Official Community Forums Home

Never Had An Orgasm....

sexysandra

• Members

I have never had an orgasm except for a couple of times during my sleep while dreaming about sex. I've recently started masturbating to teach myself to orgasm but it's not working. I find that my clitoris gets too senstive when I get close and it actually gets painful. Anyone experience this or have any suggestions?

P.S. I've had GGREAT sex for many years!

• Members

yes, I have a penis shaped vibrator. I like it but I find that I like the feel of actual flesh better (my fingers or really an actual penis would be best!!)

I get aroused enough, it's just that the sensitivity of my clitoris is too high I think.

• Members
yes, I have a penis shaped vibrator.  I like it but I find that I like the feel of actual flesh better (my fingers or really an actual penis would be best!!)

I get aroused enough, it's just that the sensitivity of my clitoris is too high I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hasn't anyone ever eaten you to an orgasm. If not I am volunteering

I have never had an orgasm except for a couple of times during my sleep while dreaming about sex.  I've recently started masturbating to teach myself to orgasm but it's not working.  I find that my clitoris gets too senstive when I get close and it actually  gets painful.  Anyone experience this or have any suggestions?

P.S.  I've had GGREAT sex for many years!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
  • Members
....................I think  You should find that you will get better and better at having orgasms the more you have, and you will be able to instruct your partners as to what they can do to get you there. Have fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, right on Howard. I have found this very true. Years ago (you'de think i was old, lol) it took me much longer, but now i can climax just when i want by concentrating about it in my mind. And concentrate on the next one for me too. And the next........

Where did you learn all this John?

• Members

YES JOHN WHERE DID U LEARN ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT WOMEN??? IF I KNEW HALF THE STUFF YOU KNOW I'D PROBABLY BE LATE 4 WORK ALL THE TIME AND NOT WORTH A SHIT WHEN I GOT THERE CUZ I WOOD BE IN LALA LAND AND I BET I WOOD BE GITTIN' A L O T M O R E THAN I DO NOW AND W/WOMEN NOT JUST BY MYSELF SOLO.....sigh....... :P kisses everyone and especially you kate...lol 12gauge

• 2 months later...

Sexy Sandra.........i had that problem too, i just started cumming 4 years ago. i realized i could only make myself cum a man couldn't. then i wandered if it was b/c i was attracted to women. it is a little of both. you are fine, you just have to find that spot and work it slow.............lata

I have never had an orgasm except for a couple of times during my sleep while dreaming about sex.  I've recently started masturbating to teach myself to orgasm but it's not working.  I find that my clitoris gets too senstive when I get close and it actually  gets painful.  Anyone experience this or have any suggestions?

P.S.  I've had GGREAT sex for many years!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Relaxing is everything! I've tried phone sex a bunch of times but have only been able to cum when I'm really relaxed and that's only been a small handful of times... but then, I also say get some KY Jelly! If you rub yourself too long and you're not wet enough with your own juices, you'll rub yourself raw and you'll never cum and it will be too sensitive and almost hurt or really hurt... KY Jelly is wonderful... and watching something that turns you on might help too... sex video :P

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. Have never gotten off naturally, only w/a vibrator. I want to find one that is not heavy or bulky and the "top of the heap" would be handsfree while fucking my man. Anyone have a toy like that?