Official Community Forums Home

Vibe Or No Vibe?

Tyger

Do you prefer, as a general rule, a vibrating toy, or one that doesn't vibrate at all?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

A vibe is for no other reason it can be turned off and on depending on your desires. sometimes you want it humming and sometimes no.

Glenn

For my clit, DEFINITELY vibrations are best!! I totally agree, if you have a vibrator, you can always opt to shut it off, so it can be used with or without vibrations. But keeping options open for sure!

• Members

Good Vibrations are my top choice.....but a huge, thick, textured DILDO with vibrations can be even better!!!!

• Members

for me, it depends on the toy. for a masturbator, not so much. the vibrations can be more of an annoyance sometimes, but that is just my experience. for anal toys, vibrate away!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
Do you prefer, as a general rule, a vibrating toy, or one that doesn't vibrate at all?

I'd say generally speaking I prefer vib, after all, I have two real life penises to choose from. However, the dildos we have for our strap on are not vibed, just have those nice ribs and veins which are also very nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
I would definitely have to say vibrating! That is almost the whole point to me. If it doesn't vibrate, I would rather it be my husband!

The question is, what would happen if you could get your husband to vibrate?

• Members
The question is, what would happen if you could get your husband to vibrate?

Mine vibrates afterwards.. for hours :lol:

• Members

I have agree with Glenn on this one, sometimes you want some buzzz sometimes you don't! Kinda like an almond joy, sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't! That sounded dirty haha!

• Members
:lol::lol::lol:

I hear ya, girl!!

Hehe, yeah... I know that feeling!

• Members
I would definitely have to say vibrating! That is almost the whole point to me. If it doesn't vibrate, I would rather it be my husband!

Amen to that! Though making my SO vibrate is loads of fun too. :P

• Members

vibrations are a must for me.... I have a hard time orgasming without clitoral stimulation... and even then, I have never been able to use my fingers only