Official Community Forums Home

Question What Is The Perfect Song To Have Sex To?

SpiritofLove

• Members

My wife and I just recently made a CD of songs for this reason, it starts out Romantic with songs from our courtship and wedding, then moves, gradually, to songs that are a bit more bawdy and finally to lets get down music. Some of our songs are "You're Makin' Me High" by Toni Braxton "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Tom Jones and "Feelin' Love" by Paula Cole. Not the traditional do it songs, but good ones none the less. I want "Scandalous" by Prince, that is slow and sultry. Great song for sex.

• Members

The entire Mars Volta Album of De-Loused in the Comatorium. Perfect mix of sinister passion.

• Members
Rock me tonight for old times sake. I forget the artists name. I know is soul.

That is Freddy Jackson my man. An all around great album. Check out Levert's Big Throwdown for another great album!!!

• Members
Lets get it on ---Marvin Gaye

There is little that tops the man. The Commodores is the only way I know to top Marvin!!

• Members

Just a few more worth mentioning-- Journey, REO Speedwagon, Air Supply, Lionel Richie, Barry White, Dr. Hook. Just a portion of my extensive collection!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Whoo Hoo! I love that song. One of the best nights I can recall is the first time my wife stripped for me. It was to that song and I won't ever forget the way she rocked it. Good Golly Miss Molly! I love that woman and paula cole for recording such a smoking song!

• Members
Whoo Hoo! I love that song. One of the best nights I can recall is the first time my wife stripped for me. It was to that song and I won't ever forget the way she rocked it. Good Golly Miss Molly! I love that woman and paula cole for recording such a smoking song!

Yes it sure is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've posted this in another post but these are my favorite songs to mastubate to:

I like Grind Wit Me by Pretty Ricky (the unedited version). How You Gonna Act Like That by Tyrese gets me (I don't know why lol. I think it's the beat). I love to listen to Ginuwine's In Those Jeans (he can get into my jeans any time) and Put Alittle Umph In It by my sexy boys Jagged Edge (who can also get into my jeans any time). If I had to give you a favorite of all, it would be Pony by Ginuwine. I LOVE Afrodisiac by Brandy (refer to my username)!! I also love When You Touch Me and Like This off of her Full Moon album.

I like Nyphm's list!! Gimmie More is a good song. Brit's album is actually really good. I LOVE Break The Ice!! That's a good song to get going to.

• Members

i think it might be because im relatively young and really into it anyway, but i love having sex to/masturbating to metal, grindcore, and all it's variants. honestly, it makes me feel like such a badass hahaha. and it puts a more exotic, intense mood over everything.

fav. songs

"statutory ape" - black dahlia murder

"memphis will be laid to waste" - norma jean

"apocalypse now and then" - every time i die

"house of straw" - bury your dead

"back to back" - the chariot

"tranquil" - darkest hour

"ravenous" - arch enemy

"deathmask divine" - black dahlia murder

"climatic degradation" - black dahlia murder

"crawl through knives" - in flames

"as diehard as they come" - hatebreed

"nocturnal" - black dahlia murder

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I have made a set of 11 CD's for playtime. This weekend, when I was about to get off, one song started skipping. I still got off, since I no longer allow myself to get distracted. Thor asked me later if I planned on more playtimes that weekend, and I, of course said , "Yes." That's when he gave me my Christmas present early, it's a stereo that is set up to allow me to use my MP3 Player;)

The man's always thinking. We're also gonna go shop for a HD TV for our bedroom. I wonder what that's for?

Anyway, sweetie, here's a few of my songs that I thought you may like;

Ready for Love~Bad Company

Rock and Roll Fantasy~Bad company

Naughty Girl~Beyonce'

Touch It~Monifa

Crazy On You~Heart

Feel Liek Makin Love~Bad Company

Purple Haze~Jimi Hendrix

I Don't Wanta Miss A Thing~Aerosmith

Pink~Aerosmith

Afrodisiac~Brandy!!!

Can I Get A What What~Jay Z

Magic Man~Heart

Me and U~Cassie!!!

