Official Community Forums Home

Wanting To Eat Wifes Creampie, But Scared.

kinkyhusband

• Members
We talked about this, and my husband says it's the one thing he will absolutely not do. He says it grosses him out. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Hi Aiden, I'm sure it's not for everyone and that's fine...but it sure re-energized our sex life to another level. My wife loves it so much that she initiates sex more and more often. It took me quite a while to get used to it, but I've come (no pun intended) to really enjoy the taste...and it's a damn good thing because I think I've awakened a monster!! (LOL!).....She totally digs it.

Thanks again for the help all.....Philip

• Like 1

• Members

It's not that I have any issues on it Phillip. He just says no not something he would ever do is all.

I'm glad you and your wife have that level of abandonment with each other. You're both pretty lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If I cum before the wife, I will usually bring her to orgasm orally and actually enjoy tasting my own sperm in her pussy. I have never been a proponent of double standards and if it's okay for a woman to like the taste of semen, it should be okay for guys too. Our juices are the physical manifestations of our passion and nothing to be ashamed of. When I go down on my wife, I fully expect to get my face slick with her cream.

• Like 1

• Members

In all the years we've been married, and all the things I've wanted to try, this has never come to mind. I have to say, it sure sounds hot. I'm not sure how my wife would respond. Although awhile back, I came in her mouth, and the kissed her, and did a little "swapping", and she *loved* it!

After a couple of times, she gave me a BJ, and she was waiting for me to do the same..and I just couldn't do it.

I really can relate to the OP's concerns. I just lost all my drive to do so. However, I'm thinking of just going ahead and doing it, based on the tips I've read here..and keeping in mind, it makes her hot!

• Members

I sorta subscribed to the philosophy that if my wife is willing to taste it, I should be too. My problem is losing interest so fast, afterwards.

One thing that helped, was after I came in her mouth, I immediatly entered her pussy, (missionary position) and kissed her. It kept me hot enough. And honestly, the taste didn't bother me..really wasn't a taste. And it sure turned her on, so I've no doubt she'd be up for that.

As for eating creampies, I don't know how she'd react..but I'm sure she won't mind.

About a year ago, it took me awhile, but I got up the nerve to lick her ass, and she loves it. Now it doesn't bother me at all

• Members

It took me a long time to where I was comfortable with the idea of eating my cum. I have my wife to thank for getting me over the hurdle, she can be pretty straight laced at time but she absolutely loves having me lick her out after intercourse. She tends to like being on top quite a bit now, she will bring me off as fast as she can and basically throw herself onto my face and have me bring her off as I eat her.

As for the threesome, if that was something she wanted I wouldn't say no but that would be up to her...having her screw other men is a door that couldn't be closed again and it is the act of love between us too that brought the desire on me...I've had fantacies about her in a gangbang but it is nothing I'd push, but if it was something she wanted then I'd be more than willing to do whatever she wanted.

This cum fetish thing may not quite be mainstream but it sure helped our marriage and sex life, we sure love it.

Philip

• 9 months later...

I tried something to overcome my fear of going down on my wife after cuming in her. I to lose all interest in eating her fresh pie after I cum, so the other day I started collecting my cream in a shot glass and freezing it. The other day we took the 5 frozen loads out of the freezer and let it reach room temp. I poured the contents on my wife's pussy and dove right in. My sexual appeite was fullfilled. After licking her clean, we had sex and this time I was able to eat a fresh pie verse a frozen on. It worked. Now I eat fresh pie a few times a week. Hope this helps

• Members
I tried something to overcome my fear of going down on my wife after cuming in her. I to lose all interest in eating her fresh pie after I cum, so the other day I started collecting my cream in a shot glass and freezing it. The other day we took the 5 frozen loads out of the freezer and let it reach room temp. I poured the contents on my wife's pussy and dove right in. My sexual appeite was fullfilled. After licking her clean, we had sex and this time I was able to eat a fresh pie verse a frozen on. It worked. Now I eat fresh pie a few times a week. Hope this helps

mmmm a cum pop

Glenn

• Review Team
mmmm a cum pop

Glenn

LOL - guess you are right.

• 6 years later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2007 at 4:15 PM, Mikayla1 said:

This is a common fantasy, and no, you are not weird! Hey, women eat their own cum when they go down or kiss a guy after he has been in them, what is the difference with this? Sure, it is "your cum" but it is all natural, comes from you and isn't going to hurt you!

I know the stigma you are thinking .....I must be crazy to want to eat my own sperm..ick! But, the truth is, it is not disgusting at all. You want to have that sensation....that experience....you are totally turned on by your wife, your evidence of that "union" is what you want to taste. It is more than just wanting to 'eat sperm' if it was only that, you would ejaculate in a cup!

There is nothing we can say to help you get over this mental hump - you basically just have to dive in a do it! Just think about how hot you are for her and how much you want to just lick her up after you have been together! Think of it as her cum with a little extra...bonus!

You can do this if you want to...give it a try...

is it something a woman would crave?

