Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

How To Keep It Going?

Jo Savage

• Members

So I recently got a Lila. LOVE IT! But the only problem is I can't keep using it in one session. I can press it up against my clit and it feels great, but I can't hold it there. Eventually I have to pull it away. I can't really describe why, but its like... maybe it feels too good? Its like pushing away someone who's tickling you. I love the feel of it, but I don't understand why I can't hold it there until I want to end it. Maybe the vibrations are too powerful for me right now since I never really did much clitoral stimulation before. So what should I do about it? Should I get something a little smaller or am I doing something wrong?

• Members

If TN didn't have your answer then I would say you have never known real pleasure!

• Like 1

• Members

Sounds like you are building to that O. I know that sometimes with my bullets and such that it is very hard for me to keep it there, I take deep breaths and relax. Try doing other things to. Sounds like you need to get to know your body, I dont mean for that to sound rude or anything but since as you said you aren't use to clitoral stimulation before you go straight to using that expore your whole body, get yourself worked up then try using it. Find out what makes you feel good when you do things to yourself. Try using it all over your body kinda like teasing yourself then work your way to your clit. I know when I am close to having a O it is hard for me to leave a toy in its place. Relax, breath.

Best of Luck!! Keep us posted!!

• Like 1

• Members
So I recently got a Lila. LOVE IT! But the only problem is I can't keep using it in one session. I can press it up against my clit and it feels great, but I can't hold it there. Eventually I have to pull it away. I can't really describe why... am I doing something wrong?

In my personal experience, I find during the build I cannot use constant stimulation in one particular pattern or intensity, I have to vary the sensations for the O to build properly. Listen to your body, if you feel like taking it away, do so. Use that time for another toy, your hands, or just some lube and mental imagery. Then reapply the toy in the manner it feels best. I find the longer and slower the build, the better the release. Knowing your body is all trial and error, and every toy will have a different feel and technique that works best.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

~the laundry goddess

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...