In Da Club~ 50 Cents, Beyonce', Mary Jo Blige and P Diddy

Bang A Gong~T Rex

Miricles~Jefferson Starship

Sexual Healing~Marvin Gaye

Slow Ride~Foghat

Don't Cha Wish~Pussy Cat Dolls

Pou Some Sugar On Me~Def Leppard

So Excited~Janet Jackson!!!

Baby, I love Your Way~Peter Frampton

Gimme More~Brittney Spears

Use Me~Bill Withers

Venus~The Shocking Blue

Breathe On Me~Brittney Spears

Rockin Into The Night~38 Special

In A Godda Da Vida~Iron Butterfly

Finish What You Started~Van Halen

All Of My Love~Led Zeppeline

Straight On For You~Heart

Nymph;)

Kick ass choices here! Yours also Vicky!

• Members

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Lovely Creature

I have melolagnia, so I'm actually turned on by songs themselves sometimes. This is definitely, DEFINITELY one of them. It has a pleasing underlying beat and pattern that remain constant, with little twangs of other sound here and there, and Nick Cave's wonderful deep voice to punctuate it. It sounds dark and dangerous, yet seductive.

I had a really, really bad lover one time... this is before I learned to communicate what I want in bed... and the one time he made me cum was while this song was playing. Needless to say, it wasn't really his doing, he just provided the little extra stimulation I needed ;). Also needless to say, I didn't stay with him long, LOL!

• Members
I have melolagnia, so I'm actually turned on by songs themselves sometimes. This is definitely, DEFINITELY one of them. It has a pleasing underlying beat and pattern that remain constant, with little twangs of other sound here and there, and Nick Cave's wonderful deep voice to punctuate it. It sounds dark and dangerous, yet seductive.

That's actually really really cool! I wish I could get turned on by songs! I'd be going crazy every day of my life lol. How did you find out you have melolagina? Did you just turn on a stereo one day and cum? lol

Don't take this the wrong way because I think this is awesome.

• Members

That's basically it, yeah. Music moves me. I didn't discover it until I really started listening to music instead of just hearing it. I've never actually cum just from the music, but it takes me right to the edge. It feels like a wet dream... I rarely actually cum from those either, lol. I'll be listening to music and have involuntary muscles spasms and be dripping wet. I didn't know there was a word for that until I met a lady on another forum who has the same thing, only she actually cums from it (lucky thing! I am jealous!) For her it is synesthetic; she literally feels the music. For me it comes from within and manifests as physical arousal.

I never thought it was unusual until I mentioned it to someone... I told a friend that music sometimes excited me to the point that I thought I was going to orgasm. She told me that was impossible. :lol:

• Members
That's basically it, yeah. Music moves me. I didn't discover it until I really started listening to music instead of just hearing it. I've never actually cum just from the music, but it takes me right to the edge. It feels like a wet dream... I rarely actually cum from those either, lol. I'll be listening to music and have involuntary muscles spasms and be dripping wet. I didn't know there was a word for that until I met a lady on another forum who has the same thing, only she actually cums from it (lucky thing! I am jealous!) For her it is synesthetic; she literally feels the music. For me it comes from within and manifests as physical arousal.

I never thought it was unusual until I mentioned it to someone... I told a friend that music sometimes excited me to the point that I thought I was going to orgasm. She told me that was impossible. :lol:

That's insanely awesome! I do listen to the music myself and sometimes their words will get me aroused (usually if it's about making love or being together). I've never really been to your point though! Most of the time, the words will make me fantasize about the song so I never get into it like you do. The only thing I have is know as Omorashi, which is japanese for being sexually aroused when you have a full bladder....why? I don't know lol. But I'd much rather have what you have. It's strange how this stuff happens you know?

• Members

It depends on the mood I'm in - sometimes a nice Nine Inch Nails or Tool mix, others could be something a bit more bluesy or jazzy... depends on whether or not I need to drown out some moans with a bit of metal!

• Members

Stevie Ray Vaughn's recording of little wing. it blows my mind every time.

but also shivoham ;)

and some Van Morrison!

*sings, "Well it's a marvelous night for a moondance with the moon and the stars up above!"*

yeaah!

also I did not know that it was uncommon for people to get *excited because of music.