Official Community Forums Home

Love My Rabbit!

Willow~

• Members

Pearl Rabbit Vibe

I love this toy for solo, haven't used it with hubby yet. I never had one before and fired it up last night. It was a little odd getting it positioned but once it was omg. Those rabbit ears on my clit were amazing, and when I turned on the rotation dial and felt that shaft turning in me I was cumming in under a minute. That orgasm was so intense it was amazing and it felt so good. Those ears felt JUST like hubbys tongue. So I had the sensation of getting eaten out and being filled. It was awesome. I told him I want to use it tonight with him and we both are looking forward to it.

He loves looking down while we're having sex and watching himself in me and he says the idea of watching the rabbit enter me and the ears flicking over my clit are going to send him over the edge! He was hard thinking about it so I know this toy will shine!

Anyone looking for the sensation of being filled and getting some good clit licking at the same time will love this toy and not be disappointed.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Pearl Rabbit Vibe

Anyone looking for the sensation of being filled and getting some good clit licking at the same time will love this toy and not be disappointed.

I think Temtpress and I would agree with you on the rabbit, it is TOTALLY our favorite. Between the two of us, we've had three so far, the latest being the best with a nice firm shaft. The combination of internal and external sensations are without a doubt what makes our rabbit so fast and efective!

~the laundry goddess

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i love my rabbits and will not stray from them... i think these are the only toys that could really make me orgasm really quickly. All the other toys take a little while to do...