Official Community Forums Home

New Contest Idea?

Rob

Have you ever wanted to know what a $175 massager feels like? Well you could get your chance soon! For the next contest we are going to give away the Form 6 by Jimmyjane. Pretty cool, huh!

jjform6.jpg

Does anyone have any last minute contest ideas?

Thanks!

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay, didn't see this until today, but maybe for a future contest. This one is kinda old and used, I know, but there are so many positions you can use, which is your favorite and why.

Or what is the best memory you have of having sex with a partner or toy.

Or What is the most inventive replacement for a toy?

Or what is the sexiest thing your lover can do that doesn't involve genitals, nakedness, or lingerie.

• Like 1

Great ideas! Thanks! I think I will use one of these very soon.

Rob

Okay, didn't see this until today, but maybe for a future contest. This one is kinda old and used, I know, but there are so many positions you can use, which is your favorite and why.

Or what is the best memory you have of having sex with a partner or toy.

Or What is the most inventive replacement for a toy?

Or what is the sexiest thing your lover can do that doesn't involve genitals, nakedness, or lingerie.

• Members

A Toy Story: The most emabarrasing or funny time with a new toy. You know, sometimes you get a new toy and can't figure out how to use it or use it wrong. Or, your partner doesn't know how to use a toy with you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have another. What is the most unique nickname for your or your significant other's sweetspots (i.e. penis, breasts, vagina)?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Where is the most memorable time you had sex in a odd place? ( public place, friends house, parents bed etc. )

Describe your 1st time?

Those are the only 2 i can think of now.. i might think of more..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Where is the most memorable time you had sex in a odd place? ( public place, friends house, parents bed etc. )

Describe your 1st time?

Those are the only 2 i can think of now.. i might think of more..

I love this idea of hearing about odd places our members have had a "Quicky" (or longer...but odd places generally require ecomomy of to time, am I right? LOL :P ) A great way to get ideas to try ourselves, so I'm on board for this contest.

My own contest idea, "Have you ever been "busted" having sex somewhere? If so, by whom? parents? partner?, work collegues?, church staff? airline crew? cab driver? etc. What happened?

I think we all have. I have several myself and it might be difficult for me to decide which one is the best to submit!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Any other contest ideas and/or prize ideas?

How about:

"How I Made A Fantasy Come True"

"Role Playing"

"Design A Room For Sex"

"Your Most Wildest Sex Episode"

"Who Inspires You On TooTimid" .. Winner of the contest also gets to pick FOR who inspired them :lol:

• Members

Have you ever had a limerick writing contest? You could require that they are about toys or TT or even just sex (but then I would suggest that no one is allowed to use the word Nantucket).

• Members

What about an I-spy photo contest?

Like, take one or more of your sex toys and "hide" them in a picture you take (no photoshopping)

For example.... if you have a pocket rocket, you could "hide" it in a can of pens on a desk and take a picture of the desk.... could be fun to try to find them and also useful to see the real life size of some things!

The prize can be a storage case of sorts.

• Members

just a few ideas....

*What's your mood music playlist? (What music if any do you play during sex)

Prize suggestion -- OhMiBod Gspot iPod Vibrator

*Write an erotic short story. (write what you would do with a product you wish you had)

Prize suggestion -- whatever product they desribe in the story (within price restraints of course)

* What would be your perfect nite with your SO? -

Prize suggestion -- Kama Sutra-Bedside Box - Product ID: KS0025 (and maybe some other kama sutra products)

* What's your bondage fantasy ?

Prize suggestion --Bondage Bedsheet - Product ID: SS201-01

* What would you do for your Man to have the ultimate O?

Prize suggestion -- Ultimate B.J. Drops , a prostate massager and lube

* What is the best show you have put on for your SO?

Prize suggestion -- Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Hot Seat - Product ID: PD2181-00

-----

other random prize ideas

strap on (plus size or reg size depending on winners personal need)

Climax burst set of all climax burst products (lubes - toycleaner- sprays)

Added bonus for winners that post product reviews of the item they won - a gift certificate of whatever value. (great way to get reviews of prizes)

• Members

here's a couple of ideas of my own...

love song / lyric contest. who ever writes the song that could make even the judges melt and get all shakey in the knees..

prize : 1st prize 100 TT gift certificate and 2nd for 50.00 and 3rd place 25.00

wet and wild contest : most erotic true tale of water play and wet fantasy

prize: the liberator water proof THROE

TT bloopers

a contest where you tell of your real true to life bedroom blunders.

prize: FUN factory mystery prize ......

• Members
a contest where you tell of your real true to life bedroom blunders.

I like the funny story idea, I guess because I have a great one! Also the oddest place you've "done it" is a good one...

• Members

Describe the costume you most desire to see your lover in?

How did you lose your virginity?

What was the absolute best time for you, and why?

• Members
Any other contest ideas and/or prize ideas?

I just thought of another one today:

How 'bout, "one night stands gone bad" or just memorable one night stands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here's an idea that I keep coming back to but I'm not sure how to say it. Probably everyone has had that one awesome time that they like to think back on and it still gives them goose bumps. Share that time: when, where,what made it so awesome.

• Members
Here's an idea that I keep coming back to but I'm not sure how to say it. Probably everyone has had that one awesome time that they like to think back on and it still gives them goose bumps. Share that time: when, where,what made it so awesome.

If he doesn't use it you should post it as a thread! That would be fun!

• Review Team

I posted this in the other topic but here you go

I got a good one...okay so every week for a month you have to find the answer to 10 questions. Kind of a scavenger hunt thing (on the site). So every week add 10 questions to the list. Now the great thing is that people wont want to share their findings cause it lowers their chances of winning. When they are done the questions or feel they have enough done they can submit them to (an email or pm to someone who is holding them) who will go through and check the answers. Obviously top prize goes to winner. You can even have 1st 2nd and 3rd prize.There are soo many ways you could go about doing this pm me and we can talk about it I'd really love to help with this!!! Fun stuff

• Members

One contest that was a blast was a "custom title" on my other forum. Basically you could award that as a prize.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I posted this in the other topic but here you go

I got a good one...okay so every week for a month you have to find the answer to 10 questions. Kind of a scavenger hunt thing (on the site). So every week add 10 questions to the list. Now the great thing is that people wont want to share their findings cause it lowers their chances of winning. When they are done the questions or feel they have enough done they can submit them to (an email or pm to someone who is holding them) who will go through and check the answers. Obviously top prize goes to winner. You can even have 1st 2nd and 3rd prize.There are soo many ways you could go about doing this pm me and we can talk about it I'd really love to help with this!!! Fun stuff

I like this idea of a scavenger hunt within TooTimid Messaging board. The clues would have to be about some thing within the TooTimid web. But at the end of the month you have to submitt all the clues via PM to Rob. Then everyone that got the answers right would be in for the prize. One name drawn out of a hat at random.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team
I like this idea of a scavenger hunt within TooTimid Messaging board. The clues would have to be about some thing within the TooTimid web. But at the end of the month you have to submitt all the clues via PM to Rob. Then everyone that got the answers right would be in for the prize. One name drawn out of a hat at random.

Yea I hope Rob can get ahold of me for my help on this one it would be a blast and I would love to help organize it :)

I have a couple. One is a repeat suggestion:

Writing a POV of a sex toy seeing and experiencing its new owner (something like The Diary of a Sex Toy).

A letter to your genitals. Has to be original (I've seen the Dear Penis joke online). Dear Cock, Vagina, Anus, Breasts....you get the idea...