Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Orgasm

synirr

• Members

I know where my g-spot is. I have no trouble finding it, and enjoy having it stimulated during intercourse... I've even been known to squirt a bit with the right pressure, but I never really had a true g-spot orgasm, to my knowledge, before last night.

I read several articles about it just before going to bed, and I decided that tonight was the night. I took a shower, snuggled under the covers with my vibrator, and prepared for marathon masturbation. I had two nice, looong, sloooow clitoral orgasms, then I went for gold.

In the past when I've tried, I've given up because it just takes too long, but this time... this time I was determined. I have always been able to feel the gland filling with fluid, and in the past when I had given up I was left with that feeling for several minutes afterward, and it could be quite uncomfortable. This time was no different... I felt a lot of pressure, at times even a somewhat uncomfortable amount, and like I needed to pee. But I didn't give up! I pressed on!! It probably took a solid 30 minutes, but I did finally orgasm. Release of pressure, a ton more fluid than usual, no uncomfortable feeling afterward...

...Was that all??

Where was the amazing, mind-blowing g-spot orgasm I was promised? I mean yeah, it was good, but it wasn't any better than the exceptionally long clitoral orgasm I had had earlier. I've had plenty of orgasms before that were just as good, or even better. I actually disliked that feeling of needing to pee, and find the pressure of the fluid buildup to be very uncomfortable at times, so combining that with how long it took, I can't help but feel cheated. Is there something I'm missing here?? :(

I'll try at least once more and see if my opinion doesn't change, but damn. I'm not sure if it was worth it.

• Members

Hmmmmm....if it looks like a G-spot orgasm, sounds like a G-spot orgasm, was it really a G-Spot orgasm??? :lol:

It definitely sounds like you had a G-Spot orgasm - and I guess I have to agree with Iha here, maybe you just are one of those gals where it feels good, but you prefer clitoral! For me, the release during a G-spot orgasm is the most intense feeling of relief and pleasure. I love them. I also love anal orgasms and clitoral orgasms. Do I prefer one over another? Probably most time the G-spot - but not always.

That is the glory of sex and orgasm - if we can experience different kinds, then we can have the kinds we like!

• Members

It's not so much the need to pee that is distracting, but the pressure... not that the orgasm wasn't nice, but building up to it wasn't really that enjoyable for me :/

• Members

Wrong Howard! You have forgotten that I like pee desperation *shakes head up and down*.

Maybe since it was your first real g-spot orgasm, it wasn't fun for ya. I know my first couple of tries with clitoral wasn't fun for me. Maybe when you get the hang of it, it'll work. Personally, I like the feeling of trying to get your g-spot to orgasm, but that's just me lol. If I were you, I'd try it again and see if it still sucks. If it does then you know you won't need to worry about trying to O.

• Members
Vicky: My comment was not directed to you. You are not the only person talking about G-spot orgasms here.

Howard

I know that Howard obviously. But you were still wrong in this instance and that's all I was saying. Pull your thong out of you behind, I think it may be too far in there.

• Members

Thanks for the advice Howard, and I certainly will try it again just to be sure. In 1st grade they taught us the "two bite rule"... when trying new foods, always try at least two bites. If you still don't like it after the second bite, you know for sure it's not to your taste. I've taken this to heart about almost everything in life -- I'll try anything TWICE, unless it was just an exceptionally horrible experience the first time around :lol:

However, the pee thing didn't bother me in the slightest. I'm already familiar with g-spot stimulation, I already know the sensation, and I already know that I am not, infact, going to pee. It's not a feeling I like, but I'm not worried about it either. What bothered me more is the pressure, because it's pretty uncomfortable and I know that if I don't orgasm it doesn't get released, so that actually can stick around for a while even after stimulation stops. Like I said though, I'm willing to give it another go :P

• Members

Howard is correct... the first time may not have blown you away because it was a calculated bit of self manipulation. The first time I gave my present girlfriend a G-spot O, she was floored... She tried doing it for herself, and the first time wasn't as good for her. Subsequently, though she's mastered it, and loves it as much, sometimes more, than clitoral...

I guess you'll just have to have lots of those G-spot orgasms, to get them really right...

Happy studying!

• Members

It was definitely easier to acheive this time, and that uncomfortable pressure I talked about before wasn't as much of a bother (both of these, I think, because I got a new toy that's quite lovely), but still not some amazing, life-changing orgasm. I guess I'm just a clitoral kind of gal.

• Members
It was definitely easier to acheive this time, and that uncomfortable pressure I talked about before wasn't as much of a bother (both of these, I think, because I got a new toy that's quite lovely), but still not some amazing, life-changing orgasm. I guess I'm just a clitoral kind of gal.

I have had my first g-spot orgasm recently myself and I must say that I love clitoral more (I kind of figured this lol). So, you're not alone on that. I never had that uncomfortable pressure like you did but, I dunno, I guess clitoral is more enjoyable. I bought a dual toy (the g-spot part rotates) recently and while I liked the g-spot part, I like the clit action better. My only life changing orgasm has been from clitoral. I know I've only had one g-spot orgasm but it wasn't really on the level of my clit O's if you get what I mean.

• Members
I have had my first g-spot orgasm recently myself and I must say that I love clitoral more (I kind of figured this lol). So, you're not alone on that. I never had that uncomfortable pressure like you did but, I dunno, I guess clitoral is more enjoyable. I bought a dual toy (the g-spot part rotates) recently and while I liked the g-spot part, I like the clit action better. My only life changing orgasm has been from clitoral. I know I've only had one g-spot orgasm but it wasn't really on the level of my clit O's if you get what I mean.

Wait until you get them together... now THAT's an orgasm!

• Members

Yes, what Blissful said. My last one had me almost unconcious and zombie like for a good 45 minutes. My husband was just flabbergasted. I literally could not move after. We weren't working toward it, it just happened. 30 minutes of great oral followed by gspot stimulation and BAM nirvana. :o

The only thing is I wish I had the forethought to have brought a towel with me to bed, but I had no idea it was coming.

That puddle was huge. God I love my man :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I know this thread was a while ago but it saves starting another.

I too "think" I've had a g spot orgasm, well, I think I've had the release but no orgasm with it. There was the most glorious need to pee (had empty bladder) and I could feel that the g spot had become bigger/harder, and then there was fluid. It felt really good but only in the same way that having a wee after you've had to hold it for a while.

Once my bf got me to the point of squirting but I stopped myself as I'm still concerned about the pee thing, especially as my experiments didn't seem to do anything. I can stimulate the g spot and within a minute it can be full of liquid and squirting but still no g spot O.

As a child (TMI sorry) I had problems with my bladder, I have no feeling in it until I'm bursting, and unfortunately wet myself on occasion, I don't think that is having any effect on it overall (although it did creep into my mind with the bf). Perhaps I'm just not concentrating on having a good time.