Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Pain?

Tyger

Do you like pain?

If so, what kind of pain gets you off, or at least, excited?

I like firm, yet not overly pinching nibbles and bites. I also love giving and recieiving hickies. I know, I'm "old" LMAO, but it's what I like!!!

• Like 1

• Members

My wife thumps my pee pee with her middle finger. Not real hard like you do in a game of thump and I wont say it real comfortable but damn if I didn't get real hard and nothing feels good like it getting hard and then having her spit on it. It looks degrading when done in movies but damn if it dosnt feel good. One of the gals at work told me she likes it when her man does it to her. I told her my wife and I do that and she loves it when I do it to her.

I guess we really weird

Glenn

• Members

I have really sensitive nipples and I love them to be pinched, not so hard that it reeeeeally hurts, but just so that they get really hard and tingly, mmm. My boyfriend is quite good at nibbling them to the point where it causes just enough pain to be a turnon for me, but not so much that they're really sore later.

Glenn - I used to date a guy who was into the whole cock-flicking thing. I made the mistake of trying it on my boyfriend without asking - ooh, party foul. :-(

• Members
I have really sensitive nipples and I love them to be pinched, not so hard that it reeeeeally hurts, but just so that they get really hard and tingly, mmm. My boyfriend is quite good at nibbling them to the point where it causes just enough pain to be a turnon for me, but not so much that they're really sore later.

Glenn - I used to date a guy who was into the whole cock-flicking thing. I made the mistake of trying it on my boyfriend without asking - ooh, party foul. :-(

I take it the mood left him real quick...LOL

Pinching the scrotem I ok with, I cant say it a turn on but it dosnt turn me off either. cock flicking was a surprise and even more so when it got hard. Anyone else have any ideas to try for cock torture I should try?

Glenn

• Members

I really like pain, biting hard enough to leave bruises, being whipped with a riding crop hard enough to leave whelps, and I LOVE to have my nipples bitten or pinched hard.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Since my pain threshold is very much above the norm I find this hard to judge. I've not felt pain that was erotic in my mind. I did have a girl once who loved to slip a condom on and would pinch the tip and use it like a slingshot. OUCH!!! Although it hurt it was quite obvious that it made me last much longer. (YAY)! But it is felt for days afterward!!!

• Members

What do I love? Let me count the pain......

nipples pinched, nibbled and occasionally clamped

a good ass smacking (I love seeing handprints on my ass)

neck biting - now that i think about it, being bitten all over ;)

nail scratching on the back

a bit of choking

oh, and getting dick whipped

thats all i can think of momentarily ;)

• Members

Well, I'm a fan of whipping and spanking. I also like a little bit of scratching, or the feeling of being held down in a forceful way. I suppose like to have a certain amount of force exerted on me...

And one thing I think is interesting is that while most women--at least women who enjoy a bit of pain--like having their nipples played with/pinched/etc., it doesn't do anything for me at all!

• Members

Oh boy.. what do I enjoy.. I am heavy into being dominate or submissive...

For me, I enjoy:

Hair Pulling..

Spanking..

Being Whipped With A Crop..

Nipple Clamps..

Being Tied Up In Painful Postions..

Being Held Down Forcefully..

Anal Sex.. love love love..

Almost being brought to orgasm and then a nice swift whip to the pussy.. :)

For Him..

I love seeing his member in his cock & ball harness..

gently tapping his balls and cock with the whip..

turning him around and spanking the hell out of him..

restraining him so he can't move an inch..

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

YES! I enjoy

- really hard biting on my neck - it can leave bruises

- having my hair pulled

- slapping my ass so it hurts for a day or two

- biting/pinching nipples just enough for some pain

- being held down forcefullybut just enough for it to start hurting

- and of course just a nice hard fuck is great too :)

...oh the fun of it all - and more to come eventually

• Members

Yea it is so nice to know that there is nothing wrong with me. I like:

biting (especially if it leaves a mark so I can look at it and remember the pleasure we shared)

hair pulling

spanking

I freely admit to being bad at times so I earn my punishments.

Vix

• Members

Any of ya'll ladies like have them rape fantasies, I'll never forget when a girlfriend I had suggested we act that out and I thought how sick is that and no hell no. Since then, I meet women all the time that want to act that out. It baffles me but the hair pulling and biting part seems to go along with that so I just asking

Glenn

For women that like the rape fantasy, it's the controlled violence of it. They know you, and they're "safe enough" to know that this isn't a real thing, and that they can control it.

