Official Community Forums Home

How To Give Yourself Head

Matthew Dark

• Members

I have been doing this for a long time and was surprised at first how easy it was to do. 

• Like 2

• Members

When I was young I could do the legs over my head. It took time before I was able to finally get my cock in my mouth. But it made it easier for me to cum in my mouth when rubbing the head this way. Made me a life long cum eater. I don’t think one should waste cum when it is good for you. Wish I could still suck my own cock but just have to suck someone else’s these days  I find that enjoyable as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/19/2005 at 7:20 PM, Matthew Dark said:

Okay. I give myself head on a regular basis and I find it VERY sensual. As fun as it is to recieve it from a woman, giving it to yourself keeps YOU in control so YOU can decide everything. There are multiple benefits to self BJ. I'll write out some tips on it here.

The most common problem with this is the fact that most men can't get their heads together (sorry, I had to make the pun) i.e. they can't reach their penis with their mouth. It is most likely NOT because your penis is too small as it is more likely that you aren't flexible. Unfortunatley, there is not too much to be done here. I personally am about 7 inches, nothing special so it's not the size. But I AM the most flexible male that I personally know. I can pull my legs over my head while sitting and can twist my arms totally around while my hands are flat on a table. Flexiblity is a key part of the fun, but you can get there.

1) PRACTICE STRETCHING. No joke. Do calesthenics or yoga or martial arts. I do all three and they have helped me stay flexible (although I do them for reasons other than being able to suck myself). If you can't seem to do it, stretch out. The main parts that need stretching are the back, neck, and chest muscles. Practice stretching those out and relaxing them after. Especially helpful excercises are sitting down and spreading your legs while sliding your hands down the center and moving with them. It will help prepare you.

2) POSITION YOURSELF. Once you feel ready to really try it, find the right position. My first was on my back, with my legs in the air, using gravity to help. This position is rather uncomfortable and awkward, even silly, but it's usually the easiest. If you keep practicing, you can get other positions as well. I now usually do it while sitting down and just leaning my head down although I've recently managed to pull it off while standing up. It's also somewhat important to find the angle at which your cock is the longest and adjust BOTH heads to accomidate each other.

3) HANDS FREE. When you first begin, you might need to use your hands to guide yourself there. A HUGE help is wrapping your arms around the back of your legs and pulling yourself in. This helps a LOT. You could even push from beneath a bit to better get it going.

4) GET READY. Make sure you have a lot of saliva. It isn't easy just sliding on in there. You have to be prepared orally. It's better if you haven't easten just recently, but make sure your lips and tongue are wet.

5) GET SPRUNG. It's really hard to suck yourself if YOU aren't hard. Make sure you have a strong erection before you start. Seeing something extremely erotic just before or while you give yourself head will be a surprising help. It could motivate you to be able to do it even if you have been previously unable to.

Don't give up. If you do, you are missing out. I won't lie to you.

It is entirely in your control whether or not you cum in your own mouth or even swallow it. I've tried both before and can give advice on it. It feels GREAT to finish it off completely and cum in your own mouth, but it is unlikely you will find the taste of the cum as great. In fact, I can't blame women who complain about the taste of it, it IS rather unpleasant. I've tried swallowing, but I rarely ever do that anymore. It tends to leave a tingling bitterness in your mouth and will leave a pretty weird taste and smell to your breath. Even if you don't swallow, you will taste it and get the same effect. I recommend rinsing and eating or drinking something very sweet afterward and then brushing your teeth. I've heard that your diet can change the taste of your cum although I am not professional enough to say I know how that works or which foods to eat. I can tell you that the flavor is not so bitter, salty, or strong in general if you haven't cum in a while. If this is your second time that day, then it will taste a little worse.

That's all I can think of. Try it out and lemme know how it works!

I even Swallow my Own. My ex girlfriend got me into it. Snowballin one night lol 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...