Official Community Forums Home

How Long Are Your Masturbating Sessions?

lxixboy

• Members

Just wondering how long you guys masturbate for. I used to only go for about 10 minutes but have recently had sessions go for as long as 3 hours. Most of the time, Im kind of in a rush or have things to do so its pretty quick. Probably once or twice a week though Ill go for at least a few hours.

How bout everyone else?

• Like 1

• Members

Well, for me it also varies. I have some nights where it is literally 30 seconds to a minute. These are just the "I need to cum" sessions. IF I am tired, I do not continue once I come back down. If I am up to it, I will go for the multiples, then that means about 30 minutes to an hour. I have, on one occassion, masturbated for almost 3 hours - it was a much needed day of relaxation after I had defended my thesis to get my Masters degree...nothing says realaxing like pulling out all your toys and spending the day naked in bed....

• Like 4

• Members

Most of the time I'm looking to cum immediately if not sooner. But at times I'll throw in a video, strip, lube up with the old masturbation sleeve and go for hours. By the time my gf gets home I'm too sore for regular sex but she normally gets out one of her toys and joins the party. She has a thing about watching men masturbate. Personally I like the long sessions!!!

• Members

Usually just a matter of minutes. I have tried long sessions with toys but I tend to like the "bang" I get from a quickie with my fingers and a little spit the best.

I wish my husband would masturbate himself for me. It gets me so hot and bothered just thinking about watching him.

Well, when I masturbate, it's usually for the fast bang! I don't spend a lot of time, since my goal is go get off. But I haven't really timed it. I would guess anywhere from 1 minute to 15, depending on the distractions and how long it's taking me. If I'm trying out a new toy, that depends too, learning how it works, and where it works best.

Howard, as far as measuring the length of a man's penis, I use my tape measure, and go from the root (tummy side) all the way to the tip. Just to give you a helpful tip there! :P;):lol:

• Members

I'm in it for the quickie, ususally, too. I do longer more erotic sessions in the shower. I love the massage setting on the hand held shower and will just give myself a clit massage with that until the hot water's gone.

• Members
Usually just a matter of minutes. I have tried long sessions with toys but I tend to like the "bang" I get from a quickie with my fingers and a little spit the best.

I wish my husband would masturbate himself for me. It gets me so hot and bothered just thinking about watching him.

Umm whats his email, I'll talk to him about it

Glenn

• Members

When I was just starting out with just fingers, I had a super hard time climaxing. My record is a six hour session...I think before I got my massager it was about a one to two hour minimum. Now I usually only go for an hour at most. ^^;

• Members
When I was just starting out with just fingers, I had a super hard time climaxing. My record is a six hour session...I think before I got my massager it was about a one to two hour minimum. Now I usually only go for an hour at most. ^^;

LOL who has time for that?!

• Members

I kind of like tyger in I do it to get off quickly these days, but I think it time us older folks go back to square one and learn to relax and enjoy ourselves alot more without a clock ticking. Tyger lets do it.

With our own partners I mean, didn't want you to get the wrong impression nor did I want DH showing up at my door step with his horse or my hubby asking me why. In my relationship she is the DH and I the DW and trust me this wife is starved for more intimacy. That what happens when you married to a school teacher who works works works

Glenn

• Members

I'm a severe insomniac so that session lasted from about 10pm until 4am. xDDD And then I passed out. >.>;

• Members
I'm a severe insomniac so that session lasted from about 10pm until 4am. xDDD And then I passed out. >.>;

Now I have done that after a great orgasm, you know all is well when you pass out during the climax

Glenn

• Members
Now I have done that after a great orgasm, you know all is well when you pass out during the climax

Glenn

I woke up with the closest thing I've ever had to a hangover without touching alcohol. xDDD

• Members
If you do Deep Breathing as you are in the arousal phase of your excitement, slowly inhaling very deeply, and then slowly exhaling very deeply--- I describe it as blowing out 10 too many candles on your birthday cake---and THEN, counting a slow 5 second count, before inhaling slowly again, you will remove a lot of CO2 from your bloodstream, and lactic acid from your muscles, including those at your temples, and in your breast support tissue, and your labia and clitoris,. It will oxygenate the blood, which will then oxygenate your Brain, helping the brain to relax into a state of Euphoria , where your climax becomes not only possible, but probable. It will carry you through the orgasm when the body's muscles seize, and breathing stops ( temporarily), and you take that lovely trip around the moon.

Howard

Amen to that one! It used to take me a long time to actually orgasm but doing the deep breathing...and believe me I had to train myself to do it which is part of the fun ;) but BANG it works! Not only does it work but once you train yourself to do the deep breathing it is easier to orgasm again and again and again :)

Practice makes perfect and what better use of a long cold afternoon than to practice your deep breathing technique! LOL....

• Members

I usually take long deep breaths and try to keep myself from orgasming. I love longer sessions. Mine though usually last to 5 to 10 mins. I usually use my fingers first, usually my index finger, then I bring out the toys! :D

• Members

Oh yeah...the six hour session was ONE orgasm. xD I was fooling around with denial and desperately trying NOT to come until I was so damn exhausted I just wanted to sleep. I will have to try that breathing, I'm curious now. ^^

• Members
Mandie and others: The long masturbation sessions, or taking a long time to orgasm during PIV sexual intercourse that results in a headache, or sensitivity that makes any further touching of your erogenous zones, and genitals Painful, can be alleviated.

If you do Deep Breathing as you are in the arousal phase of your excitement, slowly inhaling very deeply, and then slowly exhaling very deeply--- I describe it as blowing out 10 too many candles on your birthday cake---and THEN, counting a slow 5 second count, before inhaling slowly again, you will remove a lot of CO2 from your bloodstream, and lactic acid from your muscles, including those at your temples, and in your breast support tissue, and your labia and clitoris,. It will oxygenate the blood, which will then oxygenate your Brain, helping the brain to relax into a state of Euphoria , where your climax becomes not only possible, but probable. It will carry you through the orgasm when the body's muscles seize, and breathing stops ( temporarily), and you take that lovely trip around the moon.

I believe that most people take too long to orgasm, either during sex, or masturbation, because they actually fight their orgasm by taking short gasps of air as they are getting aroused. Its not that the short gasps of air cause the problem. It is the failure to exhale fully to dump the CO2 and lactic acid from the muscles that causes the problems. The long sessions become required because the body cannot relax until exhaustion sets in, and orgasm is a way for your brain to make you stop breathing wrong!

I have taught four women how to have easier( and quicker ) orgasms by teaching them how to breathe right during arousal. Both of my wives were doing it wrong when we became lovers. Because I loved them emotionally enough before that first night, and took the risk of making them mad by asking if they would like to have their orgasms easier, they let me teach them how to take deep breaths, and slow long exhales, and they went into orgasm so quickly they were left almost speechless. Then I gave them both their first multiple orgasms. :):P

From reading comments here, and after having several women members send me PMs about this issue, I believe that you all can have a better sexual experience, without passing out, or waking with a headache( what a downer that is! :o ) after having your orgasm(s), by just incorporating the deep breathing practice when you are being aroused, either during masturbation or PIV SI. Too many people have told me how easy it was to do, and how much better their orgasms were, and, most importantly, HOW MUCH BETTER they felt after their climax. All reported they were ready for more after catching their breath, and that their bodies felt " on fire ", rather than " Achy ".

Sex should never be work, in any of its guises. It does involve a little bit of calorie burning, and it is a physical activity, like most sports.

The technique I describe is not only a Yoga relaxation technique, but it is also the way athletes " Load " their blood system with extra oxygen, by Hyperventilating.

I didn't invent any of this. I just applied techniques I had learned elsewhere to having sex, and they worked. I was a long distance, underwater swimmer in High school, where we swam as many laps of the pool underwater with one breathe as possible. That is where I learned to hyperventilate. I pushed myself to go further and further with each attempt, and when I finally surfaced to breathe air again, I did have those throbing headaches you describe. However, when I then had to run laps, and sprints on the track in high school PE classes, I found those short gasps caused the same headaches. The only way I could get rid of them was to stop and take deep breaths, and then exhale deeply to dump the CO2.

As to the posts here, I normally would not interfere with people enjoying their miseries, but in this case, I wanted you all to know that there is a better way to masturbate, and to have SI orgasms, so you don't have to look forward to those pains, and headaches. :rolleyes::D

Best wishes to all.

Howard

CO2, OMG there goes the green earth.

hehe JK ya'll

Glenn

• Members

I find it hard to imagine anyone stimulating their genitals for 3 hours. To me people must be talking about the entire experience, not the actual stroking or fingering or vibrating. Who could either last that long or put up with it for that long?

• Members

Let me assure you, 3 hours is not only possible, but it was F U N! When I talk about masturbating for that long I am not talking about continuous stimulation. I start and go for the first one - usually trying to make it last cause the first can be the best. Once I have the first I continue to stimulate until I have some multiples. Then, I slow it down and stimulate other parts of me and go back to my clit again. There was a constant flux of toys, fingers, locations. It was a day of masturbation and it was GREAT!

• Members

I actually don't enjoy any session that's less than an hour - it feels too 'easy' for me. The only time I have to vary my breathing is when I'm trying NOT to finish, lol. I think the climax at the end of a 1+ hour session is amazing and a lot more enjoyable than a climax to a five minute session.

• Members
Let me assure you, 3 hours is not only possible, but it was F U N! When I talk about masturbating for that long I am not talking about continuous stimulation. I start and go for the first one - usually trying to make it last cause the first can be the best. Once I have the first I continue to stimulate until I have some multiples. Then, I slow it down and stimulate other parts of me and go back to my clit again. There was a constant flux of toys, fingers, locations. It was a day of masturbation and it was GREAT!

Im pretty satisfied after one orgasm and dont directly feel intersted right after to do it again...but soon after I do. I just dont seem to have the patients to continue but I am dieing to have multiples. Should I not wait so long or just be satisfied with one enormous orgasm?!

• 11 months later...
  • Members

When I masturbate and it's not with my partner, it's literally minutes. I'm doing it to relax and get off. If I want to take my time, maybe 10-15 minutes, but no more. lol

• Members

Ok I know i have said this before......but why don't i ever see howard's posts??????

As for the original question I would say anywhere between 1 min to 1 hour. Depends if DD is home, whats all going on and ect.

• Members
Ok I know i have said this before......but why don't i ever see howard's posts??????

Same here... :huh: