Official Community Forums Home

New To Masturbation With Toys

brandyfan411

• Members

Ok, I just turned 18 and I bought my first toy. I am a virgin (I have no problems saying it, yes I am). I bought a vibrator that was slightly large. I've always had trouble having an orgasm with my hand. I thought this toy would be good. It's in penis form (if you needed to know that). I'm still having some trouble getting aroused with this toy. I only seem to get some stimulation when I rub it on the left side of my vagina (nothing really from my clit). Penetration went well until I reached a certain point, which is to be expected since I am a virgin ( I pulled out afterwards).

Does anybody have tips for me? Anybody here that has a hard time masturbating period? Or anybody here with their first time tips?

This will be greatly appreciated! I'm getting very frasturated with myself.

• Members

I never could orgasm with just a penis shaped toy inserted in me, it felt nice and all but I need direct clitoral stimulation. What worked for me was a bullet on my clitoris with the dildo inserted. I have great orgasms that way.

You'll find what works best for you, experiment and have fun.

85%+ women need clitoral stimulation to get off, so you are not alone. Plus, there's the fact of being a virgin, and inexperienced too. It takes time to get yourself use to giving yourself pleasure. Just because you have a clit & vagina doesn't automatically make you knowledgable in pleasuring yourself. And, different strokes, for different folks really applies with everything in life~including sex and masturbation. So, just take some time, learn to relax with some deep breathing, and it will come (or you should cum!).

• Members

Thank you both for your advice. Do you think I should try something smaller than what I have? See, the penis gets bigger as you go along. Maybe I should try a small toy for now?

• Members
Thank you both for your advice. Do you think I should try something smaller than what I have? See, the penis gets bigger as you go along. Maybe I should try a small toy for now?

Not sure what you mean by gets bigger as you go along?

• Members

The shaft of the penis increases in size as you go down it.

• Members

lol, it's alright. The vibrator is in the form of a penis.

• Members
lol, it's alright. The vibrator is in the form of a penis.

Oh so the vibe gets wider the farther down the shaft, I understand now.

I would just concentrate on clitoral orgasms for now if I were you, it may be easier for you.

• Members

I took a picture of the vibrator (there's nothing on it I promise lol):

100_0382.jpg

See how it increases?

I'm starting to agree with you Aiden on just the stimulation part. But it's so hard to get myself going on just this.....heck wit most things (including fingers)

• Members

I guess I could try fantasy...... I guess it's time to buy some new magazines. I'm going to need new guys for this task,lol.

Oh and thank you on the pic. I thought the flowers would compliment the nice neon pink.

• Members
I took a picture of the vibrator (there's nothing on it I promise lol):

100_0382.jpg

See how it increases?

I'm starting to agree with you Aiden on just the stimulation part. But it's so hard to get myself going on just this.....heck wit most things (including fingers)

Are we talking length or cum because it looks like there cum all over it.

Glenn

• Members

ROFL, that's not cum!! That's the color of it; it's white, pink, and purple (the purple is on the other side).

• Members
ROFL, that's not cum!! That's the color of it; it's white, pink, and purple (the purple is on the other side).

Ugly color combo but it looks like cum from my angle. I was thinking ya'll really having fun with that and "Hey, here the proof"

Glenn