Official Community Forums Home

How Long Are Your Masturbating Sessions?

lxixboy

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Even with a personal 'device', if you will, it takes me at least ten minutes just to get anywhere at all.

• Members

Even with a personal 'device', if you will, it takes me at least ten minutes just to get anywhere at all.

It's more fun with a little 'warm-up' time, right? :)

• Members

It's more fun with a little 'warm-up' time, right? smile.gif

I agree those nice long warm ups are very nice as well. There are also times that I need in a sense a quick fix so to say. Depends on the needs at the time.

• Members

5-15 min, but I wish it were longer.

When I was younger (pedos back off), it would last for 30 minutes. Was it b/c I was new to it and young? As an adult, I can cum pretty quickly.

Anyone know about that?

• Members

i usually cum really quick, (in the shower ;)). but when i take things slow and use toys... only about a half an hour to an hour. i get bored really quick, no matter how worked up i am. i wish i could have the patience for a long 2-3 hour session.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/17/2007 at 9:57 PM, Mikayla1 said:

Let me assure you, 3 hours is not only possible, but it was F U N! When I talk about masturbating for that long I am not talking about continuous stimulation. I start and go for the first one - usually trying to make it last cause the first can be the best. Once I have the first I continue to stimulate until I have some multiples. Then, I slow it down and stimulate other parts of me and go back to my clit again. There was a constant flux of toys, fingers, locations. It was a day of masturbation and it was GREAT!

I couldn't agree more, I'm home officed and I always edge myself for hours while on boring conference calls. I normally have a vibrator on low and have had multiple orgasms at my desk. I also tease my ass with a butt plug and thus get double the pleasure. My husband can often times tease his cock for hours and have me lick the precum which is the best. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like to masturbate while cleaning myself after shaving. I like being well groomed and well the clean up is my way of giving myself a happy ending😜

• 1 month later...

SoFree said "Masturbation is for teenagers". What world are you from???? Masturbation is for everyone!!! It's a healthy way of relieving stress, and, mutual masturbation is sooooo much fun!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/23/2018 at 12:31 PM, Tyger said:

SoFree said "Masturbation is for teenagers". What world are you from???? Masturbation is for everyone!!! It's a healthy way of relieving stress, and, mutual masturbation is sooooo much fun!!

Well said Tyger. Definitely stress reliever. Mutual masturbation is amazing with your partner. You’re into them (not physically yet), seeing them enjoy themselves with trust doing it in front of you, seeing how they like to be explored and touched.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/22/2019 at 2:03 PM, Big and Bi said:

I like to masturbate in public without getting caught. Makes it interesting!!!!!!

Me too. But I also like to go in any public bathroom and go in a stall and drop my pants down to my ankles and step closer towards stall door and jerk off so it's obvious that's what I'm doing and if anyone looks through cracks in stall door they can watch. I love to do it in front of strangers in public or private. 

• Like 1

• Members

Echo for 2 in 3 hours when I have time no one knows your own body like you do masturbating is wonderful especially if you have someone to watch and or they're watching you turns me on me and my girlfriend was just masturbating yesterday

20190220_212453.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/26/2019 at 10:52 PM, princealbert420 said:

Me too. But I also like to go in any public bathroom and go in a stall and drop my pants down to my ankles and step closer towards stall door and jerk off so it's obvious that's what I'm doing and if anyone looks through cracks in stall door they can watch. I love to do it in front of strangers in public or private. 

o

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2007 at 12:31 PM, lxixboy said:

Just wondering how long you guys masturbate for. I used to only go for about 10 minutes but have recently had sessions go for as long as 3 hours. Most of the time, Im kind of in a rush or have things to do so its pretty quick. Probably once or twice a week though Ill go for at least a few hours.

How bout everyone else?

I like to masturbate  for an hour or two while enjoying  the pleasures of a jack rabbit 

Whenever I smoke crystal meth, I get uncontrollably horny for vocal sex as a woman! All dressed up as a total slut, I love frantically masturbating in hooker outfit and heels! Even the very first hit induces an insatiable need to shave everything smooth & fully crossdress in all the sensual hooker elements forbidden by society for me to wear! From sexy 6" heels, seamed thigh-highs, gartered lingerie, panties......to the breastforms, wig, full slutty make-up (abundant in pink & black)! Transformation takes several hours, but worth the effort to masturbate & moan dressed like a sex-crazed slut outfit from head to toe, obsessed & masturbating for several hours, often as many as 48+! Fuck-Me I need to shower, shave, dress-up female now so I can lie back,  spread wide, buck hard & moan so loud in pleasure like a girl...until cumming so fucking

HARD between my parted pink lips! Hot & horny, Moana Renee 
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...