Official Community Forums Home

How Long Does Oral Sex For A Woman Usually Last?

Amylynn920

• Members

I am in my second relationship, first husband was a horrible lover, and hated oral both giving and receiving. So I don't have a lot of experience here.

I was reading a response regarding bj's from Mike and he was saying that orally it usually takes him about 25-30 minutes. I know for mine he takes about that long too, not that I mind at all, because I love doing this for him and I know he loves it, but where men are usually quicker to orgasm than women, do most women take longer orally? Because sometimes for me manually it's about 20 minutes. Sometimes I hate being a woman for that reason, it takes us so much longer than men in alot of things.

I'm afraid to think about how long he would have to be doing that for me to come. :(

• Members

Hmmmm....that seems like a VERY long time to me! I can not always cum at the drop of a hat (or the lick of a tongue) but normally within 5-10 minutes at the LONGEST I start orgasming. I have always been this way - and albeit it takes slightly longer now than it did the first few years, but still, I can't imagine a 30 minute session withough an orgasm.

I am not saying that there is ANYTHING at all "wrong" with you, but in my opinion, that seem long? Does he use his fingers? Stimulate your clit and suck, lick, blow, bite...you know, mix it up? In my experience, that helps!

• Members
Hmmmm....that seems like a VERY long time to me! I can not always cum at the drop of a hat (or the lick of a tongue) but normally within 5-10 minutes at the LONGEST I start orgasming. I have always been this way - and albeit it takes slightly longer now than it did the first few years, but still, I can't imagine a 30 minute session withough an orgasm.

I am not saying that there is ANYTHING at all "wrong" with you, but in my opinion, that seem long? Does he use his fingers? Stimulate your clit and suck, lick, blow, bite...you know, mix it up? In my experience, that helps!

I don't know what his technique is, he did it a couple of times for a few minutes, I don't want to ask him for it if it's going to take me longer than manually and then end up frustrating us both.

Everyone is right. It really depends on the woman, and how well she is in touch with her body, relaxed, and if she knows how to let go to have an orgasm! There's no set time-frame for something like getting your "O" on. Both men & women usually know, after they've had regular orgasms, how long it takes them to reach an orgasm, how they get there, and what sort of stimulation they need to do so.

• Like 1

• Members

I believe that it is in the enthusiasm, technique, and experience of your man also. So please don't think it is only about the woman. As Howard stated some women will never cum by oral. Those who can and will are still limited by their partner. Remember how many posts about the 3 second lickers?

• 8 years later...
  • Members
On 12/22/2007 at 7:44 PM, Mikayla1 said:

responding to an older post here.   Mixing it up for me makes me lose it.  Once he's found the right touch and the right spot it just keeps building.  If he changes, speed or flicking I can feel it go away.   And yes, it very well may take 30 minutes or more.   I've told him if I get quiet then he'd best go back to where he was when I was moaning and squirming.  I've read some men think women are faking the vocals and some women may, not I.  If I am quiet something isn't working.

• Like 3

Ditto to what Michelleddd said.

You don't know how many times I've heard "how long does it take for you?" with men AND women. It's like, are we on a timer? Is there a limit to your attention? I didn't know there was a time constriction.......

Take your time, have fun, please your lover. That's what it's about. Pleasure: being pleased and pleasing!

• Like 2

• Review Team

I have to admit I sometimes switch things when down on wen but its to drive her to a frenzy so her orgasm is strong  

• 1 year later...
  • Members

If he enjoys giving oral to you then he wont mind being down there til you finish. Oral sex should never be an obligation to the giver. However, I have been with a girl who told me before we started that she doesnt cum easily. I took it as a challenge and I believe I disappointed us both. Some women need help getting there. Tootimid has many toys dedicated to getting her there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2007 at 5:45 PM, Amylynn920 said:

I am in my second relationship, first husband was a horrible lover, and hated oral both giving and receiving. So I don't have a lot of experience here.

I was reading a response regarding bj's from Mike and he was saying that orally it usually takes him about 25-30 minutes. I know for mine he takes about that long too, not that I mind at all, because I love doing this for him and I know he loves it, but where men are usually quicker to orgasm than women, do most women take longer orally? Because sometimes for me manually it's about 20 minutes. Sometimes I hate being a woman for that reason, it takes us so much longer than men in alot of things.

I'm afraid to think about how long he would have to be doing that for me to come. :(

I would have my middle finger in your ass and my thumb in your pussy while I was giving you oral. It would not take you long at all. I call this "the treatment".

• Members
46 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Slide in a dildo, and slip in my tongue on her clit, and it can only take seconds sometimes! 

:)

That's another good option!

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Kinkster said:

It should go on everyone's 'to-do' list!

I agree , 69 at 6 and 9 A.M and 6 and 9 P.M.

• Members
6 minutes ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

I agree , 69 at 6 and 9 A.M and 6 and 9 P.M.

And for the creampie fans, try the tool & toy 69 after cumming in her!

Messy fun for sure, especially if she is on top, but it is sure to please her!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I consider myself a pretty good cock sucker and can and have made him cum with in minutes, perhaps before he goes to work or a quicky in a parking lot before we go shopping. But mostly I enjoy hours of teasing him edging him and then when he is out of control he shoots huge loads. It incredible that in his mid 50's can still maintain an erection all evening. He has one of the most gorgeous cocks I have ever seen and his size is to me bigger than need be but I love it the same. I am a very petite women and his monster 8 inch thick cut cock sometimes takes awhile to get my ass used to it. once he is in all is good and I love it. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members
On 8/15/2017 at 4:35 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I consider myself a pretty good cock sucker and can and have made him cum with in minutes, perhaps before he goes to work or a quicky in a parking lot before we go shopping. But mostly I enjoy hours of teasing him edging him and then when he is out of control he shoots huge loads. It incredible that in his mid 50's can still maintain an erection all evening. He has one of the most gorgeous cocks I have ever seen and his size is to me bigger than need be but I love it the same. I am a very petite women and his monster 8 inch thick cut cock sometimes takes awhile to get my ass used to it. once he is in all is good and I love it. 

Would love to see his cock

• Members

For me it depends on the situation. If we've already done a lot of foreplay, 5 minutes at the most. This is especially true when I'm really sexually attracted to the guy. In some cases it can happen soon after his tongue begins to explore around inside me. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Depends on the day for my wife. Some days it's around 5 min and one orgasm. Other days it's 15min or more and multiple orgasms before she pulls me up. I love it though, so I will lick, suck, finger and play until she makes me stop.

• Members
6 minutes ago, RideDaTrain123 said:

...I love it though, so I will lick, suck, finger and play until she makes me stop.

Until she makes you stop?  OMG. ❤️❤️ A dream come true....

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Amy D said:

Until she makes you stop?  OMG. ❤️❤️ A dream come true....

Ya, I love forplay, for me the best thing about sex is watching her orgasm over and over. And it all starts with the forplay. Unfortunately for me, she gets impatient and wants me inside her before I am ready to stop teasing/playing with her.

• Like 2