Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Screwing Your Neighbor

suzi6765

I moved in my apt. in April. I've known my neighbor since then. About a month ago I went over one night and asked him if he had any dirty movies. He said yes and I went over. It wasn't very long before he took off his clothes. We had sex. We've been together about four times since.

• Like 2

So? Are you asking if it's OK? Cuz if so, and you're both single, why not? I mean, you only live once, and may as well have fun (so long as you're safe about it!!!)!

• Members

With the morsels of detail you provided I would say it's your call. There are a millions recommendations or theories we could guess at but if you are OK with your choice then so be it.

• Like 1

• Members

There really just isn't enough info from her orginal post to make a valid call IMHO. We don't know if he is married, with children, what her status is or any of that. If they are both single adults or he and his SO have an open relationship and all rules are followed then that is her call, but I wish Suzi would give us more info about this situation.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • Members

This post kinda caught my eye!! Up until this past January I thought my husband and our neighbor were just good friends. Last January all that changed, I had my 1st 3some with him and my husband and since then we have come to realize that our now open marriage has brought my husband and I even closer. We also learned that both he and I never considered it cheating if we were with the same sex. That said I too am guilty of stepping outside side the marriage with my female friend. Since then our neighbor has frequently visited our bed both when he is traveling and when he is home. When he is home we have 3somes all the time both with my friend and our neighbor. When he is traveling we screw like rabbits, and can't wait for next time. Watching my hubby pound my friend makes me so wet that I can't stand it and have to be in on the action. In retrospect I love have a neighbor such as Allen that no only satisfies me when hubby is traveling but he and hubby are also close bi buddies. Right now life couldn't be better for me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2007 at 6:28 PM, suzi6765 said:

I moved in my apt. in April. I've known my neighbor since then. About a month ago I went over one night and asked him if he had any dirty movies. He said yes and I went over. It wasn't very long before he took off his clothes. We had sex. We've been together about four times since.

I got movies. Did he just randomly take off his clothes? Tell me more. I love a good story.

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:53 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

This post kinda caught my eye!! Up until this past January I thought my husband and our neighbor were just good friends. Last January all that changed, I had my 1st 3some with him and my husband and since then we have come to realize that our now open marriage has brought my husband and I even closer. We also learned that both he and I never considered it cheating if we were with the same sex. That said I too am guilty of stepping outside side the marriage with my female friend. Since then our neighbor has frequently visited our bed both when he is traveling and when he is home. When he is home we have 3somes all the time both with my friend and our neighbor. When he is traveling we screw like rabbits, and can't wait for next time. Watching my hubby pound my friend makes me so wet that I can't stand it and have to be in on the action. In retrospect I love have a neighbor such as Allen that no only satisfies me when hubby is traveling but he and hubby are also close bi buddies. Right now life couldn't be better for me. 

A lot of us would like to be your neighbor! Id mow while you was doing the neighbor. Long as I can mow the way hubby mows.

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2007 at 6:28 PM, suzi6765 said:

Your just having fun!