It's a common fantasy for those women that have never been raped. However, tread lightly, and ALWAYS ask before anything like this is played out. This kind of fantasy should be discussed, not a surprise, because you never know what a woman's been thru until you ask. I highly recommend also having a safe word, something that wouldn't be uttered in the throws of passion, like MARSHMELLOW, or something equally silly, that way, if she gets scared, she just needs to say that safe word to get the actions being done to stop.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

i like to be spnked hard and also w/ a whip. i love it whan dh nibbels on my clit and nipels. i like to "man handeled" you know like when he will just pick you up and put you where he wants you . and i love to whipe him and to tap his balls w/ the stick part of the whip and slap his ass w/ the whip. i also gentley bit his balls and cock . and pull on his balls and squezz them and pull so that it makes his cock stand up .

• 3 weeks later...

I LIKE TO BE SPANKED HARD...NO BLOOD BUT TIL ITS NICE AND RED, HAIR PULLING, NIPPLE PINCHIN .ECT I LIKE IT ALL PRETY MUCH JUST NO BLOOD OR BRUISING LOL

• Members

About the only pain both Di and I find enjoyable is pinching or biting our nipples and actually our whole tits. If Di wants to turn me into a cum fountian all she has to do is take as much of my tit into her mouth as she can and then start sinking her teeth into me as hard as she can and work her way up to the very tip of my nipple and by the time she gets there I can't stand it any more and cum all over the place. It's pretty much the same for her except her tits are a lot bigger than mine and her nipples are even more sensative then mine. I usually get one as deep in my mouth as I can and start biting hard and as I work my way to the tip of her nipple I'll either be rubbing her clit or If shes masturbating I'll grab her other nipple and roll it between my fingers until she starts to beg for more and than as my teeth sink into one nipple my finger nails dig deep into the other one and she starts gushing all over the place in one fantastic orgasm. We can always tell for days that we've had good sex because our nipples get pretty bruised and if they rub up against anything for the next day or two we get really turned on and easily remember the great time we had.

• Members

i like hair pulling, biting..especially my nipples(hubby's fave as well), and my absolute favorite is a good hard hand prints on the ass spanking. we have a paddle, but i do not care for it. i prefer my hubby's hand.

• Members

I like the pain. I love to be spanked, I have been bit so hard that I have had bruises but then it all depends on the mood. I also like having my nipples nibbled on and my clit. It all depends on the mood though, sometimes I like it soft but I will admit nothing gets me hotter then sucking hard on my neck and biting it, if we are doing doggie position I love to have my hair pulled hard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This may sound weird but it makes me feel good to read all of these posts it shows me just how far we as women/men have come (no pun intended) just in my lifetime.

I’m looking forward to the next 40 years WOO HOO!!!

I wonder if folks are just coming out of the closet with this.

Hell I haven’t figured out how to tell my husband what I like. I can face it I’m a coward, but hey I’m getting a little braver with each post.

Thanks to all of you.

• Members
This may sound weird but it makes me feel good to read all of these posts it shows me just how far we as women/men have come (no pun intended) just in my lifetime.

Hell I haven’t figured out how to tell my husband what I like. I can face it I’m a coward, but hey I’m getting a little braver with each post.

Thanks to all of you.

It's not weird at all. I have only recently (like in the last 3mths or so) began to learn how to be more open and honest with hubby about my needs sexually. It was nerve racking at first. I thought he was going to laugh at me, or call me a freak, but he dident. You never know unless you try. :)

• Members

Thanks to all of you.

I know that joining this site has made me much more vocal about what I like. Knowing I'm not the only one who likes my hair pulled, likes to be bitten, likes my nipples bitten makes me much more assertive. I have everyone here to thank, as well.

• Members

Though you ladies may feel that this site is the reason for your renewed vigor and enthusiasm it is really you that brought this on. There are a lot of very open and very vocal people here who don't mind even for a second if what they say helps even in a small way. Personally I would like to see many more people open their minds and their mouths to get more out of what they have with their partners.

• Members
Though you ladies may feel that this site is the reason for your renewed vigor and enthusiasm it is really you that brought this on. There are a lot of very open and very vocal people here who don't mind even for a second if what they say helps even in a small way. Personally I would like to see many more people open their minds and their mouths to get more out of what they have with their partners.

But, it is nice to have that support, and know your not the only one going through this. Ya know?