Official Community Forums Home

Tell Us About One Of Your Fav. Positions

Tyger

• 5 weeks later...
I love any position but if i had to chose either Deck Chair ( Folded ) , doggy style or head to toe ( inverted Missionairy )

If you dont know.... this is where i see my sex positions.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Thanks much for the link... I knew alot of the positions... I just didn't realize they had names!!! :)

• Members

I just recently tried reverse cow girl and I am loving it. I wasn't confident enough to be on top as I was afraid of not being able to please him. Well I let go and did it and we were both very happy several tims over.

• Members

We have been doing a new one lately. I am on my back turned sideways to the L. My R leg is up on his R shoulder. My L leg is either down in the bed or curled around him. ( I move it as I see fit!) It is GREAT. I can reach my clit and he hits me just perfect!

• Members
We have been doing a new one lately. I am on my back turned sideways to the L. My R leg is up on his R shoulder. My L leg is either down in the bed or curled around him. ( I move it as I see fit!) It is GREAT. I can reach my clit and he hits me just perfect!

So he is on his side facing you?

• Members
So he is on his side facing you?

no on his knees facing me... are you trying to get a visual??? :wub: just kidding!

• Members
no on his knees facing me... are you trying to get a visual??? :wub: just kidding!

:lol:

No you silly, I was trying to figure out how it's done :P

• Members

anytime my wife laying on her back with me standing. I get to hold her ankles and she loves that. She gets to use her hands as well, anywhere she wishes. You have to be care full though it does not leave a mark! Not what you think!!!! We were out one night and driving home, talk turned flirtatious and the next thing you know by the time we got home we were not even out of the garage before I had her on the hood of her car. From the "passion" we left a dent in the hood while doing that position. I should get it fixed but everytime she drives to work she smiles :D

• Members

I didn't see the one I am talking about on that site with the 3-d pics....it's starts missionary and then I put her legs up on my shoulders, then squat so that I am in a baseball catchers position, she is rolled up and I nail her G every thrust....so hot and we both have our hands free.....so fun!

• Members
OH so many to chose from... I love taking her from behind, or starting out spooning and then getting up on my knees while she remains on her side. Sometimes I'll put the top leg up on my shoulder and really pound her, or keep her kegs together for extra pressure. Good stuff!!!

gotta try this! turn on just thinking about it.

My favorite is the classic guy on top, but on a futon with a pillow under my butt. The way he does it there is some space between us so I can reach myself and with my fingers so I can help both of enjoy it more. I also love to get on top of him and tease him with a blindfold and his hands tied. Once he is really excited I either give him a BJ or we have sex with me on top.

However..I have two questions on the position topic. There are two things my boy wants to try but I am a bit reluctant.

1) doggie style..we have tried, but it never seems to reach. I can't seem to get him inside of me. It just becomes and awkward position to stay in long enough to have sex. Any ideas..i don't think it has to do with his length. I think it is just weird for him to be behind me like that..but he says the position would feel very good, but we can't seem to make it work.

2) in the shower..I am worried about friction. Sex feels great if I use lots of lube, but horrible if there is not enough lube, I'm worried about it washing off. Does any one have any tips about what kind of lube to use? It has to be fragrance free and safe for my sensitive skin.

-Melissa

My favorite is the classic guy on top, but on a futon with a pillow under my butt. The way he does it there is some space between us so I can reach myself and with my fingers so I can help both of enjoy it more. I also love to get on top of him and tease him with a blindfold and his hands tied. Once he is really excited I either give him a BJ or we have sex with me on top.

However..I have two questions on the position topic. There are two things my boy wants to try but I am a bit reluctant.

1) doggie style..we have tried, but it never seems to reach. I can't seem to get him inside of me. It just becomes and awkward position to stay in long enough to have sex. Any ideas..i don't think it has to do with his length. I think it is just weird for him to be behind me like that..but he says the position would feel very good, but we can't seem to make it work.

2) in the shower..I am worried about friction. Sex feels great if I use lots of lube, but horrible if there is not enough lube, I'm worried about it washing off. Does any one have any tips about what kind of lube to use? It has to be fragrance free and safe for my sensitive skin.

-Melissa

-Melissa

Still trying to get the hang of posting on forums. As far as the doggy style position, it may be a case where things dont "line up". Wife and I have same problem, she is 5'11 and I am 5'8. What we find to make it easier is to prop several pillows under her stomach to suppport her, that way she can spread and lower her legs comfortably. Works great for us!!!!!

Yeah with my one ex doggy was problematic since it seemed our heights didn't mix too well, but with my current girlfriend we just seem to fit perfectly :)

As metioned above, try using pillows/blankets, or the edge of a bed/couch etc. Or he could just stand on his feet lowering himself down so you match. Might be a big tough on the leg muscles in the end, but usually quite worth it :)

2 of our fave positions not mentioned so far are:

Her laying on her back legs apart, like in a classic missionary, but once I am in, she puts her legs together strainght out, and I do the same. This really intesifies a lot :)

Also, her on her stomach, legs once again staight out and together, me either sitting up on her, I guess you could call it the cowboy position, or laying down on her, with my legs on the outside of hers.

