it, so can you, right? ;)

Well now this is one OLD THREAD.

Around the time I decided to really tell my girlfriends what I liked to do or have done to me I read up on the taste of man cum. At the same time I discovered that depending on dietary intake man cum can and does come in various flavors some of which are quite TOXIC. For pleasing to the taste experts agree eating fruit gets the job done. When I learned of this around 2006/07 I already was into canned pineapple. I have since gone to Mandarin Oranges. I also lick the cum off my hand after shooting  for the last say 3 years now. I find that avoiding Red Meat and 2% Milk and partaking of fruit gives one tasty man juice.

Economics are making me vegan but NOT by choice.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Well the topic is swallowing so I don't understand. Would you prefer her to swallow? 

I find when I'm stroking a cock in my mouth the friction with my lips is greatly reduced when my mouth fills with cum. That's one reason i like to swallow, in addition to the fact i enjoy it and most guys like me to. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members
On 7/20/2006 at 9:36 PM, naughtynurse said:

LOVE to give blow jobs. I love to swallow cum, but, I have to say, I also luv it when he unloads on my tits.

Agreed. Love to closely watch that explosion.

• Like 1

• Members
41 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Agreed. Love to closely watch that explosion.

We have to share

• Members
11 hours ago, Special K said:

It’s so erotic for your eyes to lock on each other’s! It’s like each of you can actually feel what the other is feeling and just sense the ecstasy in the moment!

Yes and you can watch his eyeballs get sucked back into his skull as he explodes and is sucked dry!