Official Community Forums Home

I Did It! I Squirted!

Willow~

• Members
I had heard about it in the past but never experience it until NYE this year. What a way to bring in the new year. The guy I am seeing and I we spent the night ringing in the new year together and oh so we did. He actually now because of it gave me the nickname of Niagara falls. I was like what is happening. The sensation felt really weird and almost scared me. He was like relax. I did and omg it felt great. So now that is our running jokes as he will text me and ask how the falls is doing?

my ex boyfriend called me far squirter.. i shot his wall :D

• Like 1

• Members
I had heard about it in the past but never experience it until NYE this year. What a way to bring in the new year. The guy I am seeing and I we spent the night ringing in the new year together and oh so we did. He actually now because of it gave me the nickname of Niagara falls. I was like what is happening. The sensation felt really weird and almost scared me. He was like relax. I did and omg it felt great. So now that is our running jokes as he will text me and ask how the falls is doing?

my ex boyfriend called me far squirter.. i shot his wall :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My hubby thinks I have a few times. It has not been as actual squirt, but he has asked me during sex if i did and I told him no. He said he thought I must have because he felt a hot gush run over him and the bed was soaked. I don't feel anything significant though. I don't feel any contractions like i am having an orgasm, so I am really not sure. We're not giving up though!

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 9/17/2017 at 10:47 AM, Gadget Geek said:

I bought my wife a Shibari Handheld Massager and a Wand Flutter Tip for the same reason. It can make her squirt every single time she uses it. I've recommended this combo to others here on TooTimid and they can vouch for its effectiveness. :)

41Rkx9SlSgL.jpg.8651af348f2030a9cc050bfeb9c08d74.jpg

31MwjlMSWeL.jpg.7828331ec01ed0727a7f485c6985a954.jpg

Oh yes!!! That flutter tip on a wand and you can’t help but squirt. This toy is always at the top of the toy box. Within easy each! 😺

Guest Crazy Cat

8 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Does it go inside you? I'm not understanding.

I use mine with my blue swirl. It is a clitoral simulator. Between the clitoral stimulation and the bulb end on that swirl, OMG amazing!!!

That flutter tip drives me wild. I have never had such intense orgasms or squirted from a toy before. And I love that the wand is electric, very powerful, and easy to clean.

IMG_5410.jpg.fdb7b76569b58428ab8204fe0c2ebc74.jpg

• Members

I see, thanks for the explanation. I think everyone has to figure out what works for them. When I super turned on I can squirt just from clitoral stimulation and other times I need direct pressure.  It's a wonderfully different kind of orgasm and now I need both, no going back lol

• Sad 1

Guest Crazy Cat
40 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

WTF.. I can't do either. ..I knew it im squirting challenged! ! I get the amazing sensations. . but I shoot..... Nothing!! 

You are so funny GC. I thought the same. I was squirting challenged too. Lol, the more I do it the easier it gets. Mmmm just keep trying. And enjoy the challenge. 😺💦😺💦

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I wish my wife knew how to squirt ! Even though she doesn't squirt per/ se when she cums during oral sex, it's like Texas flood. A slow, flowing bubbling pool on my face , drives me crazy.!:P:kiss:!! So Delicious , I can't get enough !!!:wub::wub:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...