Official Community Forums Home

Side Efect?

silver_pages

• Members

As a single girl, I masturbate a lot, but almost every time I have an orgasm it puts me out of commission for minutes. I literally can't stand for a couple minutes without falling over, and everything sounds like my ears are full of water for up to 10 minutes, long after the O-rush has faded. It's not just an intense orgasm, because even little ones cause this. It's super weird and kind of annoying. Does anyone else get this, or know what causes it?

• Like 2

• Members

I do babe (I am also single)!! I actually find it to be a great thing. I have the added "pleasure" of shaking all over. My hearing loss lets me know when I'm getting ready to have a huge O, you know that ones where you can't even speak it's so intense. I usually end with a bang so I'm messed up for about 5 minutes afterwards. My first good time, I tried to stand and just fell over. Of course I was laughing (inside) but whatever.

My mini ones change my smell. It's hard to describe what I'm talking about but I smell a certain smell when I get my little ones. But it's the big ones that totally screw me. And my constant, intense shaking added on just kicks my butt.

I dunno though, I think this is why I love the high so much. But you aren't alone!

One, Vicky

• Like 1

• Members

I never drink anything afterwards. I eat some Doritos but that's beside the point. But breathing deeply after you get done for a good minute will help with your weakness. It does work....I usually feel kind of tingly all over . If you like the weakness though, like me, then just lay/sit there lol.

• Members

silver I think this is the first post I have seen from you so welcome. I would think brandy/Vicky may be very familiar with what you speak of. She has had a bit of trouble with this issue. Sometimes good, sometimes not. She may be a great resource for you to tap into on this matter. I cannot say I've been to this point but others have. There is the best source of what may be norm for yourself!!

• Members
silver I think this is the first post I have seen from you so welcome. I would think brandy/Vicky may be very familiar with what you speak of. She has had a bit of trouble with this issue. Sometimes good, sometimes not. She may be a great resource for you to tap into on this matter. I cannot say I've been to this point but others have. There is the best source of what may be norm for yourself!!

Um....thank you?! ROFL!

You call call me either Brandy or Vicky (which is my real name), either one is fine. As I am fine now *looks at pappyld04*, I do get what your talking about. He is right when he says I am the one to come to lol. If you have any questions, just ask. You'll get an honest answer and I'm sure that's what you want. You will learn to get over the weakness, I learned to embrace it (because it's fun lol). I have a serious right leg shaking problem which was horrid at first (I even tied my leg to my bed post....didn't work). I learned to deal with it.....now I like it! Hey, the weakness and shaking, for me, means that I did a bleepin' good job on myself. You discover many things about yourself that you may not like but you gotta learn to embrace them and run with it. I'll help ya and talk wit cha!

Peace!

• Members
Um....thank you?! ROFL!

You call call me either Brandy or Vicky (which is my real name), either one is fine. As I am fine now *looks at pappyld04*, I do get what your talking about. He is right when he says I am the one to come to lol. If you have any questions, just ask. You'll get an honest answer and I'm sure that's what you want. You will learn to get over the weakness, I learned to embrace it (because it's fun lol). I have a serious right leg shaking problem which was horrid at first (I even tied my leg to my bed post....didn't work). I learned to deal with it.....now I like it! Hey, the weakness and shaking, for me, means that I did a bleepin' good job on myself. You discover many things about yourself that you may not like but you gotta learn to embrace them and run with it. I'll help ya and talk wit cha!

Peace!

Sorry b/V! I just saw so much of your own first posts here!!!!

• Members

Thanks for explaining to me, I'm just glad I'm not weird. Most of the time i'm just wobbly, but after my first g-spot orgasm (I looove the amythist glass dong you guys sell) I literally fell over and couldn't see straight! Note to self: be sitting when having fun!

I read an article once about the 'petit mort' (little death) when a woman can have such an intense O that she faints or blacks out. At least I'm not that bad, but it sure is hard to keep the afterglow off my face :P , lol.

• Members

I had the most intense orgasm of my life a couple of days ago. I mean, I've never had so much blood engorge me! By the end of it, I was screwed over lol. I couldn't see straight, couldn't hear a daggon thing, and couldn't stand for about 5 minutes.....boy, was it the greatest thing ever! I didn't feel too hot when I woke up but it was a good ride lol. It's all part of it. But trust me, you're normal and workin' fine. Just sometimes, we do such a bangin' job our bodys are like "WHOA!" ROFL!

Absolutely!! Check out my added review on the Thumbilina! I experienced the OMG, where'd the world go? feeling with that too!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
As a single girl, I masturbate a lot, but almost every time I have an orgasm it puts me out of commission for minutes. I literally can't stand for a couple minutes without falling over, and everything sounds like my ears are full of water for up to 10 minutes, long after the O-rush has faded. It's not just an intense orgasm, because even little ones cause this. It's super weird and kind of annoying. Does anyone else get this, or know what causes it?

Just a thought......You may be holding your breath when you orgasm. Sometimes you will get an even greater surge from relaxing as long as possible

• Members
Just a thought......You may be holding your breath when you orgasm. Sometimes you will get an even greater surge from relaxing as long as possible

I naturally tend to hold my breath when breathing (don't ask me why). I do hold on my occasionally when masturbating but I shake MORE when I exhale. It's fun to let it build up then exhale lol. It seems like it pushes it down ur legs. If you do hold ur breath, try letting it build then exhale. I'm pretty sure that this won't help but it's still exciting. Shaking it's a side effect....it just means you know how it "work it".

• 11 years later...

Masturbation will not lead to blindness or cause physical and mental health problems. In many cases,masturbation has more health benefits than adverse effects. Masturbation is usually only a problem if it begins to interfere with daily life and relationships with friends, family, coworkers, and romantic partners 9apps cartoon hd

• Members

masturbating is wonderful  both for me and me doing the wife she does it in front of me with her fingers and her bullet vib good stuff

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...