Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Stimulation

bowchickawowow

I love binding my tits with rubberbands and putting those little plastic hair clips on my nipples. It gives me a near O before I even have to do anything else! It gets me very wet. I also like when my DH slaps my tits when he's fucking me. I'd love to get some nipple clamps, does anyone have some? I'd love to hear reviews!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I have really sensitive nipples and I love to play with them when I masturbate. My wife likes sucking them also when I masturbate.

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/advanced-nipple-suckers.html

These have gotten some great reviews. I find that I prefer toys like this to actual nipple clamps--the clamps get in the way. Clothespins are an effective cheap alternative...

• Review Team

http://www.tootimid.com/black-butterfly-clamps.html

I have, or at this point had, a set of the Japanese Butterfly Clamps and love(d) them! They are not for the faint of heart but if you enjoy hardcore nipple play, I would suggest them.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I love nipple stimulation. I get extremely aroused when I have my nipples stimulated. I also very much enjoy stmulating a woman this way as well.

• 5 months later...
  • Review Team

I don't have sensitive nipples but my girl does and i love arousing her by touching, licking and sucking them

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

wens nipples are so sensitive I have to play with them in moderation, however doing so I can make her cum so hard :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Before I had my child, I could take it or leave it. After I had her, I wanted my nipples to just be left alone (I breast fed her for a full year). But, since being with my girlfriend, I really like it!! I guess it depends on who I'm with!!! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

wen gets very wet when I suck on and lick her rock hard nipples then she will squirt shortly after I keep sucking them while I start fingering her :D:D:D:D:D

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We have never used nipple clamps. Heard many stories like GirlCrush says.

But, nipple play is something we always do. Mrs. Kinkster can O by nipple stimulation alone. Takes a while, and her O is not as powerful as others, but it's a good way to get started, and prime her for more, and better ones.! :D

(One good orgasm deserves another, or something like that) 

• Like 1

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hey guys! I just added the "Hers Intimate Nipple Kit" to the store and had to share! It has four different kinds of nipple toys, all together in one kit!

I personally LOVE the little faux rings, and I just got my first pair of the tweezer style clamps the other day, and was so surprised that they didn't hurt at all! The trick I've found is to clamp right behind the nipple proper, it cuts down on any pain and amps up the pleasure! The tweezer style ones in this kit also have a clit clamp, and the beaded "chain" that goes between them is really pretty! I bet it'd be really sensual to have that beaded cord gently pulling as you move, feeling the cold beads over your body! Oh la la! 

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I like the tweezer style clamps too--it's easy to vary the amount of squeeze pressure with the sliders. When they're on, the sensation goes straight to my clit and if they're tugged it will make me cum. I also enjoy the nipple suckers. I have one set with small openings that don't quite cover the entire areola; the suction sensation with those is quite intense. My other set has a much larger opening, fitting a bit outside the circumference of the areola so more of the breast is sucked in; the sensation is less intense than than with the smaller ones. I find both sets to be very arousing, it just depends what I'm in the mood for.

Guest Crazy Cat
2 hours ago, Satin panties said:

Love my Clovis style nipple clamps..lots of pressure and the rings on the end make it easy for my wife to pull on them during sex 

I have those too. Love a good tug on the chain😏

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2008 at 9:46 PM, bowchickawowow said:

I love binding my tits with rubberbands and putting those little plastic hair clips on my nipples. It gives me a near O before I even have to do anything else! It gets me very wet. I also like when my DH slaps my tits when he's fucking me. I'd love to get some nipple clamps, does anyone have some? I'd love to hear reviews!

On 8/4/2019 at 11:15 PM, Crazy Cat said:

I have those too. Love a good tug on the chain😏

I’m a male cd but I have nipple clamps and pumps use pump first then clamp my nipples are very sensitive and help allot when o cum I have irgasamed with just nipple play not touch my cock but cum as my nipple turned me on 

image.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Anniexd said:

I’m a male cd but I have nipple clamps and pumps use pump first then clamp my nipples are very sensitive and help allot when o cum I have irgasamed with just nipple play not touch my cock but cum as my nipple turned me on 

image.jpg

What is your favorite clothes to wear?

• 2 years later...
  • Members
12 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

No I’m not. Sounds fun though. 

12 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

No I’m not. Sounds fun though. 

Oh you don’t know what u r missing!!!!  Lots of techniques to get you there - find one that loves to suck your nipples very slowly, etc, etc  and they will enjoy just as much as you - being able to watch you orgasm.  

• Like 1

• Members

Sounds like you have a lot of experience with that, Nipples. Would love to see you have a big "O"while  playing with your boobs