Official Community Forums Home

More Mikayla

Mikayla1

• Members

Mikayla,

Loved the site!

Can't believe it's your first blog - excellent job.

And it was interesting learning more about you.

I'll be done with my MFA in Writing in August.

Yes, I know what magical realism is :)

-cyb

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Boy am I out of the loop! What happened to your website? They've taken your page and turned it into a shopping site!

nice to see you again! I've noticed that too, bummer. I wondered it that was her shopping site now?

• Members

nice to see you again! I've noticed that too, bummer. I wondered it that was her shopping site now?

Hi Ladylove! Yes it's been awhile and I see there have been alot of changes in alot of people's lives I need to catch up on. It's good to see you still active here and keeping things interesting! :)

• Members

Hi Ladylove! Yes it's been awhile and I see there have been alot of changes in alot of people's lives I need to catch up on. It's good to see you still active here and keeping things interesting! :)

Thanks! I'm trying but it can get trying. Soooo glad your back.

• Members

oooh ok...I see now....same address as TT so probably is related. But it's a shame to lose your blog page and articles!

• Members

oooh ok...I see now....same address as TT so probably is related. But it's a shame to lose your blog page and articles!

I don't really know if it's hers or not, I just thought it was a possibility, especially since she LOVES corsets.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy