Official Community Forums Home

Thurisas/valntyn

Valntyn

• Members

Thurisas and I had been close friends for a looong time. We went to high school together. We were friends when he went away for the military. We were friends who comforted each other when each broke-off their engagements to horrible people. When we got together, it just made sense & seemed right. It felt good.

After a short time in our relationship, Thurisas started proposing. I say "started," because he asked quite a few times over a number of months. My answer, though, was always, "Maybe!" I wanted to say, "Yes," but I wanted to make absolutely sure that we weren't just together for convenience, that we were really in love & it was as good as it seemed. Kinda silly and something I'd never done before... but he was persistent & had fun asking. :)

Finally, we spent our first full overnight together, on New Year's Eve. He was living in an apartment with a roommate, so we made our bed on the livingroom floor and got snuggled in. I leaned toward him, whispered, "Yes" in his ear...

... and got a snore in response! The damn boy'd fallen asleep! Shithead. ;)

And that's our story. When we're play-fighting, I tell him I never really agreed to this whole marriage and he can't prove a thing! :D:P;)

• Members

I do love that story! But proof is on your finger and in your relationship! NO WORDS ARE REALLY NECCESSARY BEYOND THAT!

I have pictures to prove how "agreeable" the marriage was!! LOL

• Members

I'd bwt 2 roughnecking paychecks that the pix are kick ass but the proof lies in the fact that both are here helping others to have the same kind of loving relationship! That says a lot to me!!!!!!

• Members
I'd bwt 2 roughnecking paychecks that the pix are kick ass but the proof lies in the fact that both are here helping others to have the same kind of loving relationship! That says a lot to me!!!!!!

You're all sweet. :kiss: Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

thats soo cute! And you're right "he can't prove anything!" hahaha you'll be debating it forever, but forever happy that you said yes even if he didn't hear it ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy