Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Tell Us About One Of Your Fav. Positions

Tyger

• Members

I have several I like. One of them is with my head hanging over the edge of the bed, while I'm laying on my back. It thrusts my breasts up, and I get a slight head rush. It also encourages hubby to grap a leg, or both, and put them on his shoulders. And, if I'm on my tummy, with my head over the bed, I can either arch my back, or slide my arms down, so that they're supporting me on the floor, and do, what I call a "lazy doggie style". :P

Two I really love:

One is on my back as she moves in a way to make herself feel so good she orgasms just a bit before me

then she rides me to orgasm, stays deep when I ejaculate. I have great eye contact with her which she she is learning to cope with, never had it before I think (never asked yet but I will) Her face expression from pleasure is awesome to me and I caress her breasts and all over where I can, just loving it! When she is done she keeps me deep inside as I ejaculate.

The other way is on her side, she lifts the upper knee up high as she enjoys it, I straddle her lower leg and give her nice thrusting. She came good that way. Loud and taking it all in. I love it when she loves it!!

It allows me to push my self deep inside, felt her cervix and the depth of her vagina. I would have stayed inside her deep so long but I was done orgasming, my penis too sensitive to taske her rocking, I wanted to feel her insides all the way but could take it. Also \i was able to kiss her, caress her breast, belly, back, legs, showing how I feel for her in a physical way. I also gave her slow intercourse in that position in the middle, body to body, telling her how good I feel inside her, loving to make her feel good and being close to her. I want to repeat this often but want to last even longer, feel her depth as she rocks her hips before I orgasm, pushing in deep. Best intercourse physically and feeling connected.

I must say her on top, eye contact means a LOT to me as she feels good. Just really taken with her.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

My favorite, easy, her on top.,I love the look and the access to her body, next me standing her on her front or back at waist height. That way we can do many other things.

• Review Team

My favorite position is me on my back with her on top but with her back to me as she slides up and down my shaft i can grab her waist on the down slide and push in deep rubbing my head across her g-spot making her squirt and drip all over my balls

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2015 at 5:52 PM, l8niter said:

My favorite position is me on my back with her on top but with her back to me as she slides up and down my shaft i can grab her waist on the down slide and push in deep rubbing my head across her g-spot making her squirt and drip all over my balls

Reverse cowgirl....it's one of my favs as well