Official Community Forums Home

Pain?

Tyger

• Members

My mistress and I both agree that sometimes pain can be the ultimate pleasure it both turns us on. As for me personally though, I will say that I absolutely love being spanked...hard but not by hand but with some object such as like the back of a hairbrush or a belt, it's a great feeling when you look in the mirror and see that your ass is crimson. I also get a big turn on when there are clothespins on my balls or nipples, especially if they're on there a long time because if that's the case sometimes it's more painful taking them off rather than putting them on. However, I do believe that there should be a limit on pain. If there's blood drawn or anything I think it's too much.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

everyone had their own personal likes and dislikes in the D's lifeatyle.this lifestyle is a diverse as the people in it.

I have been involves in the lifestyle for over 9 years now.my first(sub/slut)experience was with a total pain slut.you couldn't whip,spank,cane,flog her hard enough.if there were not bruises or she didnn't feel it at least 5 days later it wasn't a good session.I found out real quick that it wasn't my thing.while I do enjoy some degree of impact play.i don't want it to be so intense as to leave bruises or welts.now if she wants to feel it a little the next day that is different.mainly just a little sore when she sits.

once again it's all what the dynamics of the relationship,and what both are comfortable with and what they like.just like a vinilla realtionship.not everybody is suited to be with a particular person.you have to find someone who is suited to your tastes. both physically and and what they like.

• Members
Do you like pain?

If so, what kind of pain gets you off, or at least, excited?

I like firm, yet not overly pinching nibbles and bites. I also love giving and recieiving hickies. I know, I'm "old" LMAO, but it's what I like!!!

I like one small specific kind of pain and only mild dominance. I like to have a woman with strong nails take the skin of my ball sack in her fist and dig the nails in and pull the skin taut when she's sucking my cock. Other than that ... no.

• Members

Near the earlier parts of bf's and my relationship, I wanted to try the rape fantasy(even though I was raped before, I still had that fantasy, most likely due to not being able to control what had happened ) so I talked to him, and at first he was like, "hell no". I asked him why and he was like, "Because of your past, I wouldn't want to hurt you". That's when I said let's have a stop word, and if I am not having fun I will stop it. It was fun, and we were both very rough with each-other for a few nights. :rolleyes: However there was a point where I didn't like it. But every once in a while I have a little fantasy during my solo times about it. I say it was very fun, and the next time we shall have bondage, last time(first time) was just holding down. Mmmm. :P As for pain, I really only like minor biting on various parts of my body, especially my ankles for some reason. :huh: Nothing hard-core for me. :)

• Members

Haven't done much at all in this area, but I do like when my nipples are squeeze just a little to hard...... some other very minor things are intriguing.....

• Review Team

As others have said, it does depend on the mood, but I often enjoy things to be fairly rough. I had a perfect hand-print bruise on my ass once that amazed me. :) I like to be pushed to the limit and sometimes that limit is pretty far. Spanked, whipped, sucked, bitten, nip-pinches - you name it. I just ordered my first "real" nipple clamps (ordered for the honeymoon but that are on back-order :( ) and look forward to exploring with them. Mik's review said they are hard core so I can't wait for them to arrive!

As for the rape fantasy, crazy as it may seem, I do have that fantasy even though I have assault in my past. I can't explain it and won't try but SO and I have talked about it and may try to play it out at some point.

• 1 month later...

ok, so I read all the ones on here, and, instead of being reassured, I felt like more of a freak! I mean, I'm always completely open with my fiance about my fantasies, and I KNOW what I like, but you guys disappointed me! I really like anything new. back when we were just dating, I was teasing him over the phone for about a week and when I finally went over, I thought I'd be in total control. I was wrong. every since then, we keep random knives and the like kept around the house. things will start getting heavy, and one of us (inevitably) will try to move us strategically to wherever our closest power trip is. bondage is great too, and you can't NOT be submissivewhen a sharp blade is pressing into your throat.

ok, so I read all the ones on here, and, instead of being reassured, I felt like more of a freak! I mean, I'm always completely open with my fiance about my fantasies, and I KNOW what I like, but you guys disappointed me! I really like anything new. back when we were just dating, I was teasing him over the phone for about a week and when I finally went over, I thought I'd be in total control. I was wrong. every since then, we keep random knives and the like kept around the house. things will start getting heavy, and one of us (inevitably) will try to move us strategically to wherever our closest power trip is. bondage is great too, and you can't NOT be submissivewhen a sharp blade is pressing into your throat.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

We've never used blades in our role play scenes, but in one of our favorite role-plays he's a cop and I'm a hooker, and we fuck with our clothes on... including his gun in his shoulder holster, which is for some reason a huge turn-on for me.

As for pain in general, I like to be spanked (naughty schoolgirl, stern teacher role play) but not too hard. Sometimes I really like it when my hb bites my nipples, and I love it when he pulls my hair hard while he's fucking me from behind. And there is the delicious pain that comes from fucking enough times in a short time period to be rather sore, then doing it just one more time... there's no question that type of pain really spices things up.

• Like 1

• Review Team
... you can't NOT be submissivewhen a sharp blade is pressing into your throat.

I had a BF that did this once. Yes, I will admit it was hot, but it's not something I would want often.

• Members

just for the record kus2 you are not a freak!everyone has their own likes and dislikes.some are of the mild variety and some are of the more adventerious variety.for years I thought something was wrong with me also,because i had these fantisies.just out of happenstance I met a friend of mine who was into bdsm.he and his wife introduced me to it and I found out all the people who were also into it.now these people were from all walks of life and all different professions.we are even talking about lawyers,cops,business owners,truck drivers,secretaries,etc.so no you are not a freak.just someone who is more open,and likes something a little different than just everyday sex.

hope this helps.

• Review Team
just for the record kus2 you are not a freak!everyone has their own likes and dislikes.some are of the mild variety and some are of the more adventerious variety.for years I thought something was wrong with me also,because i had these fantisies.just out of happenstance I met a friend of mine who was into bdsm.he and his wife introduced me to it and I found out all the people who were also into it.now these people were from all walks of life and all different professions.we are even talking about lawyers,cops,business owners,truck drivers,secretaries,etc.so no you are not a freak.just someone who is more open,and likes something a little different than just everyday sex.

hope this helps.

I totally agree! Back when the now ex-bf and I had a fight that ended with him holding a knife to my throat while we had sex, I thought I must be a messed-up pup to have actually enjoyed it. Then fast-forward to about three years ago when I first started seeing a man who liked to have fairly rough sex and again, I thought I was strange for liking it. But then I did some research, found some interesting websites (thanks TQ!!!) and realized that there are tons of people out there that like the kind of stuff I do. Some like it more hardcore than I, some less - we are all different and accepting that and embracing it makes all the difference, well that and finding that special person who likes it the exact same way you do! ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I really like pain, biting hard enough to leave bruises, being whipped with a riding crop hard enough to leave whelps, and I LOVE to have my nipples bitten or pinched hard.

A few months ago I bought a new riding crop cuz my leather paddle was getting a lil bit boring. My only regret was in waiting sooooo long before getting this great toy!!! I found I like spanking my inner thighs+my balls and my shaft. I also like the sting on my nipples with the crop too.