One of our favorites is when he is on top, my knees are pulled back close to my ears, and my feet are up by his ears. This is a great position for him to hit my g-spot and it is easy to squeeze him for maximum friction.

• Members

I didn't see the one I am talking about on that site with the 3-d pics....it's starts missionary and then I put her legs up on my shoulders, then squat so that I am in a baseball catchers position, she is rolled up and I nail her G every thrust....so hot and we both have our hands free.....so fun!

agree w/ Mike D. I was in this position Friday night. Guy was awesome. He held my legs inside both of his arms. very nice.

• Members

Our bread-and-butter position is The Deck Chair... I'm on my back with my legs spread and lifted, and he kneels between my legs. Advantages: very deep penetration, and allows very powerful thrusting. Lots of visual stimulation for both of us, and his hands have access to my breasts, hips, waist. Variations on this one: 1) he holds my ankles and lifts them high and wide (OMG deep!), 2) he holds my waist with both hands and forces my thighs apart with his elbows, then 'jackhammers' me (full-length in-and-out thrusting, very fast and very hard... I have screaming orgasms with this one!), 3) I put my feet on his shoulders and he penetrates me anally (our favorite anal position).

Second-favorite: Liberator wedge on the bed or floor, I lie face down with it under my hips, spread my legs very wide and hb takes me from behind. Advantages: very deep penetration (which you probably have guessed I love) very easy on my back, even with prolonged thrusting. Variations: 1) butt plug in my ass for a really hot DP experience; 2) bondage variant, wrists bound behind my back or locked in the Liberator cuffs and a gag in my mouth (very hot... I can scream as loud as I like and not worry about waking the neighbors).

Third-favorite: Straight- Bendover Doggie. Two ways: me standing facing the bed (we have a high four-poster that's the perfect height) and stretched out across it, hb takes me from behind; alternately, I stand behind and bend over the back of the armchair of his study, bracing my hands on the chair's arms. In either position I have to wear minimum 4" heels to get my hips up high enough for him (he's tall), and stand with my legs straight and pressed together. Advantages: a great quickie position (don't need to undress, just lift my skirt, unzip his fly, and fuck. Variations: 1) wonderful bondage position (tied at the ankles, knees, wrists and elbows); 2) hb pulls my hair to arch my neck and back (huge turn-on for me).

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I love it when Valntyn and I take a shower together. She bends over, stands on her tip toes, plants her hands on either the wall, the edges of the tub, or goes all the way down to touch her hands to the floor.

Thurisas.

LOVE IT!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've gained a special affinity for doggystyle, just in the past couple years. When standing, I love to hold one hip/waist, and reach around to her front and stroke her tit on the other side while we're going at it. I also like to put my fingers in my mouth and get them wet before I start stroking the nipple like that, too.

As far as lying down (or close to it, anyway), I like her on her knees and elbows, with her forearms and hands flat, and ass pointed up in the air a little bit...I like to squeeze both of her hips or the cheeks of her ass while thrusting it into her. Or reaching around with one hand and stroking her lips or her clit, so close to where my dick is pushing up and down inside her.

I also love it when she reaches underneath and strokes my balls, in that position. Holy hell! Yeah, if you wanted to make me cum like a wildcat, that'd be a good way to do it.

• Members

And another one, totally different- lying down, missionary style, but raise your legs straight up in the air, resting on both sides of my chest...and when I get inside you, you cross your ankles together around the back of my neck, and you use them to pull me down further when I push into you. In that position, I can reach down and hold your ass, and squeeze it, and stroke my thumbs in toward your pussy lips to massage them, while we're...

Ummm, yeah. Just like that!

• Members
I've gained a special affinity for doggystyle, just in the past couple years. When standing, I love to hold one hip/waist, and reach around to her front and stroke her tit on the other side while we're going at it. I also like to put my fingers in my mouth and get them wet before I start stroking the nipple like that, too.

As far as lying down (or close to it, anyway), I like her on her knees and elbows, with her forearms and hands flat, and ass pointed up in the air a little bit...I like to squeeze both of her hips or the cheeks of her ass while thrusting it into her. Or reaching around with one hand and stroking her lips or her clit, so close to where my dick is pushing up and down inside her.

I also love it when she reaches underneath and strokes my balls, in that position. Holy hell! Yeah, if you wanted to make me cum like a wildcat, that'd be a good way to do it.

WELL THEN!!!!! All sounds just about right to me!!!

• Review Team
Heh heh!

I didn't mean to get too carried away or anything like that, y'know.

No complaints here ... you have been a wonderful addition here, IMHO!

:P

• Members
No complaints here ... you have been a wonderful addition here, IMHO!

:P

Well, thank you. :)

I haven't even gotten to look at all of the different sections of the forum yet, but I'm workin' on it.

• Members
Well, thank you. :)

I haven't even gotten to look at all of the different sections of the forum yet, but I'm workin' on it.

with the attention this thread got.. i cannot wait to see what else

is to cUm... :lol: