Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Glass Dildo

wildfairie77

• Members

I got a glass dildo about a year ago and I LOVE IT! In fact, I want more. I love that they are so hard and can be chilled or heated. Mine has nubbies on one end and a g-spot simulator on the other. It is sensual and fun to play with as a couple too. Keeping my eye out for another one, or several!

• Members

You're in luck! TooTimid carries MANY glass dildos for sale and they're GORgeous!!! I think I speak for most of us here when I say whenever we see someone post a review for a glass dildo, we're all very envious!!

Here's a link to the glass section of the shopping guide:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...mp;Category=618

Have fun drooling!!!

we just got one recently (the "Ruby") and it is now the favourite toy. It puts the MAX in climax according to my wife.

She would like another so we'll see what the next order brings.

Ladies...you gotta try it.

Guys, it's fun to use it on her. I find having the loop or ring at the end helpful to get a grip on it.

If you're thinking about getting one, just go for it.

I LOVE da glass!!!

I think it's kinda funny, I don't like hard plastic toys, but I love love love glass!!

• Members
Really looking forward to one of these, too! Hey, Meg... :P *wink, wink*

OH yes, me too! Pretty please? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love my glass dildos... Love adding to my collection.. :P mmmm they just feel sooo good sliding in and hot, hot or cold, I melt.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You guys have made me SO excited, my husband and I have seen these on sex shows (like hbo that kinda stuff) and they look so awesome. We've also seen them in the toy stores for 100 or plus and we aren't spending that on that! So when I saw them on here and they weren't 100 bucks I decided to order one I just order the Glass Gem: Opal Wand I can't wait for it to get here hopefully Thursday or Friday we'll get it and I can't to try it out, along with the rest of our goodies... I'll definately be posting my reveiw for it, I think it's going to be a LOT of fun!

I LOVE the you can make it cold or hot, no man or regular dildo can do that!