Official Community Forums Home

Inflatable Dolls/right Or Wrong?

nutcase

• Members

Hi Nutcase, your ident says you are in a relationship, so...... why dont you ask her in a loving way, to help you masterbate, since your doll broke. I bet that would excite her immediately, to your eventual delight.

I love to and have helped boyfriends jack off many times. Adds variety to sex play, and most guys can cum again in 20 minutes.

Love, Kate

Hi Nutcase, your ident says you are in a relationship, so...... why dont you ask her in a loving way, to help you masterbate, since your doll broke. I bet that would excite her immediately, to your eventual delight.

I love to and have helped boyfriends jack off many times. Adds variety to sex play, and most guys can cum again in 20 minutes.

Love, Kate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well...we do get each other off, frequently!Matter of fact,the two of us masterbate with and for each other a lot!Showers are EXTREME fun!You can tell by my water bill.She is out of town often and then we talk dirty on the phone.Still....

• Members

Hi again Nut Case, guys should help you with sugestions, but i know one guy who had a soft latex (rubber maybe?) toy that looked exactly like a fem pussy, he filled it with very warm water in the back and some jelly inside, and thrusted away. Maybe Jen sells those here.

Love, Kate.

Hi again Nut Case, guys should help you with sugestions, but i know one guy who had a soft latex (rubber maybe?) toy that looked exactly like a fem pussy, he filled it with very warm water in the back and some jelly inside, and thrusted away. Maybe Jen sells those here.

Love, Kate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My lady friend bought me a couple of toys like the"pocket pals" I've seen advertised.Of course ANYTHING will work if you're horny enough.The doll I broke just blew out from every seam she had!I'm not that heavy,only 200lb Only about 8 inches too. Have seen some exotic looking dolls I'd love to try but damn they're expensive.I don't want to replace my Lady,just occupy myself when she's not here.Wondering if anyone has one of these "High End" dolls.