• Members
On 10/5/2007 at 4:15 PM, Mikayla1 said:

This is a common fantasy, and no, you are not weird! Hey, women eat their own cum when they go down or kiss a guy after he has been in them, what is the difference with this? Sure, it is "your cum" but it is all natural, comes from you and isn't going to hurt you!

I know the stigma you are thinking .....I must be crazy to want to eat my own sperm..ick! But, the truth is, it is not disgusting at all. You want to have that sensation....that experience....you are totally turned on by your wife, your evidence of that "union" is what you want to taste. It is more than just wanting to 'eat sperm' if it was only that, you would ejaculate in a cup!

There is nothing we can say to help you get over this mental hump - you basically just have to dive in a do it! Just think about how hot you are for her and how much you want to just lick her up after you have been together! Think of it as her cum with a little extra...bonus!

You can do this if you want to...give it a try...

On 6/3/2008 at 11:28 AM, Amylynn920 said:

We talked about this, and my husband says it's the one thing he will absolutely not do. He says it grosses him out. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

yum!

14 hours ago, prodrag33 said:

is it something a woman would crave?

Some, sure!! I love the statement that "I sorta subscribed to the philosophy that if my wife is willing to taste it, I should be too."

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Happened for us the first time by accident really. The accident was I did a 2 minute drill after being apart for a month or two. 

Couldn't leave her hanging , so I dove right in! Best thing I ever did. 

After that first time, and the way she orgasmed, I did it again.

(and again and again.....) 

Me doing that may just be my wife's personal thing, but she can't be the only one!

:)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

If I posted pictures, which I won't, you would do it too!!

Fantastic after cum treat, and with a toy at the same time!!

Can't believe I ate the whole thing!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've done it twice with the wife. First time I couldn't do it right after I came inside her. I waited a little while and started playing with her clit and teased her for a little bit. She was so turned on, once I went down on her, she had one of the best O ever. 2nd time she wasn't that into it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/3/2016 at 1:12 PM, msokad said:

I've done it twice with the wife. First time I couldn't do it right after I came inside her. I waited a little while and started playing with her clit and teased her for a little bit. She was so turned on, once I went down on her, she had one of the best O ever. 2nd time she wasn't that into it. 

Well....you never know..... :)

My wife was different. The first time was great, and every time I did it after that was even better!

(Your results may vary)

;)

• Review Team

I have before with my wen but I have to be in the moment which excites her because she never knows when its going to happen

It does seem disgusting at first but over time you can get used to it, sometimes ill even scoop some of my cum out of her with my tongue and then stick my tongue in her mouth for her to lick it off.

• Members
43 minutes ago, l8niter said:

I have before with my wen but I have to be in the moment which excites her because she never knows when its going to happen

It does seem disgusting at first but over time you can get used to it, sometimes ill even scoop some of my cum out of her with my tongue and then stick my tongue in her mouth for her to lick it off.

I never thought of it as being disgusting. Different....but not disgusting... :D Not disgusting to unload in her mouth no? All's fair.....

With my wife, it's mostly a mental thing. She can't really see any of the action going on, but she knows what I'm doing, and what I'm getting a face full of, and that just ups the intensity of it all. (Although we have used some mirrors!)

Knowing how it works for her, made me up the game from just licking her clit after sex, to diving right in a tongue-fucking her too. That made it even better for her, which is what I'm all about. 

:wub:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

For those thinking about eating their wives after sex and cumming in them.....just a gloat post......

My wife had more than six orgasms last night. Three of them, and the best ones, (I could easily tell), were when I licked her and ate her after cumming in her! 

And well worth it. Turn around is fair play,....I got a BJ out of the deal!

:lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2007 at 4:40 PM, kinkyhusband said:

For the last year or so I've been wanting badly to eat my own sperm out of my wife after sex. It's a dsire that has been pulling me like mad, so I finally wrote her a note explaining what I wanted and we then discussed it and she was game, even excited to try it. The only problem is I'll be excited as hell but as soon as I cum I feel disgusted and can't bring myself to do it. I know she want me to do it bad because she gets very hot when we talk about doing it, I've told her to force me but she's not dominate enough to try. God knows I wish she was because I'd let her try anything she wanted...even anal. She's not though.

What the heck is wrong with me, I know I'd love it if I could get past the first couple times, I know because I had a past girlfriend who I had ate after she had been with another guy (didn't know it then) and knew what it was when it passed my lips, it disgusted me and totally excited me too. Am I sick or just wierd?

Help please.

I have found that if I just stay inside for a minute and talk about what I'm about to do... then begin by just licking her clit, it isn't long before I'm ready to dine on that creampie. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like you, I also love the idea of eating my wife's pussy when she's full of sperm, but lose interest after I've cum.

We've found a way that works very well.

I've am very good at edging...  coming right up to the brink of orgasm, but not quite cumming.  Some semen will flow out of my cock or perhaps I'll just put a single squirt into her pussy, but since I haven't really cum, I'm still horny and ready... and she's got a load of sperm in her pussy.

She climbs off of my cock and plops her sticky, used cunt down on my face and grinds her pussy on my face while I lick her sloppy hole, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

You can practice edging when you masturbate to get the hang of it...  The key is to stop just before you come.  Try it!  You'll be a pro in no time.

• Like 1