Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Wive's Tales

Tyger

Share with us what kinds of myths you've heard about masturbation!

• Members
I don't believe in myths, but my palms are hairy and I don't see so well.

I heard a man can streatch it on out and it will get bigger, we'll they was sort of right to a point. it got to a point it would not get any bigger. As much as I tried, I just couldn't get past the marker on the measuring stick once all the blood got in there and it swelled up

Glenn

As ridiculous as this is, when I was younger, I was told that you couldn't "catch anything" while giving oral. Luckily, I had some education behind me (thank you to my school district that allowed Sex Ed back then), and knew that was bull.

I was told men with small feet MUST have small dicks (which, is another BS thing), Italians make the best lovers (again, BS, it depends on the person, not nationality), pulling out prevents pregnancy and is reliable (yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight).

• Like 1

• Members

I know this isn't masturbation but they say if you have sex while you're on your period, you can't get any STD's. That's totally false because with all that waste coming out of you, how could you NOT get something.

Some old bat told me teens shouldn't masturbate because they can't have ANY kids when they get older. My brother laughed so hard that he choked on his cookie right there in the nursing home. I just looked at him like he was crazy.....which he was.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I know this isn't masturbation but they say if you have sex while you're on your period, you can't get any STD's. That's totally false because with all that waste coming out of you, how could you NOT get something.

Some old bat told me teens shouldn't masturbate because they can't have ANY kids when they get older. My brother laughed so hard that he choked on his cookie right there in the nursing home. I just looked at him like he was crazy.....which he was.

Does he have any kids? ;)

• Members

ahahahah.

That's insane Vicky!

• Members
ahahahah.

That's insane Vicky!

lol, I know it is. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard! But he honestly believed this. I don't know how he didn't at least try it....I guess he just went in for the kill and had sex.

• Members

My SIL overheard her boys, 9 & 11, saying that they had been told that if you kiss a girl while having sex they won't get pregnant.

• Members
My SIL overheard her boys, 9 & 11, saying that they had been told that if you kiss a girl while having sex they won't get pregnant.

LMFAO

• Members

ROFL!!....AHAHAHAHAHA!!

.....Ok, lemme come back.....

Alright, I'm good. I hope someone tells them that kissing during sex isn't gonna stop one darn thing. If that was true, you'd be lip locked through the whole thing.....wait, you are basically lip locked through the whole thing ROFL!!

• Members

Mom and I had the same reaction as you guys. My brother and his wife had some serious talking to do. The older boy (aka TAS, his initials) has an older girlfriend who is really putting the heat on him. On top of that BC method someone had told one of the boys that if they had sex in a tree it would have the same effect. They had one helluva long and pretty frank discussion with both the boys over this one. I guess it was a good thing that she was doing dishes with the window open and the boys just happened to be somewhere nearby talking about this mess. I was shocked that they even had friends that they talked to about this at that age. My first girlfriend was in kindergarten but we never went anywhere past kissing. I don't even recall knowing what sex was at that age.

• Members

Really pappy? I knew about sex at 8 years old (after catching mom and dad on the couch). I had two friends who were in "love" at 10. They tried to have sex but didn't know where the penis went. Their parents caught them.

Sex now-a-days is taking over. You really have to teach your kids about sex as soon as they hit school age, or at least first grade. Its sad but true. That's why I've always been thankful that I've had a mother who has ALWAYS been open with me and my siblings. If no one teaches their children, they spread around stupid mess like having sex in a tree stops pregnancy lol. You wouldn't think that they'd believe something as dumb as that but they do. He'd probably try it too if he didn't get caught.

• Members

From what I understood of it after I finished laughing was that TASs lil gf was pushing him to have sex with her. Hence the overheard conversation with his little brother. I think these boys need a new circle of friends!!!

• Members

Yeah really!! I think he may need a new gf too!! A 10 year old boy being pushed to have sex?!

• Members

This is one area I find beyond difficult to try and judge about. My G'ma still tells the story about her and my GP running off at the ripe old age of 13. They met in a potato patch and according to her story he just came up and asked her to marry him. They left the patch that day and were always together until he died. Things are different now but I am forced to consider whether they are correct.

• Members

this just makes me want to sit down with my son and talk, tyger is right sex ed used to be taught in school and it was honest not the Bs they try to teach now!! I saw a huge show on Oprah about kids having oral on the bus thinking it was not sex!!!! I was shocked and completely appalled!!! I remember hearing you can't get PG the first time pulling out works as BC all that BS!!!