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

I really tend to like pain....although when I was younger, I could handle a lot more. Now, I still enjoy biting (still trying to train hubby how to bite right!) nails down the back, light spanking, pussy slapping, having my nipples played with, and of course I have one hell of a rape fantasy (controlled). I love being tied up (just the hands, cant stand anyone holding down my feet) and blindfolded. I love not being able to hear, or see anything during either also loved to have my hair pulled and to be choked to where I am just barely getting air in.... LOL Guess I am weird! :rolleyes:

• Review Team

I really tend to like pain....although when I was younger, I could handle a lot more. Now, I still enjoy biting (still trying to train hubby how to bite right!) nails down the back, light spanking, pussy slapping, having my nipples played with, and of course I have one hell of a rape fantasy (controlled). I love being tied up (just the hands, cant stand anyone holding down my feet) and blindfolded. I love not being able to hear, or see anything during either also loved to have my hair pulled and to be choked to where I am just barely getting air in.... LOL Guess I am weird! :rolleyes:

Nope, not weird at all!

• Members

As MsLayD said, not weird at all. I found one of my turn ons by accident.. While I was on top, she reached up without intention and had her hands around my throat, not really choking, just there, but Damn if that didn't get me even more excited, harder and boost my *ahem* enthusiasm while thrusting. I told her about it after and she didn't realize she had done it, just got lost in the moment.. Well Honey, get lost in the moment a LOT more.. I LOVED it. :D

I'm just beginning to explore the pain side of my sex life so it's hard to say so far. ;)

As for the rape fantasy, I've fantasized about it, but in reality, it would be hard for me to be convincing for my partner.. I'm too gentle and concerned about her enjoyment. The safe word might coax me into it though. :)

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Ooooh, yes, hot wax, as someone mentioned. I love to be bitten hard, have my hair pulled, be held down forcibly and taken hard-- in fact, I love everything I've tried. I've never been flogged, but I think I would like that, too. I like to feel the force and power my lover has over me.

• Members

"Back when the now ex-bf and I had a fight that ended with him holding a knife to my throat while we had sex, I thought that I must be a messed-up pup to have actually enjoyed it."

Very interesting, MsLayD. My now ex was violent with me and, oddly, I, too, found it to be a turn-on. He didn't beat me, or anything like that. But, there was a time he held a knife on me and other times when he threatened to kill me. I was a both frightened and exhilerated by the power he had over me. I must be a major closet sub!

• Members

Ooooh, yes, hot wax, as someone mentioned. I love to be bitten hard, have my hair pulled, be held down forcibly and taken hard-- in fact, I love everything I've tried. I've never been flogged, but I think I would like that, too. I like to feel the force and power my lover has over me.

I have bitten and been bitten rather hard whereas dark bruising and some bloodletting has been the results, and it was a turn on during the act itself... I havent tried Hair Pulling, but it sounds as if it could be fun...

• Members

I started and erased this several times

I do not like pain as its been given to me so far. Don't feel the love there so can't like it.

So when your receiving these many smacks, pinches, bites the list goes on. How do you enjoy them, knowing he is doing it to hurt you and getting off on the hurt? So there is a fine line between hurt, pain, pleasure. And it's all in my head, right. Because as I have said before I think I could enjoy playful "pain" but, I can't relax enough and I don't trust him to not go to far.

So pain??? no thank you Maybe

• Members

I started and erased this several times

I do not like pain as its been given to me so far. Don't feel the love there so can't like it.

So when your receiving these many smacks, pinches, bites the list goes on. How do you enjoy them, knowing he is doing it to hurt you and getting off on the hurt? So there is a fine line between hurt, pain, pleasure. And it's all in my head, right. Because as I have said before I think I could enjoy playful "pain" but, I can't relax enough and I don't trust him to not go to far.

So pain??? no thank you Maybe

I agree somewhat with "FlyMe"...I havent indulged much with Pain, and Ive never thought it to be a turn on...However, my GF now has bitten me rather hard (as stated previously) and it does hurt like hell, but in a sexy way...The bruising afterwards is sexy sometimes, but still delicate to the touch...

However, i can understand if a woman has come from a battered relationship or of the sort...

Ive never been in a Dom/Sub relationship, but it sounds interesting...Definitely worth discussing, if just to open communications...

• 3 years later...
  • Members

The use of a good flogger is amazing to me. It has only happened a few times in my life but what a great feeling it is. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...