Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

All 3 Satisfied?

chloegirl

• Members

Here's a question to the OPL group or any of you with experience, as a 3-some is becoming an obsessive fantasy. Basically are all 3 members completely satisfied/orgasmed out by the end of your session every time or is one person sometimes left hanging? Even with just a couple that unfortunately is sometimes the case, but with three there would seem to be the problem of 2 hooking up more together than with that 3rd partner. Just wondering.....

• Members

I think it really depends on a few factors: first, what are the 'rules.' In some threesomes, ejaculation is NOT an option, so it is possible that some male member may not finish. Second, in the threesomes I have participated in, there was not just a 'go till you orgasm' attitude, meaning, it seems as though they were more extended sessions, with many orgasms to be had by all. Third, it also depends on the set-up of the threesome; meaning, are two concentrating on one person, is one just having oral, is one only watching, are there 2 girls, one guy, 2 guys one girl. All of these things affect the outcome of the event.

I do think, however, that the main goal is for everyone to be satisfied - and orgasms seem to be the measure of that most times. It is almsot inevitable that in any threesome, one may get more attention than the other. It truly does depend on the sexes of all three participants, what is agreed behavior and how much people get into satisfying each other.

• Members

Well since right now this is fantasy land I would have to say 2 men/1 female and the person being focused on is ME! MMMMMMMM......In the real world though I imagine it would be more logistically possible to get it going the other way around as it would probably be hard to find 2 guys who could let go of that ingrained homo-phobe fear. Too bad!

• Review Team
in the threesomes I have participated in...

Now please feel free to not just yadda, yadda your way through a thorough explanation there, Mikayla.

If the girls want more time together, its easy enough to to pay enough attention to the guy, bring him to orgasm, and roll him over to go to sleep. Other times I feel like their favorite sex toy. I do enjoy when we focus on one person at a time though. Communication is key to try to meet everyones needs. The emotional ups and downs as you start down such a path might confuse you as well. I wrote a blog about six months into this polyamorous relationships. It seems relevant enough that I'm going to copy it here.

Threesomes

In a recent survey, 95% of men admitted that their biggest sexual fantasy is two women at one time. After further research, the other 5% were found to be dead, lying, or deaf. When I start trying to explain to the women in my life why it was such a holy grail, I fall short. How do you explain the male sex drive to women? From puberty until, a young man tries to imagine finding a girl who might actually do “it” with him. Like all young men, a lack of any finesse, actual knowledge, or good pick-up lines proved a bit of a deterrent. After searching for years, some soft creature takes pity on you and you think you found heaven on earth. The idea that you might rate the company of two of these creatures simultaneously is unfathomable.

Of course, the fantasy is always what the first time would be like. If it ever happens, it will be her idea and at her invitation. If it happens once and she approves, realize it will probably happen again. After a half dozen encounters or so, you realize there’s not really that many things you can do with two vaginas that you can’t do with just one. Any position you imagine in these fantasies can be done in two steps with just one lover.

After the first few times, you are in for a few rude awakenings. You probably won’t remain the main attraction for long. At some point their cycles sync up, making life even more of a roller coaster. You’re also about to learn that you don’t know as much about making love to a woman as you thought you did. Remember the Seinfeld when Elaine tries to convert a guy to heterosexuality? She decides she doesn’t stand a chance because the other team has access to the equipment all the time and she only has access for an hour or so per week. Trust me, you don’t hold a candle. The most important thing you bring to bed at that point is a willingness to learn and a pen and paper for taking notes. I used a technique shown to me the other day and set a new personal record for partner pleasing. The rest of the guests at the B&B with the thin walls put us on the ‘Liars or Legends” bulletin board. I’m not sure if we’ll be invited back for free or banned from there forever.

I tell you all this because the biggest reason most guys come down this path is the sexual expectations. Like most things in life, you probably built it up too much in your head. I came into the poly community this way but I have chosen to stay for much different reasons. A wise person learns from others experiences as well as his own. You may be on the outside considering coming in or inside thinking of leaving. As you make any decisions, know yourself, your options, and your reasons. Choose your path wisely.

~B

• Members

Really, I can offer up only based on my own experience. And here is the definitive answer... it all depends! LOL, I know that isn't really what you wanted to hear.

From what I have read on the boards here, threesomes seem to be the big fantasy, often people are gearing up for a "once in a lifetime" or at the very least a trial run. Based on our living situation, threesomes are relatively common, so they don't have the "let's pull out all the stops" theatrics they once did.

All our threesomes are FMF. We've had a few (and I mean very few) foursomes, but the guys don't dig those so much, so we operate mostly in twos and threes. I'd like to think everyone is satisfied every time there is a sexual experience, but we all know that doesn't always happen. Of course making sure everyone is satisfied (by their own definition) before we complete our love making is paramount. But where one of us may be multi-orgasmic, another may be happy with "one good one." Where one person is aching for some good old fashioned PIV, another is satisfied with some oral stimulation and just holding on to one of the other lovers.

I think the main thing that may be different in our case is that our love making is exactly that. We passed the sheer shock factor of our unique situation years ago. Now we are just 2, 3, or 4 people who love each other expressing that love in a physical manner, not unlike any other people in long term relationships. Sometimes its hot and firey, other times its soft and loving.

I can offer this - if you have to go "in search of" a partner for your threesome, you might as well put everything you got into it. That is one experience that may or may not come around again.

Good luck finding what are looking for!

~the laundry goddess

• 1 year later...

hi all im new to the site. my name is lloyd and im 26 and own a mk3 astra i am registered with mk3oc but am looking for other site to go on and was told bout this one by a friend who is a member im from exmouth in devon