Official Community Forums Home

Virgin Here..any Tips?

spiffy

hi, im a virgin and have recently started to masturbate. I want to know if there are any tips, techniques, or stuff that i should know that can be helpful for a virgin. I dont want to use dildos or any toys because, well its a bit scary. so any comments will help. thanks!

• Members
hi, im a virgin and have recently started to masturbate. I want to know if there are any tips, techniques, or stuff that i should know that can be helpful for a virgin. I dont want to use dildos or any toys because, well its a bit scary. so any comments will help. thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Spiffy, i have a vibrator with straps to keep in in place, you can fall asleep with it on. It excites your clitoral area, does not penetrate ( i have used it with intercourse). Works great!!!

If you find a large vibrator you can hold it tight between your legs, I masterbate some nights this way for a change.

Sure keeps a single girl sane. :):):):):):)

• Members

Spiffy, how 'bout this?

w29.gif

We can share, Kate

(just testing this picture thingy. work Sat, off this afternoon, cant stay from all you peops, too much free time lately, lol, Kiss, K.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find that the best way for me to masturbate is using a vibrator. You place it over your clit and you will get the best orgasm ever and you don't need to introduce anything into your vagina.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
With those kind of restrictions, I don't think you are being vey serious. What you can always use are your fingers. Close your eyes and learn to realy feel with theem, not only around your clitorus, but also all other pressure points and erogenous zones on your body. Pressure points? See charts used in martial arts, or find a medical map that shows where nerve ganglia are located. Erogenous zones? They are the same places! Can I ask what is so important about remaining a virgin? If you are under age, that is one thing; but if you are 18 or older, it seems that its nothing more than a padlock on the school door. Either you want to get educated, or you don't! ;)

:angry: Wow, Howard, that was really rude. Whether she's a minor or not, being a virgin isn't a bad thing. At least she's not sleeping around with every Tom, Dick, and Harry she sees. I can understand where she's coming from, because I, too, am a virgin. It's not because I "don't want to get educated" or anything, but because of the few relationships I've had. But even if I hadn't had so few relationships, and I had had tons of them, I still wouldn't just have sex to have sex. I want to wait until I find the right person.

And also, how can you say she's not being very serious? She obviously came here looking for advice. If you ask me, you're the one who's not being serious. You really need to stop and think about the other person's situation before you make a reply like that.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

B)

I was masturbating for years before I even knew that's what I was doing, at first I thought I was just weird that I'd wipe myself after peeing and it felt so good I just kept wiping... ha ha! And in my teen years I was masturbating for years before I lost my virginity... I think it's fun and healthy!

but what makes a big difference I think is being wet and staying wet... so get some KY Jelly at the local pharmacy and you'll have some fun, and stay away from the objects that aren't made for this, i.e. fruit, or other food, that's a horrible idea, the last thing you want is some bizarre bacteria or worse yet a trip to the ER to have it removed... fingers can do magic... especially when you pretend it's a tongue... and there are vibrators that aren't even made for the inside, and my vibrator (penis shaped) feels great on my clit, not even on the inside..

relaxing and fun! and the best is, you can be too shy for sex shops and buy a toy on here!

Kate

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Spiffy

I agree that lubrication is the best way to start. I wouldn't worry about toys or learning your anatamy from a text book. I started when I was about 13 and didn't get my first toy until was 28 I think! Just try fingers and different textures on your body.

Also, one thing - enjoy it and don't feel timid about it!

• Like 1

I personally like the shower.

I have a shower massager--set it to a single stream and place it on my clit, the orgasms are intense. You can adjust the strength of the water, fast or slow, warm or cool,whatever. I do have some toys too, but my favorite is the shower massage!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm hoping that Howard meant that for her to get educated means that she should learn about her own body, no just go out and get laid. I am thinking he did, from what I have read from him.

That said. I think Kate is serious about it, her coming and actually posting here for the first time, can be a bit scary itself!! So WTG Kate!!

Using a shower massager can help, or fingers, or if you don't want to use a dildo to preserve your hymen, then using a clitorial stimulator is AWESOME!! The Hustler Rock It Vibe that I mentioned in the Reviews section really does a nice job, and no penetration needed.

This site's catalog sends it's stuff in descreet manilla envelopes or plain brown boxes, with Atlantic Innovations as the return address, so if you're worried about parents or roommates finding out, unless they too order from here, then you're still retaining some privacy.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

any clitoral toy would be good for you to use, however, a hands free toy will also let you discover the rest of yourself, and may relax you enough to have an orgasm. It may take you a bit to relax enough to orgasm. Keep at it. You should know yourself before anyone else does.

• Members

I had trouble with the strap on vibrators because i move too much. One hand can be used to rotate the vibe, move it like a tongue or press it on and off your clit while you are just getting used to the sensation. The other hand can do some exploring or just help out. Whatever feels good will help you to relax, knowing no one can interrupt you is essential, and knowing that it is normal and healthy will also relax you. Not only normal and healthy but beneficial because you then can tell your lover what you like. Plus using a small vibrator in the vagina can feel great and technically you are a virgin until you have vaginal intercourse, so no need to worry on that score. Good luck!

• Like 1

• Members

No toys or dildos, huh?

Well, a shower head massager works well.... when I was little, I would find small object... slightly soft, slightly stiff... and kinda squishy... like a stress ball (or something similar, but softer if it is too much pressure). I would take that object and put it in my undies and rub back and forth on pillows or mounded up blankets.

Also, maybe go out and buy an oral-B pulsar tooth brush (non rechargeable)... they work as great mini vibes (for vagina or clit)

There are some GREAT articles on here about masturbation. Try reading up a bit!

(by the way, vibrators might seem scary, but you can get small ones... there is a category for beginner toys... rather cheap and small... or try the freebies! The little rabbit vibe up now might be of use to you! ~.^

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Just go slow, and do what feels nice. If you have a penis sized vibrator, and really want to insert, be sure to use extra lubrication, especially if you have not had anything that big inside you before. Inserting a vibrator in your vagina does not mean you are no longer a 'virgin'; the only thing that ends that is a real penis in your vagina. In most cases, a man really cannot tell if his is the first penis into your vagina.

:) Hi, just letting people know that, as a virgin in the market for a first toy herself, I found this thread really helpful (the shower massager is LOVE! Have you ever used it on the massaging setting? It vibrates really nicely and is wonderful. I like that so much more than the single spray setting, because the single spray can sometimes get a little over-pressurized and it hurts.

(Ha ha, the fire alarm went off halfway through writing this post.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say, IMHO, losing your virginity by having "a real penis in your vagina" isn't the final word. For example, there will most likely never be a "real penis" in my vagina. However, I still look forward to losing my virginity to, hopefully, my current girlfriend. Whether or not you've lost your virginity depends solely on what you consider the qualifications for such. For the majority of people, this is penetration or phallic insertion, but it could also be, for example, the first time your partner brings you off. I think it's a little loosely up for interpretation. :)

Thank you guys for making and continuing such a helpful topic!

• 2 months later...

Sweetie light some candles turn on some music take a bubble bath and make love to yourself....enjoy, relax touch your breast softly,, or roughly if that feels better. twist your nipples then reach down to your wetness. Lean back spread your thighs open and explore your pleasures... you can put a pillow under your hips if that feels nice? take your pointer finger and ring fingers and spread your lips far apart and with the middle pull back the hoodie and fully expose your clit, take your other hand and rub it in circular motions or up and down briskly....then let your finger slid inside you when ever you desire more wettness or just to feel the penetration. Add 2 fingers if you want, taste yourself, add k-y, touch where ever, and however you like it is your body to pleasure and explore there are no right or wrongs except stoping yourself from feeling extasy.....this will also help you to be a most incredible lover when you decide to share yourself with another. Hold on to your virginity as long as you can...once its gone its gone forever.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

How's it going? Are you learning a lot? Does this sexual stuff seem a bit less scary now? Don't be afraid to ask the group more questions.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Hi, I'm a virgin too and I actually just found this forum today. I think I got a lot of great tips from this topic and I can't wait to try them out! Thank you! :)