Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What's Your Favorite Way To Tease A Guy?

My boyfriend is under the impression he is going to get the chance to tease me to his heart's content when I let him tie me up, which I don't mind. But me, being the wonderful girlfriend I am, have to get him back, of course!

So tell me, what is your favorite way to tease a guy with your mouth when he is just completely submissive? I need some idea for my boyfriend. The only thing I really know will work on him is paying some attention to his balls, which are really sensitive on him (he said it feels so good when I massage them but it hurts)

• Thanks 1

• Members

Just lick his cock slowly up and down but don't acctually put it into your mouth. Do that for a while and kiss all over his body. The slowly rub your breasts over him.

• Like 2

• Members
My boyfriend is under the impression he is going to get the chance to tease me to his heart's content when I let him tie me up, which I don't mind. But me, being the wonderful girlfriend I am, have to get him back, of course!

So tell me, what is your favorite way to tease a guy with your mouth when he is just completely submissive? I need some idea for my boyfriend. The only thing I really know will work on him is paying some attention to his balls, which are really sensitive on him (he said it feels so good when I massage them but it hurts)

Hi Filth,

Well, as I'm speaking as a hetro guy, I can't tell you how I would turn a guy on, coz, well, ewwww!

I can help you in another way: I can tell you how my ex, ex girlfriend would tease me. Here's where I have to tell you a little story...

Once upon a time, back in 2003, my girlfriend and I were sitting on the couch next to each other watching one another play. I was enjoying watching her playing with her pussy lips. She was enjoying watching the look in my eyes. She later told me that it was a look of awe and it always turned her on. But that's not the really good part!

I got off the couch and laid down on the floor, on my back. I asked her to stand over me and continue to play. She stood up over my face, so I could look straight up at her playing. I was also playing as I watched. After a minute or two I asked her to get a bit lower. She did. This continued until she was about half a foot above my face. It was the sexiest damn thing that had ever happened to me. I suddenly caught her aroma and came right then.

Just a thought. I think I might have to go away now and have a really hard think about it again...

• Like 2

Wow!! I need a fan on me!! LOL

OK, well, I'm more of a verbal kinda gal. Talking dirty, and telling him what I want him to do, or what I am gonna do to him.

Orally, I like to tease his head a bit, by concentrating on it, then popping off it. All while tickling and massaging his balls. Gently nibbling is nice too.

As far as teasing with my body, making him lay still, slowly going up and down, and just teasing him with slow, exquisit torture.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just found out last night that guys have a part of their bodies that they didn't even know they had and it drove my hubby thru the roof. I thought he was going to cum right then. It is the inner thigh right near where the leg attaches to his groin area there is a tendon there and if you suck on it and massage it nicely .... trust me it a huge tease!!!! :D Good luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like to tie my SO up and start kissing him starting at his neck, going down to his nipples and sucking each one till they get hard, then I go down the middle of his chest licking my tongue down to his cock, then I start kissing and rubbing the inside of his right thigh, then go to his balls and start sucking his balls one at a time, then both in my mouth, then I start licking his cock up and down, then slowly start sucking the tip of his cock. That really drives him crazy. Then I put my pussy lips on his mouth and tell him to start eating me. Once we are both hot, then I get on top of him and ride him till he is about to cum, then I put his cock in my mouth and have him cum in my mouth. Talk about exciting, this really gets him going.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The biggest tease for my boyfriend is to completely ignore his genitals until the very end! I love to tie him up with him standing so I have access to his whole body. I will take my finger nails and lightly run them over his skin, so light that it's not much more than if my fingers where brushing against the hair on his legs. I do this all over his body. I lick and kiss him all over, paying particular attention to areas that you wouldn't normally the inside of your elbow, back of the knee, etc. After doing this for a few minutes I might move to doing the same thing with a riding crop or feather... very, very lightly. His whole body becomes one huge sexual organ, with each touch it sends chills up his spin and causes his cock to spasm. Then I breath my hot breath on him, let my hair brush his cock, play with cock with my tongue and lips and not touching him with my hands, only my mouth on him. Then when I'm done torturing him I will grab his ass with my hands, thrust his cock deep in my mouth and dig my nails in his butt... doing that a few times, usually does the trick!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The biggest tease for me is when my husband calls me, knowing I am shopping or otherwise unable to verbalise anything but perfecty able to hear. Then he proceeds to tell me EXACTLY what he'd like to do to me.. he's very visual with his descriptions and it leaves me breathless to get to him. So maybe, when he's all tied up, strip for him, touching all the parts you want him to touch, just outside of his reach. Let him feel the warmth of your mouth (and other lips) without getting to taste them, and pleasure yourself a little .. a couple of silk scraves softly dragged along his body when you're finally naked, some ice in your mouth whilst you lick him gently.. all these things will drive him crazy.. and leave him begging to be let loose. Enjoy.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Wow excellent topic I always fantasize about this one especially. Yes, I agree verbally and physically will do the trick. Even staring at a guy could set the person off in a good way. Dancing lures a guy to desire which is always super fun. An outfit or even a swimsuit as simple as that can do the trick. Whispering a few nasty words can get him going, too. A deep muscle massage especially the thigh area. Believe it or not even a dirty joke with a devilish smile. Twirling of the hair while staring at his lips while he's talking is a good one, too. I think eating anything drippy,long,or sticky is always fun and I'm not talking about a cock. Sorry I'm trying my best not to get into the joking mode of this topic and best to stay focus. A sexy compliment is one of my favorite things to do. Wrestling is my favorite especially when I'm on top and rubbing against him. 

I loved reading everyone's responds to this topic super hot❤

• Like 1

• Members
23 hours ago, Last2Long said:

I love what NuffSaid wrote above ("Let him feel the warmth of your mouth (and other lips) without getting to taste them, and pleasure yourself a little .. a couple of silk scraves softly dragged along his body when you're finally naked, some ice in your mouth whilst you lick him gently.."). 

When I first read the topic/title of this post, the first thing that popped into my head was my favorite, the biggest tease: When she shows me something I reeaaalllllly want, but is just barely out of reach. The best way is to tie my hands up, then placing various body parts (my favorite ones) very close to my face, but just barely out of reach. Or maybe rub her nipple on my lips but then pull it away, before I get a chance to lick/suck it -- or put her pussy right in my face, but just barely out of reach. Another -- gently rub her pussy on my thigh or her clit on the back of my hand or my cheek or nose or "hump" my chin or even "fuck" my nose.

I'll bet almost any guy would agree with me on this -- the biggest tease is to show me something I want soooo badly, but keep it just barely out of reach.

Whatever you ladies do to your guys, you've got to reward him at the end. Tease him with whatever, but eventually let him have it at some point.

Well said 😁

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/23/2017 at 2:29 PM, Last2Long said:

Your response is the best. Such a great list of fantastic methods! It sounds like you're very experienced at this. Hmmm...all of these are teasing of your husband?.....I've got to wonder. :)

Hahahaha you're a riot but you have read my mind 😁 I'm guilty but it's all in good fun😁

• Like 1