Official Community Forums Home

Masterbating Beyond The First O

babygurl

• Members

I'm really interested in training my body to have multiple orgasms, and have read the articles here. I have difficulty continuing to masturbate after I orgasm. If I'm using a vibrator I can't seem to continue either. Any tips on how to keep going?

• Members

Welcome!

Well, if you have indeed read my articles on Orgasm - then you will already know what I am about to say. You give yourself a minute or two to become less sensitive, then you continue on. The sensation after orgasm that many women have that is close to "painful" will pass eventually. You have to be gentle on yourself and then just go for it.

I remember as a teenager placing myself up against the pool filter in our pool. I would have a monstrous orgasm so quickly because those jets were like the most amazing and powerful vibrator you could ever have. I loved the feelong so much and wanted to have MORE orgasms so I would force myself to stay against the jets orgasm after orgasm. While I will admit a bit of tenderness, I eventually got to the point where I had multiples easily from that jet!

It is the same idea with your fingers or vibrator - just work through the discomfort. I hear women all the time say, "it is just TOO painful, you don't understand!" Oh, but I do understand, I have been there. I am now a woman who easily has multiple orgasms - easily - and that is due to my training of my own body. So, if you want my advice - follow what I suggest in my articles. Work through it and it will come...I promise!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Welcome!

Well, if you have indeed read my articles on Orgasm - then you will already know what I am about to say. You give yourself a minute or two to become less sensitive, then you continue on. The sensation after orgasm that many women have that is close to "painful" will pass eventually. You have to be gentle on yourself and then just go for it.

I remember as a teenager placing myself up against the pool filter in our pool. I would have a monstrous orgasm so quickly because those jets were like the most amazing and powerful vibrator you could ever have. I loved the feelong so much and wanted to have MORE orgasms so I would force myself to stay against the jets orgasm after orgasm. While I will admit a bit of tenderness, I eventually got to the point where I had multiples easily from that jet!

It is the same idea with your fingers or vibrator - just work through the discomfort. I hear women all the time say, "it is just TOO painful, you don't understand!" Oh, but I do understand, I have been there. I am now a woman who easily has multiple orgasms - easily - and that is due to my training of my own body. So, if you want my advice - follow what I suggest in my articles. Work through it and it will come...I promise!

I will try this advice since my man is going out of town for two weeks and I will have a lot of lonely nights on my hands (no pun! haha!) to practice! He always wants me to have multiples but I have only just come close to hitting 2 and thats it. Ill let you know if it works for me...