bowchickawowow

Nipple Stimulation

I love binding my tits with rubberbands and putting those little plastic hair clips on my nipples. It gives me a near O before I even have to do anything else! It gets me very wet. I also like when my DH slaps my tits when he's fucking me. I'd love to get some nipple clamps, does anyone have some? I'd love to hear reviews!

• Like 1

Frank82    98

I have really sensitive nipples and I love to play with them when I masturbate. My wife likes sucking them also when I masturbate.

sass    47

http://www.tootimid.com/black-butterfly-clamps.html

I have, or at this point had, a set of the Japanese Butterfly Clamps and love(d) them! They are not for the faint of heart but if you enjoy hardcore nipple play, I would suggest them.

• Like 1

creampie    10

my nipples are pretty sensitive too. Love to be sucked and licked by my guy.

• Like 2

RC4BLUE    872

I love nipple stimulation. I get extremely aroused when I have my nipples stimulated. I also very much enjoy stmulating a woman this way as well.

WenWitch    508

Sometimes I think my nipples are too sensitive. It can be distracting at times.

l8niter    888

I don't have sensitive nipples but my girl does and i love arousing her by touching, licking and sucking them

WenWitch    508

I enjoy nipple play too, Gypsy. Its just sometimes too much play can be painful. And sometimes it can distract from other areas of pleasure.

l8niter    888

wens nipples are so sensitive I have to play with them in moderation, however doing so I can make her cum so hard :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 2

Tyger    717

Before I had my child, I could take it or leave it. After I had her, I wanted my nipples to just be left alone (I breast fed her for a full year). But, since being with my girlfriend, I really like it!! I guess it depends on who I'm with!!! :)

• Like 2

l8niter    888

wen gets very wet when I suck on and lick her rock hard nipples then she will squirt shortly after I keep sucking them while I start fingering her :D:D:D:D:D

L_Mel    23

I just bought my first set of Japanese nipple clamps. They make my nipples so sore that they still hurt the next day when they rub against my t-shirt. This, oddly, is a positive rather than a negative.

WenWitch    508

I completely understand that GirlCrush. I haven't used nipple clamps being too nervous on how they may be too much for my nipples. 

• Like 1

Kinkster    142

We have never used nipple clamps. Heard many stories like GirlCrush says.

But, nipple play is something we always do. Mrs. Kinkster can O by nipple stimulation alone. Takes a while, and her O is not as powerful as others, but it's a good way to get started, and prime her for more, and better ones.! :D

(One good orgasm deserves another, or something like that) 

• Like 1

Hey guys! I just added the "Hers Intimate Nipple Kit" to the store and had to share! It has four different kinds of nipple toys, all together in one kit!

I personally LOVE the little faux rings, and I just got my first pair of the tweezer style clamps the other day, and was so surprised that they didn't hurt at all! The trick I've found is to clamp right behind the nipple proper, it cuts down on any pain and amps up the pleasure! The tweezer style ones in this kit also have a clit clamp, and the beaded "chain" that goes between them is really pretty! I bet it'd be really sensual to have that beaded cord gently pulling as you move, feeling the cold beads over your body! Oh la la!