lxixboy

How Long Are Your Masturbating Sessions?

It depends. If I have time in the morning I can go for an hour or so but if I don't have the time I could be done in 5 minutes.

Darcy_72    2

Even with a personal 'device', if you will, it takes me at least ten minutes just to get anywhere at all.

mudshark    30

Even with a personal 'device', if you will, it takes me at least ten minutes just to get anywhere at all.

It's more fun with a little 'warm-up' time, right? :)

mailahn97    92

It's more fun with a little 'warm-up' time, right? smile.gif

I agree those nice long warm ups are very nice as well. There are also times that I need in a sense a quick fix so to say. Depends on the needs at the time.

Kama    132

5-15 min, but I wish it were longer.

When I was younger (pedos back off), it would last for 30 minutes. Was it b/c I was new to it and young? As an adult, I can cum pretty quickly.

Anyone know about that?

A couple of minutes to an hour, with fifteen to forty-five being average.

amberlin    6

i usually cum really quick, (in the shower ;)). but when i take things slow and use toys... only about a half an hour to an hour. i get bored really quick, no matter how worked up i am. i wish i could have the patience for a long 2-3 hour session.

On 11/17/2007 at 9:57 PM, Mikayla1 said:

Let me assure you, 3 hours is not only possible, but it was F U N! When I talk about masturbating for that long I am not talking about continuous stimulation. I start and go for the first one - usually trying to make it last cause the first can be the best. Once I have the first I continue to stimulate until I have some multiples. Then, I slow it down and stimulate other parts of me and go back to my clit again. There was a constant flux of toys, fingers, locations. It was a day of masturbation and it was GREAT!

I couldn't agree more, I'm home officed and I always edge myself for hours while on boring conference calls. I normally have a vibrator on low and have had multiple orgasms at my desk. I also tease my ass with a butt plug and thus get double the pleasure. My husband can often times tease his cock for hours and have me lick the precum which is the best.